Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Hi Girls, i hope everyone is having a good day, im laying a bit low dealing with af and all the shit that is happening at work at the moment...

Tara im glad to hear things are improving for your nephew, i hope the road to recovery is as quick as possible.

FX that ginny and abs have caught the egg this cycle x

We are certainly due for some more bfp's on this thread, what a fantastic christmas present that would be for everyone x

Beautiful baby Squeegs :) I'm with Cossi on the boy front :)
Melainey - you need to post a pic of yours :)
2Mums - good luck with finally preparations for holiday
Newbie - hoping today is a better day for you xx

HI ladies :)

Have read everything but forgotten it all again :rofl:

2mums YAY enjoy your holiday honey, it's so close now :hugs:

Maddy enjoy your time off :)

Cossie I agree, BOY for shelly :) x

Is it just me that doesn't give an eff about Kate and Will?? Maybe it's the Irish in me haha but I hate the "Royal Family" haha :rofl: I do feel sorry for her as she is sick but no more sorry for her than myself :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Here is a pic of my little one :) Sorry it took so long but I had such a big day yesterday, I just fell into bed ready for random dreams haha!

I'm in love already :)

Attachments

• SEIFERTELAINE20121203104207298.jpg
    SEIFERTELAINE20121203104207298.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 6
  • SEIFERTELAINE20121203104820143.jpg
    SEIFERTELAINE20121203104820143.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 8
  • SEIFERTELAINE20121203104925880.jpg
    SEIFERTELAINE20121203104925880.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 10
Cute Xo
A lady at work bought on her little boy, about 3years old , so cute...I want one :(

Beautiful scan pics :)

Oh I feel sorry for Kate and Will too - talk about no privacy! I just feel sorry for myself. I feel like I have so many hurdles to overcome to have another baby, that getting a BFP isn't enough. I've just been reading about all the people congratulating her and I can't help but think how come she'll have her baby but mine keep having to die. I had horrible morning sickness too, both times and it was all for nothing.

Please don't think I wish ill on anyone - I definitely don't! I just wish I was in the group of people that pregnancy = baby.

Sorry, bit of a downer selfish post.

You will have your own soon Abby :hugs:

Ginny- I can't imagine how hard it must be to lose your angels, I wish I knew what to say to make you feel better.

Oh honey you have every right to feel the way you do! That's the reason I hate celebraties etc cause all of their "troubles" are highlighted and normal every day people like ourselves are never thought of! But we are all with you here Ginny :hugs: :hugs: you will have another baby :hugs: :hugs: xx

EDIT: Abby you will definitely have your own soon honey :)

Oh yeah, could you imagine the medical care she'd be getting?

She probably has her own blasted ultrasound machine in her bedroom lol

Thanks ladies for the support too :)

Thanks guys
Ginny what you are feeling is normal. What has happened to you is cruel and unfair! Remember EDB? She announced her pregnancy the day she poas....at my wedding, and she is carrying her pregnancy to term! And she is EVIL! You are so lovely and kind, its just unfair (I dont wish bad things for EDB . it just highlights how random the whole thing is) Remember though that
1 you did nothing wrong
2 you know you CAN carry a baby to term cause you have your adorable little boy.

Very well said Abs! Big hugs coming to you ginny!

Gorgeous scan pics! Thanks for sharing girls!

Tara nice to see you back online! I hope your nephew recovers quickly!

How awesome would it be to have your own u/s machine in your room! But I doubt even Kate is that lucky!

Love to you all - am swamped at work - hurry up holidays - PLEASE!!! Going a tad insane here!!!

I cant wait for holidays either Angel

I also find myself talking to my egg today, come out and be met by a super strong sperm! I hope I get a temp rise in the morning, will be gutted if I dont

Will be praying it jumps up sky high Abs! You have done everything right this time round which means you have an awesome chance of catching it! I guess it means you'll find it even more devastating if you don't though - so will be praying hard that you do! I have a feeling this is your month!

Ginny I truly can't imagine how awful a late loss would be, I agree with the others that you will get another bub! Stay strong Hun!!! Xx

Abs- Fx'd for a huge temp spike tomorrow!

Nana- stay strong and try not to let work stress you out! I'm ready for you to find a new job! They are starting to stress me out!!!

Lainey and shell- beautiful pics!!! So excited for my scan!

Angel- how are you? Getting excited about moving into your gorgeous new house???

Lol Cossie, thanks for analysing for me! I think yo might be right. that was my first thought, then I thought maybe girl, now I am leaning more boy. mainly cos we call him 'he'

Smithy - I agree, poor Kate. She is so bloody sick & they are downplaying it so much cos all the hype is about her being in hospital. why don't they just back off & let her have this baby in peace!

Tara - I wouldn't worry, it only happened this morning.

Nana - hope your day at work is going ok hun!! You are probably home by now. I hope you don't feel as bad as yesterday! xoxox

Lainey - gorgeous baby hun!

Ginny, it's perfectly normal to feel that way hun. sometimes it's best to say these things out loud so you're not dealing on your own!

Abs - well said with Ginny - I agree with everything! and I also agree that you will have a little baby of your own soon too! it will be a while before you have a 3 year old, but I'm sure it will be in under 4 years!! Ready for your big temp spike tomorrow!!

Angel - hope work is ok!

Rosie - what date is your scan? looking dorward to seeing pics!!

Yeah I think that's a great idea squiggles, You don't need that crap in your life :)

I have been reading up on the nub theory which apparently is more accurate than the skull theory :) By this I think I am having a girl ,but will have to wait until June cause i'm not allowed to find out for sure hahaha!!

read everything, cant comment on everything. I STILL havent started packing at all!!! Going a little crazy over here, so OH is going to help me start now.

but just wanted to say...

I had no idea abotu Will and Kate either, sorry she's sick. They are the only two out of the royal family I respect.

Ginny- you are such an amazing woman, you voice your feelings so well, and although you might not see or feel it, you are strong, what has happened isnt fair and you are more than entitled to everything you said and feel. Abby said it best.

shell and lainey - two little gorgeous bubs!!!!! love the pictures!

finished up all shopping and errands, included a trip to the vet with cat who decided to poop in her carry cage on the way there.. oh the joys! Now to really seriously finally start packing.....

go pack Amber! we will miss you! hope you have a great time, and spend some good time with your aunt! much love xo

Lainey - you will appreciate the waiting when you get to June!!

Amber - you sound like my sister! haha I would have packed 2 weeks ago if I were you & would live out of a suitcase cos I have packed all the things I still want to wear! hahah have a great trip on the off chance I don't catch you again before you leave! will miss you so much & be so excited when you are back!!

Hi miss rosiecheeks! I am very excited about my new house but am still 5weeks and 2 days away from moving in - boo!

Amber finally only one sleep - will miss you so much gorgeous but am sure you will have a wonderful time! Can't wait to hear all about it! Will be praying for you all as you travel! X

Lainey I think you're having a girl based on both theories but I think shelly is having a boy! Guess we have to wait and see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->