Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Shelly good move de friending dss mum :) very healthy step I think.

Abs you have a great way of wording things - where would we be without you!

In fact I can no longer imagine my life without all you in it - so blessed to call you all friends!! Xx

Have a lovely trip amber!! Hope time with family is lovely! :)

Lainey...surprises are so fun! I had both surprises and it was so nice finding out on the day. I'm half tempted to not find out/confirm, I just loved finding out after all the hard work was over! But the half of me wants to know & get organised/prepare the girls etc!

Nana...sorry AF arrived! :( hugs to you!

I'm busy packing away! :) getting excited and nervouse for the move.

thanks everyone. i will miss you all too, but will try to check in, hopefully nightly, dont be too chatty!!! I'll also get updates via text from rosie for all the important info! Thanks Rosie!!!

shell- normally i am so organized and packed, never leave it like i did this time. But too busy and too whatever else. Plus what got to me, is I knew I would have to try every single thing on that i want to pack, and i've jsut finished doing that. 4 items didnt make the cut, that i thought would. I've 'popped' this week, so hence some shopping and trying everything on. Its hard too bc i'm packing for freezing cold weather.

I think i've got most of it handled now, at least its in piles, some stuff still drying that needs to be packed, and then i just have to get it all in my suitcase. but for now i'm resting!! lol Have to organize for different stages of the trip, first 3 days in LA will be warmer and more trendy. Then up at mums for the coldest part of the trip, also the most comfy and laid back. Then to San Fran where its a mixed of both. And have to get all the pressies in there. But i dont want to be digging to the bottom for things i need the first week. Havent even started on my airplane needs/bag! :rofl: One upside is being two girls our toiletries bag is easy peasy to pack and share! and thank goodness for OH, she's got half her suitcase empty!!!

2mums - that sounds terrible! no wonder you have put it off! Are you feeling more movement yet? It sucks you wanna go over there and do heaps of shopping but you won't know what size to buy!! that's the worst! You will get some great maternity stuff though!

Rosiecheeks, when are you getting yourscan? x

Amber I really hope you have a wonderful time while you are away xx we will miss you but can't wait to hear all your lovely stories xx

Lucy I have always wanted a surprise , but it's so hard not to find out haha And sure I don;t care what we have oncee it's healthy :)

I can't stop looking at bubs :rofl:

shell- yeah not super fun, but hard part is done now. Yeah, i'm feeling movements, getting stronger every day. He's very active at this time of night. 7-10 i think is gymnastics practise in there, :haha: We're going to do lots of shopping, but mostly baby stuff. Wont be buying much clothing for myself :(

awesome news about de friending dss mum, and about the solicitor. it will be weight off your shoulders for now. :)

Thanks Angel! xo

Well...i suspect i ovulated through the night....and what im about to say is based on very little science
I got home yesterday quite late from wrk and was feeling annoyed and flustered, took my temp (i wanted to see if it was high or low realising it would be high and that would tell me nothing as i had been running around)...and it was really low...like 36,02....so i decided i hadnt popped my egg out yet. so...got the boobs out, bust a move on DH, who had a really bad day and it was the very last thing he was keen for, but bless him we got a bd in.
later that night i had ovary twinge and pain, so i figure that was it. temp isnt super high today, but much higher than yesterday
if we didnt catch it then its not without giving the very best attempt

so i figure i will give DH off the DBF tonight and go back to morning DBF. only because im not yet certain on ovulation so better keep the old DBF going.

its weird to think that its either worked or it hasnt and right now cells are dividing or they arent! i hope we caught it, but good effort either way

And Shell, you are my hero with your de-friending! good for you!

Abs sounds great with timing! good girl for sticking around! do you find youirself wondering how you wanted to have so much sex when you first met? DH & I had so much sex I got a UTI when we got together. lol we used to wake each other several times through the night for lovin. Now, While we still love it, we love some time & space between our romps. lol it's a shame we all can't get pregnant at that stage and be able to store the fertilised eggs away until required. haha

re the de-friending, it appears that I may finally be growing the balls I have needed for the last 3 years. I think DH & I have played our cards rigth though, time will tell.

Have a great day everyone!

Nana - please do something to make yourself smile today! maybe duck out to get a well deserved dress or pair of shoes!! xox

I live in fear of getting another uti!! We were the same, having sex anytime we could! The nrb and dbf have been ok though. I could use a break now, but will try to bd tomorrow, and then every second day till I have temps in the 36.7 range

Lovely spike Abs - I think you're right and that you did ov but good on you for keeping up the DBF just in case!

Shell - is the solicitors meeting about custody?

Hi Loop! Which day is the big move? Will be praying all goes smoothly and that the girls cope well!

BONVOYAGE AMBER!!!! I hope you and your OH have the most amizing time!

Lainey so cute that you can't stop looking at your bub - I'd be exactly the same!

Sash - send smiles to you today! xx

Have a happy morning all! xx

Yeah, after that much BD Abs, A break can be just as good! lol

Angel - yeah, more about getting orders for what we do already, just so she can't keep him on a weekend just cos she feels like it. Will also discuss the avo business & see if there is a way we can legally keep him away from this guy. Kind of just to see what we can do to improve our situation & get a bit of our sanity back!

