Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

I'm almost willing to guarantee that this bub will come on the 1st because its my oldests birthday

thats exciting Lainey!

i think 3dpo would be a little early for nipple stuff? we can hope though!

By golly I just have to say it was very hard to catch up on all that...
My apologies for my absence.
Ginny sending you very special hugs - I'm sure that your loss appointment would have been very difficult. xoxo

... depending on the "angle of the dangle" you can tell if it's a boy or girl! boys are greater than 30 degrees and girls are less, mainly parallel to the spine and sometimes forked at the end :)

Bahahahaha - a forked nub, for some reason that made me absolutely kack.

Pool is up! i put on TG and FB. something of a mission! if my house was big enough id host a catch up, bbq, and pool, sadly its a tiny tiny one bedroom villa.

I could easily do one - I have a nice big yard. :)
And hurry up Christmas, I want to play with Harrison's pressie out in it.
(jumping castle water park - like a bouncy blow up thing that a hose plugs in to)

:rofl: Ababa

I love those bouncy things! My niece has one and they are AWESOME!

Sorry I didn't properly catch up on everyone else with my own medical dramas going on!

2mums - there are negative stuff with aspirin, but it's the whole case of risks vs benefits. It's not negative to your pregnancy, it's more negative as in it obviously thins your blood so if you were to have an accident or an emergency operation there's a chance you could blood a lot more. I think no matter why you're taking aspiring they get you to stop at around 33 weeks so if you go into labour or have a c-section the bleeding risks are minimised.

RE the nub theory - I'm a believer now! If you find my ultrasound pic of my last angel, that had quite a boy nub and ta dah it was a boy! He did have a forked nub though - which I think apparently is more common with girl nubs

Maddy - hope your blood tests have nice high progesterone levels :) I heard of another lady recently on here that had her progesterone levels done after Oing on a clomid cycle. They were sky high - she ended up being pregnant with triplets, although she lost one. So hoping for high but not sky high for you ;)

Abs - my chart has gone a bit wacky too! I still think I'm 4DPO, or else I'm having a really strange non Oing cycle, because my AF is always 27/28 days.

number2 - hope your trip went well and things are going OK at work

Lainey and Smithy - I hope you end up popping on the same day! I can't wait til we get down to guessing who will pop when!

Thanks for all your kind words ladies - it means a lot to me that I can share all this stuff I'm going through with you. I can talk to my mum about it too, but because she's a nurse she acts like she knows it all already (must be where I get that from!) and DF is good but it's way over his head. It's like he can't compute it all. I told him about the extra monitoring (in an excited voice) and he goes "that sucks, you'll have to do so much driving into the city" haha doesn't get it all sometimes, bless him!

Àpparently the nub theory is quite accurate compaed to the skull theory :)

Oh Ginny I don't think men truely ever get anything haha! They are just made differently :haha: We love that you can open up to us xxx

It is going to be so exciting to see who will go first and who will have what :happydance:

How is everyones friday going??? Lord of the rings is on tonight and I really want to stay away to watch it :rofl: so I think I will have a midday nap so I can stay up till 11.30 ! GOod luck to me :rofl:

I'm just crossing everything that I make it to 36 weeks. Ill be over the moon with anything over that

Just remember every pregnancy is different Smithy and there;s no reason why this bub can't be full term! xx

Well guys at least you know you've always got a 50% chance of being right on the nub theory!

Progesterone was 78, it must be okay as the nurse said that they only get concerned if levels are less than 50 in the week after O. They were really clear to me that high Proges has nothing to do with identifying pregnancy at this stage, it just confirms that I O'd.

yay for Oing :) 50% there!! Just gotta hope those spermies cooperated too :)

I actually saw some type of gender prediction urine test - it claimed 50% accuracy too lol! Actually all it does is detect the PH levels in your pee, I think if it's low it means girl, high means boy. Something like that!

Ginny I've seen those too! Funny.
Yaay Maddy that you o'd!! Fx for you! Xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"