Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Stupid bitch of a piece of shit annoying confusing frustrating chart!

note to self: taking your temp in the morning, crying because its not high, and then trying to get husband in the mood to BD (with the tears in eyes) NEVER A GOOD IDEA

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY???
I even had dreams of waking up to a high temperature

ARGH
all that hard work, and regular BD wasted

ARGH

Abs :hugs: darling girl. Hopefully your temp is just being silly. Those sperm can hang around a while so don't stress too much. It wasn't wasted, you got to have good, fun sex with your husband. That's never a bad thing x

Angel, yay for shorter af!!

Amber, enjoy your holiday love <3

Lainey, teenagers + pregnancy = stupidly hormonal bitchy cows who think they know it all.

Rosie, can't wait to see your scan pic :)

Ginny, you're allowed to feel what you feel there is no right or wrong way to go through what you have to go through.

One of my best friends lost her first born to still birth had a second child then lost her third, again as a full term still birth. Her 4th child had her so completely terrified that she did not tell a soul other than her husband that she was pregnant until she brought that baby home from hospital. I can't tell you how many mc that she had in between. She now has a foundation in memory of her babies that does random acts of kindness. She is amazing, like you <3 the main thing I have learnt from her is that having a good day, week, month is normal and having a bad day, week or month is normal too. Good luck today darling girl

Nana I miss your face!

AFM I've had a bad few days, just tired, sick and constipated and just kinda hibernated. I'm ok now, hello 2nd trimester!!

Big loves to everyone

Oh Lainey - that sucks big time! she sounds like a 17 year old! It upsets me that babies can have babies. Vent all you like hun.

Rosie - that is terrible about the girl at work. I told all of my family, but only told people who would be there for me if something went wrong. even doing that put extra pressure on in case something happened. I think number 2 won't be announced to anyone before 12 weeks!

Abs - don't worry hun, you were taking a day off. you don't have to do it every day. You're putting way too much pressure on yourself! Take time out, see if you can get in the mood tonight - or even tomorrow morning! You will still have enough sperm at the bar even if you Ov tomorrow! chill out, you're only getting yourself down babe! xoxoxby the way, today may be a pre ov dip! might sky rocket tomorrow! xox

Oh Smithy - that is a terrible thing to happen to someone! I can imagine how terribly scared she would have been with her 4th child. nobody should have to bear that pain.

Shell yesterday was the day off, so has to be today. I know I'm stupidly upset...call it ovulation stress!

Good luck today Ginny! Will be thinking of you
lainey, I'm afraid with pregnant teenagers they will never listen and have to learn the hard way. Is stay out of it, sometimes we have to let those we love make their own mistake

Smithy I really hope you feel much better in your second trimester! Your friend is so brave and strong!

She is amazing! I've never seen anyone so afraid and scared in pregnancy so much but she is an amazing wonderful woman.

Shell I missed the post about unfriending and the solicitor. Hope it works out for you lovely people. I suspect that the solicitor will tell you to get his name on the birth certificate as a matter of urgency and to have proper arrangements set up

Abs, if it doesn't happen, doing it tomorrow morning will still be fine! It may even be a fall back rise, you may have Ov'd!

Smithy - she sounds more than amazing!! sorry, I deleted a few posts...just took them down on the off chance it came up in a google search or something like that. Yeah, we're hoping she will steer us in the right direction. Wewant the name on the birth cert, also court orders for visitation so she can't take that from us when she feels like it. also want to see if we can keep him away from this other guy. Not sure if we can, if nothing else, we may be able to for the 12 month period of the AVO. Looking forward to it, we're both at breaking point & ready to do this, I don't feel as intimidated by her to do something she won't like at the moment, so we've gotta go with it!

You have to go with it! There will be tantrums and threats because she is used to getting her own way but don't let her pull one over you again. You can do it :)

Yeah she's really pissing me off, she's extremely overweight and eats nothing but fast food and other situ processed food but won't listen! Not my problem anymore! I don't need her stress, she's on her own!

Oh Smithy, what a sad story. I just want to give her a hug :hugs:

Abby hopefully it's a fallback rise :hugs: bd every second day :) you should have enough spermies then :) and it gives DH a chance to build his spermies up again :) :hugs:

Angel yay for the witch going x

Nanna where are you?

How it's everyone today?I had a hormonal day yesterday and today haha not sad just pissed off with DH! He goes to work all day, then comes hone, eats dinner and pisses off to the garage to work on his car! Yeah cause I don't need to talk to anybody! And his response, I need to get shit done! So I went to bed without telling him last night, and also wouldn't kiss him haha he will learn to not leave me alone all day everyday!

Go out to that garage and talk to him while he is working on the car ;)

I tried that :( But he's too busy and doesn't seem to give a crap! :haha: Oh well, just getting me ready for christmas alone :rofl:

Hay ladies :) Lainey that SIL sounds crud. There should be a place we can send "non-performing sisters-in-law" and keep them all together, out of our way. My contribution would be 1 x mad hormonal SIL. Yours?

Abby sorry I have no advice, my cycles look picture perfect but I still can't manage to get UTD again.