Morning girls! Have a lovely and safe trip Amber!!! How awesome to think it is finally here!!! Stay in touch xxx

Ab's, you've done everything you can and the ovary twinges are a good sign that your egg popped! I'm sure many of the spermies were trying to pick her up at the ovary bar!!! ;)

Ginny, I personally think you are amazing. Ditto to what everyone else has said. You are entitled to feel whatever you feel and don't ever feel bad about that. Just wanted to thank you also for being able to share with us all xxx

Nana, hope you are feeling better chicky! It really shows when you're not around. This place kind of feels lonely :(

Lainey, I'm guessing boy but I must admit, your scan I don't feel 100% on and I think maybe girl??? :shrug: So I take it you wont find out the sex at your 20 week scan?

Angel and Lucy, not long to you are both in your new places!!! How exciting!!!

Squeegs, are you guys going to find out the sex of bub? Good move on the de-friending. She's nothing but a stress so best to keep her as far as possible. I think seeing the solicitor is a great move to see where you guys stand and what you might be up against in the future should things get any worse re. the boyfriend and DSS. High-five to you lady!!

Rosie, can't wait to see your scan!! When is it? Are you going to find out at your 20 weeks scan the gender?

Jayney, still thinking of you and the family xxx

Numer2 where are you!?!?!? :shrug: We miss you!!!

Smithy, Tara, Major, Lisafr, Missie and Maddy :hi:

Afm...not much to report...I'm telling my boss today...feeling a little anxious and nervous although I know he will be fine it will just be a lot to get his head around as I currently run the lab and if there's no me, who will do it so it's understandable. Decided to tell him now (after much contemplation) 1. because of all the sickness I've been having and 2. although I've lost weight (probably due to being so sick) my tummy is getting harder and harder to hide cos it's starting to pop there and no where else (apart from the boobs!). I feel like people are thinking it but are afraid to ask although that could be all in my mind, who knows! There's so many xmas functions too and I'm constantly saying no to all these food that I would normally gobble down in a heart beat adding to the rumour mill too! I'll be happy once today is over!

Have a great day everyone xxx

That sounds like a really good plan squeegs.

I'm actually looking forward to a bd rest, but still a little way off that...I've been burned too many times by promising looking charts...not this month! I've got a fleet of sperm in there! Ewwwww

Way to go Abs!

DF and I were the same, we dtd all the time at the start. I think we're still pretty into it, but this past year as been weird with all the miscarriage and pregnancy stuff. I think we've had about 3 months of the year where we've done it non stop, and then the rest of the time it's been hardly ever!

Last night didn't work out for us either! The puppy did a poop on the carpet just as we were getting ready for bed and then M woke up and wouldn't go back to his cot. So that ruined any chances! I'm pretty sure I O'd on CD13 though, and we did it the night before so finger's crossed we're in with a chance!

Shell - So happy for you that you guys are seeing a solicitor! Like someone else said, you'll then know exactly where you stand and what your options are!

Cossie - Good luck with telling the boss!

2mums - Have an amazing trip! We'll miss you!!

YAY for ov Abby :hugs: x

Squiggles, I agree that it's great thsat you got a solicitor :happydance:

Funnily enough even my sex drive is lowered now. At the start of the relationship we were like rabbits! :haha: Maybe it's just the pregnancy hormones not making me horny! :rofl:

Cossi - Good luck telling your boss :hugs: No I won't be finding out at the 20week scan :) I mean unless it's blatently obvious :winkwink: haha

Ginny - Boo for the puppy pooing everywhere! my friends dog had dysentery the other day and I nearly died with the smell :rofl:

How is everyone today? x

Talk about an 'awkward' meeting! Glad it's over though. As anticipated he was shocked, then happy, then worried, then happy, then worried some more and then happy again. I think he's just trying to process it all for reasons I mentioned earlier...Not really concerned now who finds out at work now just glad he knows. It's great knowing he values my work so much and he did say it didn't matter wether I got pregnant or next year or the year after that, it wouldn't matter when it would always never be the ideal time in terms of running a science lab so that made me feel a little better. Now I have to put it all in writing so he can send it to HR-fun times ahead!

Cossi...great description of the meeting. I can almost imagine the cogs turning in a male head as he had all though different emotions one after another!

Hi ladies!

Cossi- awesome catch up! I WiILL DEFINITLY be finding out the gender!!!!

Shell- good for you, glad you defriended her! It's about time! My scan is tomorrow!! EEEEEK!!!! So excited to see the lil bub again!!!!

Lainey- I've lost my sex drive too! Poor DH!

Abby- that's a ton of BDing! I bet you are ready for a break! ;)

Ginny- puppy poo! Accidents stink! Literally!!!! Lol

Hi Nana, Angel, Taralyn, Lisa, Lisa, and all you other wonderful ladies I am forgetting! Got killed at work today and have lost my mind in the process!!

Can anyone explain the nub theory to me?? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->