Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Yay squeegs! I'm not a big gambler either, but have popped the odd $10 in a pokie when on holiday in qld before and struck it lucky! Perfect for solicitor fees!!!

I reckon after this next lot I might have earned a cider....I'll post a pic on TG at my efforts when I am done!!!

Enjoy your party hun xx

Looking forward to the pic hun! I think you earn a cider every day - just cos you're awesome!

In fact, I think Everyone on here deserves a cider for their awesomeness!

Morning ladies :)

Squiggles really hoping that the courts see it in your favour, she I'd clearly not fit to be a mother! double yay for the big wins :) I'm not a gambler and neither is D but a his win like that it's awesome :)

Abby soooooo proud of you honey! X

Nanna boo for packing but well done on the clear out :)

Angel enjoy your say honey x

A for me,I want 5 kids but D only wants 2/3 haha so we shall see ;)

Trued my best to stay awake for lord of the rings last night but ended up missing the last 45 minutes haha I'm such a geek for them movies :)

Oh and had the poops last night! Haha weird as! Noooooo sickness just a Bum explosion haha and my farts were rotten hahaha poor D !

lol LLainey & your bottom issues! hahaha Love it.

I have never seen LOTR. I don't intend to either... just not my thing. I would rather pluck every hair from my body. lol maybe not that extreme, I tried to think of something suitable that I would rather do...it appears I have crossed a line though. lol

I'm off now chickens! Have a great night!!

xxxxxxxxx

Ohhhhh wow... They are the most amazing movies ever made! Great actors and just a grassy story line :) D has never seen then either but I will make him next week. Gonna watch one a night for him hahaha

Cleansing complete!!!! (Evidence on TG) I only kept one box full of what was about 20 boxes to start with, woohoo!!!

Time for a cider :) xxx

Great Work Nana!

Great work on the win to Squeegs DH! also not a gambling fan but love it when beginners luck pans out!

im about to make ginger bread christmas trees! hope they work out ok!

Lainey im watching a tv series at the moment called Once upon a time, you might enjoy it! have you seen/heard of it?
im a geek and love the LOTR movies too....just the last one took FOREVER to end!

my doggy has a sore paw! terrible to watch him limping about!

So proud Nanna :)

Abby I didn't want it to end haha that's why I am soooooo happy that the Hobbit was released! Have you read the books? I've read the first two and they are amazing! Yeah I've heard of it and tried watching it once but didn't really get into it! May have to give it another try :)

Yeah I've read them, Tolkien is a tad too wordy for me! Maybe now I'm older I might enjoy them more.

Just made my first gingerbread tree, I feel quite proud of myself

Haha he is a but wordy!

Oh cool :) have you got a pic?

Well ladies this tim last year I was one dress size larger! I just put on some shorts that didn't fit last year, and now they are a little lose! Yaay me! One more dress size to go!

Yay Abby! A few weeks ago when we were waiting for this cycle to start I decided to get healthy too and I'm down more than 5kg already. Feel so good (except that I've put on 10kg this year, so I'm still 5 in deficit :growlmad:)

5kg is great in a few weeks. I'm down 15 in 12 months, havent lost anything significant in the last few weeks but maintained. It sucks that it can be put on so much faster than lost! Still it should help both the TTC and self esteem!!so win win

Way to go girls!!!! I could use a little of the same, been slack with my exercise lately!!! X

I really want to get back into swimming and cycling again...9 more work days till holidays! Then I plan to do both!

Dh has man PMS

Lol at man pms, my dh is happy cos of my culling today, thank god! (Think he's forgotten I go to nz on Monday....)

Roll on holidays and swimming and cycling for all!! Off for a ride tomorrow, been weeks!!!

I used to run until we came back to Australia and then I lost the desire. There was a great park and also a fantastic gym (and reasonably priced compared to Australia) near our house overseas. But once we got back everything here was cold, expensive and not-very-inspiring. Thus no running and an additional 10kg. But once our BFN is confirmed for this month I plan to get started again. No way could my knees have run with an extra 10kg but with an extra 5 (and reducing) it shouldn't be too bad.

P.S. I look DREADFUL running, I have enormous knockers and have to wear this wonderful corset-bra that I saw on Oprah called the Enell. But heck, without it there's no chance in he** of me running.

Enjoy your bike ride Newbie. Yay for holidays Abby.

Evening everyone else!

How long till you test maddy?

Another progesterone test Monday (11 days post IUI aka "11dpiui"). If progesterone hasn't dropped then they'll do a preg test on Wednesday. But honestly I don't have any symptoms at all and really don't think this cycle worked. I have been temping since IUI and am tracking identical to previous BFN months....

Hello all! I went Mia yesterday because I was sulking :rofl: I woke up with sore puffy eyes and a coldsore the size of china and then stepped in car vomit.. Was a great morning ;)

Well done nana on the cleanse!

Squeegs, I always wanted 4-5 kids but I'm stopping after this one (that's 5 between us anyway) I think another baby would send me round the twist and I'm unsure if I could physically handle a 5th pregnancy as the 3 I already have had caused some pretty nasty damage. Oh, I sent the doppler back because I was using it every day, I don't like using it every day. I'm starting to feel tiny flutters though :cloud9:
Maddy, I have everything crossed for a surprise :bfp:

I'm off to a family do today in kings Langley so everyone there can talk to my coldsore instead of me.

Much love

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->