Mum2Q sounds like you are heading down the right path. I imagine it might be troublesome but it will be cool to explain to DSS when he's older that you and DH loved him SO MUCH that you went to all this trouble to get "special papers". I had to go to court and petition for some stuff for my adopted son when he was 8. He was SO PROUD of me for doing this "just because you love me" (even though I knew there were other legal reasons for it). It really helped him feel like he belonged.

AFM all good. Had 7 day blood test today but it only tests for progesterone levels to make sure I O'd.....

wow, you girls are chatty!!! Caught up on everything, forgot most.

shell- i agree you and DH are on the right path!

rosie- got my times and days all confused was your scan today or tomorrow?

lainey- sucks about your sil, and xmas. we'll all be here for you!!

angel - glad the witch is gone

cossi- glad your boss took your news well

smithy- that friend of yours is some amazing woman, a great inspirational story too.

missing amanda and nana!

maddy- hope the bloods come back with good news

to everyone and everything i missed, im sorry. i know its a lame catch up. its 7pm ish here, trying to stay awake and get on california time so we dont waste our days, but so tired.
xx

Hi Amber! Welcome back!!!! Hope you have a wonderful trip!!! Xx

Scan was today! Lil bean was jumping all around! They even sent me home with a video that I will try and load onto TGs! Hope everyone is having a good day! I've read and got caught up but I'm exhausted and falling asleep as I type! Love to you all, will properly catch up tomorrow! Xx

https://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj571/dawnandmike814/th_20dd592f2cf28e2c187569ab6af688e6.jpg

Hi Amber! Welcome back!!!! Hope you have a wonderful trip!!! Xx

Scan was today! Lil bean was jumping all around! They even sent me home with a video that I will try and load onto TGs! Hope everyone is having a good day! I've read and got caught up but I'm exhausted and falling asleep as I type! Love to you all, will properly catch up tomorrow! Xx

https://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj571/dawnandmike814/th_20dd592f2cf28e2c187569ab6af688e6.jpg

Rosie, SHE's beautiful!!!!! Skull looks nice and round which to me says girl!!! :happydance:

Booked my scan today and it's on the 4th of Jan witht he guy who does gender determination at 12 weeks although its only 90% accurate but atleast we all can guess right? :)

My guesses so far:

Lainey & Rosie = Girls
Number 2 and Shell = Boys

Rosie- awww great pic!! And lucky duck for video!!

cossi- great predictions!

Hi girls.....sorry for the mia....just needed to take a couple days time out to try to get my stupid head straight...let me try at a mini catch up...

Rosie beautiful scan hun! I'm with the others and say a girl too x

2nuns I hope your flight was uneventful and that you have a great holiday x

Smithy that is an incredible story, I have such admiration for people who can get through such difficult times and come out the other side so strongly, truly inspirational stuff x

Cossie I hope the ms is being kinder to you now hun x

Angel yay for the witch being dead! Hope she stays dead for a long time!x

Squeegs hun, good on you for putting your foot down. I hope this makes her realise that little d needs to come first!! X

Lainey I say you drag him away from that car and make him put up the Christmas tree with you! X

Maddy fx that the Iui worked and you get great news soon!

Abs I'm sorry your chart is being a biatch....hopefully your temp pops back up tomorrow hun xx

Hi to everyone else I've missed. My brain is in overload I've got that much on. We found a new rental on Saturday, and good thing we did since I found out today our current place already sold...we move on Saturday week, so about 8 days to pack up and get out of here, and 4 of them I'm in New Zealand....poor dh is gonn have to manage most of it himself. I'm not completely wrapped at the new house but at least it has a pool and the puppies will be happy there.

I've missed you all and hope you are all well xxx

Good to see you back Nanna! sorry you have to move! but may be new house new mojo!

We have missed you

Maddy I hope you caught that eggy x

Rosie I agree with cossi... SHE is so cute :)

cossi yay for scan being booked :) it's great fun guessing hehe

Amber, hope you're enjoying your holiday x

Nanna hope you are happy in your new house Xx missed you heaps Xx

we haven't gotten our Christmas tree yet hahaha oops!

Hi girls - another crazy day at work for me and I am still here working away - haven't left before 6pm for the past week! Planning on leaving on time tomorrow though - even if I have to stay back til 6 every night next week!

Thanks for all your bonvoyage wishes to the witch - unfortunately she thought they were please don't go wishes and has decided to return for another visit - stupid witch! Lucky I still had supplies in my bag otherwise it could have been embarrassing! Oh well - hopefully she'll fly out again soon!

Gorgeous scan rosie! I actually think it is a boy - but could be wrong!

Nanna - bummer about moving when you're so busy! But I agree with the others - new house new mojo - bring on the DBF in the new place for you!

Smithy that story abotu your friend is so sad! I know a girl who lost her baby at 36 weeks - so heartbreaking! I wish MC didn't ever happen!

Hi Maddy :)

Nana, busy times! Good luck with the move honey

Gorgeous bubba Rosie :)

Codie what's your prediction for my bubba? Only 6 weeks til I find out :)

I sent my Doppler back today! Yay me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->