Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Thanks sash - so that settles it with jayney and major there are 8 of us in the DBF - we'd like 8 bfps thanks - that is all!!!

ginny- sounds like a lot, and once fences are in it will get easier, are they due around the house soon? At least M and Oscar will grow up being the best of friends, even if he's teasing him now, which I can imagine is annoying and stressful trying to monitor that constantly but sounds super cute, and then by the time number 2 is born Oscar will be trained and good around little ones!!! Hard now, but worth it in the end, and you have something else to love!!!
I'm worried about our littles/oldest pup, she hates and barks at crying babies, life here next year could suck!! Training needed asap i think, hahaha.

love the pairings of 8, our little [big] group will be out of ttc before we know it! YAY and FX for all of you!!!

Newbie, I think that's a great idea to get the ball rolling.

I really don't think there's any issue - you always O and that chemical proves things can happen, but coz all these tests and appointments can so long to get going I think it's a good backup to have. Plus it might help you feel more productive :)

Bed for this sad sack too..night girls, here's hoping tomorrow is a better day!!! Not that today was bad with two gorgeous lazy baby scans!

Ps, hope Oscar gets settled with the fam soon gin, and 2mums I am so sad you are leaving in two days :(

One side we're still chasing the neighbours to agree to put up a fence (theyve just started building so not in a rush!)

The other side have agreed and the fence will go up in the next week. That will be enough though coz it'll create a fenced in area down the side of the house.

It is pretty cute though! I put food out for Oscar and M was trying to direct him to eat it. DF and I figure they're probably around the same age in dog years hehe

I bet your pup will be fine :) The best thing about a newborn is that they don't do that much at the start, so it can be a nice introduction and you guys can still give lots of attention to pups

Hi everyone, sorry I have been MIA... family stuff became a priority when my nephew got hurt. Thankyou so much to everyone who sent prayers and good wishes. He has a long recovery ahead of him but is now talking and able to have visitors for short periods.

My cycle has me totally confused, I had no sign of O until today but my temp is up? I had several drinks sat night and didn't temp sunday morning as we stayed at a friends which has left me unsure if I missed it all together, but we had a +OPK this morning, at least I think it was +... so close it's hard to call. We inseminated today in the hope we havn't missed it and our donor is happy to come back for another go if I have got it wrong and it's later.

It does look like the vitex and B6 have meant I ovulated earlier in the cycle which is wonderful! Hoping for a BFP this cycle as we will be interstate for the next one.

Nana- so sorry hun, :hugs:

Everyone else- I am in the process of reading through, trying to catch up.

fences with neighbours suck, we're going to have to tackle that issue next year. yay for at least having one side fenced in. So cute, M with Oscars food! Love it!! I have done a bit of reading on how to introduce the baby and dogs, hope it all works out. lol

tara- glad to hear your nephew is recovering. FX you caught your O this month!

Lainey & Mum2Q, glad the scans went well. Any pics?

Hi everyone else! I'm working again but today is my "Friday" as I'm on days off after this shift. Yay and TGIF for me :thumbup:

Yaay for the great news on the Scans! i really feel like we are all a little family sharing the news with our sisters! happy for you both
x
Ginny have you had a puppy before? i was just curious? I remember when i got mine and i wondered "what have i done" but you fall into a routine farely quickly. Puppies bite and chew though, so i used to yelp when he bit my hand, and he would stop....they just dont know their boundaires and dont want to hurt any one.
Nana im sorry about that saddness....i know it all too well. you had the cp, so you can get sperm to meet egg, thats a great sign!
Angel you are so cute how you have us paired off
i can help but admit that im scared i will be the only un duffered one

any way....time dip this morning so i suspect today is ov day! got the boobs out last night too....so got about the last 4 days of sperm hanging out in the ovary bar....get that eggie spermies!

I've had a dog before, but he was 11 months old when we got him so not really a puppy. I've read somewhere to get a water spray bottle and squirt the dog when he's nippy - wonder if it'll work on M too hehe.

I'm also envying your dtd efforts Abs! We were going to do it last night and then DF got too tired so decided to give it a miss. I was gonna get cranky but then decided I was pretty tired too and don't really want to be dtd only for the sake of it.

Anyway I'm pretty sure I O'd yesterday, so we'll try again tonight and hopefully we've done enough!

PS. How petty is this, but I'm jealous of Kate and Will being pregnant and more so that they've told everyone before she's even 12 weeks.

not Petty! i cried in the car on the way here because im jealous! then i thought may be she has been trying all this time and that was cruel of me. and i think they announced it cause she was in hospital?

the little high pitched squeal i did with my puppy worked well, it was like speaking his own language and he learned "no biting" as a command....which he still knows. sometimes DH and he play rough and if i say "hey no biting" he licks DH on the face. how are the puppy pads working out? and how is Oscar sleeping through the night?

i am quite pleased about our DTD efforts so thanks Ginny!. the fact that we have been at it every day or every second day since AF stopped means we are in habit now...which sounds unromantic, but its been quite good for us. normally we are AM people, but as of two days ago switched to PM....not sure how i can switch back at this stage, but if i do O today then tonight would be too late? or should i try?

I was a bit jealous of Will and Kate too - especially because I share a birthday with Will but am a year older than him - sounds so silly I know but hey - that's life!

Michele Debreceny_19.jpg

2mums, here is a pic of little bubby. you must be so excited - it's Tuesday already!!!!!

Ginny - puppies are a handful. my sister decided to get one when the trippies were around 3. bad idea. lol she sold it after about 2-3 months, cos it was just too hard & the puppy deserved a better home where people had more time for it.

Nana, glad DH took the SA news well. when you get it back, it will be a relief to know it's going to happen soon!

Angel - i'm looking forward to 8 BFPs - how exciting!

Tara - good luck.

Maddy - hope work was ok last night.

Abs - Glad the ovary bar is full up! you;ll be sure to catch it this time! I agree, very impressive! if you wanna switch back to AM, just skip a day so it will be night, nothing, morning.

I feel sorry for Kate. the poor thing being under so much damn pressure from t he whole world. I'm sure she wanted to keep it a secret, people just wouldn't let her though. do we know how far along she even is yet?

Tara, glad ur nephew is on the mend, is say today is ov day, same as me, I hope...let's hope for a big temp jump tomorrow

I'm trying to visualise my egg dropping and a sperm making it through

Squeegs, your scan is beautiful!!! I have been analysing scans non stop now since Number2 introduced the 'skull theory' to me and can I just put it out there that based on your bubs sku7ll shape, I think you're having a BOY!!! xxx

Glad your nephew is on the mend Tara x

Lainey, hust need to see a pic of your little bubba now!

Look at that bubba! I wanted to hug Kate and tell her it's going to be ok. I had hypermesis last pregnancy and its hell the poor poor girl :cry:

Love that baby picture shell <3

2 mums ill miss you :(

Ginny, puppies and toddlers are crazy!! We had 6 pups over Xmas in 2010 and I didn't sleep a wink for the 8 weeks we had them.

Oh shell! Beautiful lil bub!!!! Xx

Hi ladies! Hope everyone is having a good day!!! Xx

M2Q- how exciting to see your baby! gorgeous.

Abby- I think you might be right, my temp dipped again today so FX we both get that temp jump tomorrow!

2mums- have an amazing trip, we will all miss you.

Cossi- thank-you, we are very relieved, it was scary there for a minute.

Re: Will and Kate- I don't know what rock I have been hiding under, I had to google as I hadn't heard. I feel sorry for her too. The public scrutiny would be very hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->