Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

hey everyone! Rosie, good luck with your scan tomorrow, hope bub co-operates and give you a good view :)

I'm still confused with my chart.... I woke just over an hour early and got 36.22, then fell asleep and got 36.52 at my normal time. The 36.33 is what the ff temp adjustment gave me when I put the first temp in. Now my LH seems to be building again? just got another one that is about 3/4 to positive after faint lines before. I am currently not drinking and holding it in to try again....... our donor can help again tonight but may not be available for a few days after that. :shrug:

Abby- yours looks good today, and all that BD'ng gives you a really good chance this month. FX for you.

Puppy accidents are stinky and unavoidable! How did the puppy mats work out ok?
Tara I think you have ovulated but inseminate just in case, as long as you keep doing that the u know you are covered

Tara I agree- I think you are getting ready to ovulate today or tomorrow so I say go for it tonight also!

A boy I used to babysit just announced the birth of his son! If anyone needs me I will be feeling sorry for myself in the cnr of my office!!!

The puppy mats are OK I guess, he actually hasn't done anything on them though! I think you buy scented ones or something and I don;t think these are it!

Every time he has an accident put one down but he doesn't seem to go in the same spot twice.

Our side fences go up next week so I think we'll have a better chance of properly toilet training him then since we can stop taking him across the street to the park for his toilet breaks.

Yay for scan Rosie :) can't wait to see pictures :) the nub theory (from what I gather) is seen between 11 and 14 weeks. The is a little penis looking thing at the end of the baby but depending on the "angle of the dangle" you can tell if it's a boy or girl! boys are greater than 30 degrees and girls are less, mainly parallel to the spine and sometimes forked at the end :)

Ginny hopefully puppy will start going in the one place :)

Abby :hugs:

Tara I would say to inseminate tonight if you get the chance :)

Lainey- thanks!!! can you see the nub on your scan????

Hi Rosiecheeks!! Yay for scan day tomorrow! How exciting! I wonder if they will be able to tell you anything about the gender already?!

Ginny - bummer about the poo (hehe pun not intended)!

Abs - it stings doesn't it when you hear things like that - a girl I used to babysit has 2 kids already - ouch! I feel your pain and am sending big hugs your way!

Hi Maddy - how is the IUI process going - have been thinking of you!

Cossi - I bet you'll sleep better tonight knowing that hard chat is over!

Tara - I say definitely give it anither shot tonight if it is an option - it can't hurt!

Back to marking books for me - boo :( At least the witch looks like she'll be flying out tonight or tomorrow for me - then let the wait til ov begin!!!

Lainey and shell- using the skull theory I think you are both having boys!!

Cheer up Abs! It will be your turn before you know it gorgeous girl!! Xx

Hi Angel! Get that witch out of here! Let the countdown to ovulation begin!! I dont think they will mention anything about the gender but I know I will be analyzing nubs and skulls!!! LOL

LOL! Maybe you can ask the technician to point out the nub so you analyse the right thing!

Good thinking Angel! Need to make sure I'm at least looking at the right end!!!! :rofl:

Yeah I think you can see the nub :) I have highlighted what I think the nub is in red hahha I think the skull of bub is more girly? It's so much fun guessing :haha:

Attachments

• nub.jpg
    nub.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 3
  • skull1.jpg
    skull1.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 2
Me too :) But wouldn't be surprised if I got a little surprise at the birth ahaha! i don't mind either way cause I am already so in love with this little person regardless of their gender hehe My whoe family think I am having a boy :haha:

Angel its not so much waiting to ov, but December Bonk Fest!!! I found waiting to ov very stressful, the dbf gave me a better focus so I wasn't too stressed at all this time...just this morning I wad worried what my temp would be. I hope my relaxed different focus will do the trick. Will be interesting to see if vitex brings your ov forward.

Cant wait to ser your scan Rosie!

I need to convince P that he us happy to have a DBF under his parents roof - right now it is bonk when necessary and that is about it! :( I understand his hesitation though - pretty sure we won't fall preg before we're in our new house - but doesn't hurt to give it a go. Am thinking I may still track my cycle but let him think we are NTNP and not get stressed out when he is not in the mood - still I'll try to seduce him when close to ov. I won't be mentioning ov or charts or temps or anything else too him though - hopefully it will seem more spontaneous as a result!

I can't wait to see what the vitex does too!

I hope P comes around honey :) I can imagine however bonking in your in-laws would be awkward :hugs: Sounds like a great idea not to tell him about the temps etc.. I very very rarely told D about all that stuff! He hated me doing that and hated me marking down when we :sex: haha but if they don't know it can't hurt them :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->