Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Cossie - you're right, It is lonely on here without Nana! I hate seening her down!! We won't find out the sex, will wait it out! what about you? Yeah, feeling good about moving forward with DSS. hopefully it can all be sorted before our baby comes along, but I know in family law I am probably dreaming. Maybe because we have done all the groundwork & got so far ourselves, they will rush us through?! glad it went well with your boss! he is very lucky, most bosses would have no where near this much notice!

Ginny, bummer about last night! I don't think trying to plan your sex life around your child is something anyone would understand until they're in that situation! and a puppy too! You guys are lucky to even get ANY time together! haha I agree CD13 looks good for Ov, so everything crossed for you sweetie! I really hope you will be able to enjoy your next pregnancy hun and not live in fear! xoxoxox

Lainey - you?? no sex drive?? must be a pregnancy thing. lol

Rosie - so excited for your scan hun! no idea about any gender related theories! sorry!

Tara - sorry your chart is playing games. I would say go for it tonight & then just wait it out after that. all you can do is try.

aaww abs. look on the bright side - you helped raise that boy & turned him into a fine enough man to raise a child of his own!

Angel - you have the coolest looking chart out of everyone at this point in time! I think for that alone, you deserve a baby! Lol at bonking at your inlaws - something else we used to do all the time cos we couldn't keep our hands off eachother even in inapporpriate places. lol Can't say I'd enjoy it too much now...especially when DBF is pretty constant bonking! haha

LOL at the word BONK! haha

DH just got used to it all. He knew the alternative was me being upset about it, so it was easier for him to just go with it so he didn't have to deal with sad sack shell. lol

I'm off to the Ham raffles with some friends, so will see you all maybe tonight or in the morning!!

xoxox

yeah my DH is better off not knowing, although yesterday when he wasnt in the mood and i tried to not get upset because we were covered either way, he said "is it an important day" i said "i think so" and left it at that, but it did impact the quality of the lovin....all the other NRB and DBF have been good, fun, in love, romp bonanza, bonk fest.
now i just hope i ovulated! and those spermies at the ovary bar werent just chillin out but got to work.
i dont think we would be doing the deed at my parents or his mothers house...so dont envy you that Angel!

Lainey have you started talking names?

Abby I think that you have done an excellent job this month and i'm sure those little spermies are hard at work seranading your lovely eggy :hugs:

Well pretty much the same names as before, I picked the girls name which is Serrayah, and Daniel picked a boys name which I think was kyrim or something like that ? I shall have to ask him again hahahah I like Kai which is similar so good to know that we are on the same page name wise :happydance:

How did I miss your great catch up post Squiggles haha Yeah definitely has to be the pregnancy hahaha cause you know me, Normally need sex all the time :rofl: I'm just too tired to even think about sexy time now haha

i do like that you kept updating your chat on the BD thought Lainey! hahahahaha

Do you still update it?
im looking at mine with pride! thats a heck of a lot of sex! pretty much from CD 7 to now we did it every day but had three days off (not in a row, just spaced in between)

NO i haven't updated it in ages haha Inface I haven't been on FF in AGES!!

Wow Abs - my hat goes off to you! haha good girl! I found we always got in the mood once we started, but neither of us ever really started in the mood. well I did sometimes, I'm a little like Lainey. lol But the idea of him not being keen turned me off being keen. so we just said meet in the bedroom (or spare room, or kitchen, or mancave in front of the footy lol) in 5 & that's where the party started. lol Not very romantic, but I'm a strong believer in the fact that making babies is not fun nor romantic. It's not a representation of your love for each other, if it was, it would happen when you wnated it to.

Lainey - I like you rnames. I like Kai! unfortunately DH's best man's name is Kai, so prob can't steal it. Also his cousin's son. lol

It is SOOOOOOOO annoying when that happens! I LOVED India or Indiana for a girl but D's Best mates kid is called indie! I'm gutted hahaha!

Yea it was never romantic for me and D either but I agree with shelly,baby Making is not supposed to be fun I don't think haha

i cant tell you how much im looking forward to a sex free night! hahahahaha!

will still get a cuddle

lol in theory, you would look forward to being most fertile so you can get some lovin - in reality, most people look forward to the part of their cycle where they know they don't have a chance of falling pregnant, cos it means that you don't have to do it. lol

Angel - I'm with Shell, I love your chart at the moment! Hopefully we see the opposite of that in a couple of weeks ;)

Those names are really pretty Lainey! And I think it's a very girl nub too!!

Maddy - hope you're going well x

Number2 - hope you're going well too and you're safely home back from your trip

Hi everyone else!!

My appointment is tomorrow but I have M's playgroup Christmas party first - so a super busy day!

For some reason I always get an extra spike just before AF starts they it usually falls gradually - although this month is more like a steep drop that a gentle hill!

Ginny - good luck tomorrow, hope you can get some answers, or at least some guidance as to what can make this easier for you!

Good night everyone!

Angel so glad the wicked witch is dead!!

xoxox

Good luck tomorrow Ginny xx

Yay for sex free day Abs :happydance:

I'm going to have a little vent here! My 17year old SIL who found out she is pregnant the other day! Well she is 6w6d! Anyway, she is being such a biatch to me and to her sister! Won't take any of the advice that we give her! She and her 25 year old boyfriend live with his parents and he is a big stoner, who works at macca's!!! So when we asked if they are going to continue to live with parents and how they are going to afford a baby she thinks that we are being bitches and is being totally irrational! Trying to start crap between me and her other sister! Oh and she announced it on FACEBOOK!!! She hadn't even told D the details and she put it up on FB as to how happy they are with a picture of their 6 week scan!! SERIOUSLY!!!! She knows how easy it is to m/c in the first tri as we have told her but yet again she didn't listen and puts it up anyway!!! Sorry just had to vent as she is really pissing me off!!

Oh Lainey that stinks! Hopefully once her hormones calm down she will be more rational. A girl I work with announced her pregnancy at 5 weeks, at 6 she found out it was ectopic. It was awful for everyone, I wish people would wait a little longer!! Hope she comes around Hun! Xx

Lainey that sux! I'm sure in time she will come to realise how valuable your advice is - well I hope she does!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->