Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Big Hugs Smithy!

Well temp is up high enough now that i feel fairly sure ive ovulated now. i temped to no longer temp because im getting a little obsessed. i probably will any way.

feeling hopeful about this cycle, which is a recipie for disaster!

Abs your chart looks awesome!!! Really praying this is it for you!

Smithy I hope your day is better than yesterday!

Maddy I'm very hopeful for you this month! Great job on the weight loss - I need to jump on the diet bandwagon too! Would love to lose 5 before Christmas but not really liking my chances!

Nice chart abs! Fx hun x

Maddy a lot of people don't get symptoms so I'm holding out hope for you xx

Smithy I hope you have a great time at your family do :)

Looks like another beautiful day in Sydney again angel cakes!!!

Happy Sunday everyone xxx

Smithy enjoy your day honey :)

Maddy I'm also hopeful for you this month :)

Abby I think it would be a God idea if you put the thermometer away ;) hehe still hopeful for you too!

Nanna and angel how are you today?

I had awful nightmares last night about the baby,I almost woke up crying!
:cry:

I hate dreams like that, I once dreamed my dh was marrying my sister and invited ne to the wedding, I was sad and mad and woke up crying and then yelled at him!

Are you ok lainey? I daw in fb you fainted?

Thanks Abby, I'm ok I almost fainted when I hot out of bed,I had to sit down straight away on the floor haha it was so scary :(

Yeah I have dreams like that all the time! I think the cheating dreams stem a little but from my low self esteem at the moment, but the baby ones were horrible! The first one was I was out with friends and I was 9 months and my belly just shrunk and I couldn't geek baby anymore! The second one wad that this evil villain tried to steal my baby! So I had to use the invisibility gloves I stole from him to try and escape but it was very very hard! Haha what the fook?

Oh no those dreams sound awful!

Yes lovely weather today Sasha! I've had a very productive clothes washing day as a result! Would rather be at the beach though lol!

We are putting up Christmas decs today and also started the DBF this morning - a very festive day!!! Am hoping I ov by cd 14 with vitex this cycle that way I'll be 11 dpo on Christmas Day and may still be able to surprise my parents with exciting news! Come on out to play little eggy!!!

Oh I am praying that that eggy comes out to play :happydance:

Enjoy your decorations! :happydance:

Lainey its pretty cool though that your dreams are fantasy/sci fi!

Angel go the DBF!! I hope we are all in a family way at Christmas too! I'm trying to remind myself that the news will be special and exciting no matter when it happens!,
I suspect I will be gutted if I'm not this time!
SO
I also wish that this time next year we all still be here planning our baby's first Christmas! Everyone if us trying

Lainey - oh I hate horrible dreams like that!!

Angel - a Christmas surprise would be lovely!! Wishing that you get it x

Abs - Definitely looks like O has happened! And I think you've got an amazing chance with all the bding you guys have been doing!!

Smithy - have fun at your family do - coldsore and all x

2mums - hope you're enjoying your trip :)

Mads &abs - congrats on the weight losses!! I really want to loose around 10kg - but I'd be happy with losing 5 :) I was 5 kilos lighter when I fell pg with M, so that's my motivation. I need to start doing more exercise and eating smaller portions because I eat fairly healthily, just too much - well that's what I think anyway!

We went to a bar opening in the city last night. The bar is owned by a guy who DF knows through work - so we got invited because of that, not because we're cool haha It was free drinks though all night including cocktails and they had amazing Vietnamese finger food. Even though I'm in the TWW I still had 3 cocktails - so sick of being "good" for nothing. If when I get a BFP I wouldn't drink, but I rarely go out so didn't want to miss out on any fun. Had a really fun night!!

How many children does everyone else want to have?

Number 2 - glad your back, hope your week away wasn't too bad & that you didn'y miss Harrison too much! Question - do you call harrison Harry/Harri? by the way - I wanna play on his pressie too!!

Well, my dinner was a great night out! On the way home, we did a few drive bys to see if this guy is hanging around DSS. Turns out his car was aprked in her driveway at 11pm last night, so they're obviously back in sleepover mode, so it explains a lot about why she is being such a bitch lately! Bad thing for poor DSS, but probably a good thing for us with solicitors as if she fights to keep this guy around, it will show any court she isn't putting our little man first and has him in danger. if she doesn't fight for him to stick around, we might find ourselves in a situation where DSS is safe wherever he is! how nice would that be!

I think we will be done at 2, my age will kind of rule out another I think. I wouldn't have kept TTC after this year if we hadn't been successful by now.

No, I don't shorten Harrison's name. I'm sure other people will, but I don't like to.

Goodness your DSS's mum is an absolute goose of a woman.

Hi to everyone, hope you are all having a fabbo weekend. xoxo

Hi everyone

2 Woohoo how are you feeling?

Mum2Q I'm with you on LOTR....

Smithy gosh hope that wasn't really car vomit you stepped in, maybe just your smartphone changing it from "cat vomit"?? Haha. Our cat was spewing last night too.

Lainey you have mad dreams!

Abby go chase the big O now you've O, girl! Best of luck.

Sunday arvo..I've taken a couple of days off work and will try to finish my Xmas shopping on Monday when everyone else it at work/school.

AFM I will be fine if we are just left with my adult boy and teen girl. But it would be really nice to have a 3rd that is a combo of DH and I.

Re: Fertility Friend. Has anyone ever gotten more than a 38% chance of pregnancy when you compare your charts to others in the Analysis, Charts Like Yours section? Every month I get a 38% chance, right until the least day of my cycle when my temp drops. I reckon 38% is there "general" stat that they give everyone...

I just compared my chart then (although this month isn't a good chart as I've missed a couple of days and woken up early a few times) and got 33% of charts like mine are pregnant ones.... is that what you mean?

Gin I think so - you go to the Analysis section and then choose "Charts Like Yours" and you can compare on various parameters. No matter what I choose to compare (age, IUI or no IUI, time TTC etc) I get "38%". Weird!

How many charts does it say it compared yours too? Mine has >1000 for the pregnancy category

Ive never tried that before....will try now...

interesting, i got 75%, but that was on temp, o day, bd pattern. if i add age it reduces it down to 33%

i dont think that the way FF does analysis is really correct. What you really want to start with is number of cycles, number of women and percentage of pregnant vs not pregnant charts, that will give you a base line of stats. ie it may be that a score of 33% is purely because there are fewer woman in the age bracket i selected on FF TTC, which stands to reason. Maddy take the age out of the equation and then see if that changes the % for you?
any way yaay for a new thing to look up when in the old TWW

Next weekend i guess i will find out how this month went, on the same day we are going to inlaws for Christmas....gee if old AF shows im going to have to do one big brave face!

i use your chart as a frame of reference ALL the time Amanda! of course the one time i had a chart very much like yours it was a BFN....so this leads me to the very unscientific conclusion that you cant really predict pregnancy from a chart. even ID, they sometimes happen, sometimes dont. triphasic may or may not lead to pregnancy either.

still awesome tool for showing ov and such...and a heck of a lot of fun to obsess over! hahahaha

Hey ladies!

Hope you've all had a nice day! I am just about to sit down & watch bachelorette with DH. should be a nice cosy afternoon - I think I'll bust out the chocolate!

I checked my chart, I had 36% of pregnancy and only 59% of ovulating. I don't think you can look too much into it, like Abs said!

xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"