Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Hi lovelies well Christmas decs are done - now for my favourite part ... Wrapping presents!!!! If professional gift wrapping was a job that paid the bills I'd be so up for it!

Abs I don't think there will be any need for a brave face - I really think this is your month!

Gin I'm glad you had a nice night out! I love cocktails too - which ones did you get?

Maddy I've never tried that percentage thing on ff - will have to give it a go!

Ginny I drank in the 2 week wait to :) Glad you had a great night :hugs:

I don't think I've checked my chart but I don;t think it's very reliable :haha:

Smithy - Do you do home study? If so who do you go through ? I'm looking for a home science course (well a forensic science course to be precise) but I don't know how the study over here works :haha:

Angel - I love wrapping pressies too! I used to work i na jewellery store & loved wrapping the jewelery for people!!

Lainey, you would have to contact a university closest to you for that ( close for convenience) and they would be able to direct you to the right place. there may or may not be a distance/part time course you can do for it, but they may have something similar that can credit toward doing the actual course when you're ready & can get to classes etc. I'd say good WA uni and see what pops up, maybe send some emails.

I have to agree with the whole charts aren't reliable - none of my BFP charts looked hopeful! I think they're great for confirming O though - especially with longs cycles :)

The cocktails I had were a margarita, a French martini (love them!) and a capricciosa!

Thanks squiggles , will have a look into it :)

Thanks for that smithy!

oops got the name of that last one totally mixed up - it was a caipirinha! Lime juice and some type of clear alcohol - I think it's a Brazilian liquor

I actually want a mojito but they didn't have any mint :(

Ginny - Mojito - YUM! I love fresh mint in cocktails! I love watermelon cocktails too! And I love your signature - very beautiful sweetie! xx

Lainey - no prob hun, I don't know much about it, but that's where I would start. Things are so different in different states!

I'm off to bed girly girls! hope you're all having a nice night & wake up cheery tomorrow!

Morning all! as i fight monday itis i am reminding myself that i have 9 wrk days till holidays! that means after today only one Monday left!

there are some reasonably annoying shitty things on this week. BUT its going to be ok. i hate that i wish my life away when i go to work...one of my resolutions is to stop that!

Amber i see you down there, big hugs hun! i know things are hard and sad right now! xoxoxo

hey everyone, caught up, not going to comment, as i never had a chart to compare, i temped for 4 days :/ will try again next time, but its all very confusing for me.

having a lazy day today, helping mum make chicken noodle soup and doing our laundry and just around the house stuff. My aunt actually called here today, she sounded better, still very tired and her pain meds were kicking in. She has been moved to where I was bitching about before back to the ICU in hospital. And she's starting allocating stuff and giving instructions to people this week of what she wants done. It breaks my heart seeing my mum deal with it, as its her younger sister, not that an older sister would be better, its just that she's so young, only 50 or 52 i think.

so who's waiting to test? maddy i'm hopeful for your next test!

Hey Amber, having watched a close loved one die after a long battle it is very very sad and really hard, but when she does pass away there will be a sense of relief. passing away in this situation is like the ultimate in letting go of the pain. i dont know what your belief situation is, but in these times i find faith in a higher power, sense of purpose or design to be very helpful. Depending on how comfortable you feel make sure you tell her how much you love her. I found that hard to do, because it felt like a goodbye i didnt want to make. but i am now forever glad i did. I didnt see him when he got really bad, because that last memory was a good one. Your being there will provide your Mum and your family extra strength and support, make sure you lean on them for support to.

its awful to watch a love one go through this, and to be honest although it gets easier every day after they pass away... it still backs up on me, i will be going along in a day, happy and remember some of those final moments, or better yet, remember some of the really good times adn just randomly start crying. but i suppose thats what we leave behind, how we touch others and live in other peoples memories....its a process. if you need anything hun you know we are all here for you.

As per usual - very well said Abs!

Praying for you Amber and wishing there was more I could do to support you and your family x

4 school days left including today! 2 days with kids, 2 days without them (and 2 late nights this week too with presentation evening and staff conference - but nearly there!) can't wait until Friday!

Angel i am so counting down!

I like wrapping up presents to!

I really look forward to the time when DH and i have kids so we can make Christmas magical! my parents did that for us when we were little and i was a total Christmas fan.

For those with little ones who do Christmas, what do you do for Christmas with your kids?

I know! Christmas with kids is always more exciting - since my nieces and nephews have been born a real excitment has come back when the presents are being given out - can only imagine that it will be even more exciting when I have my own children!

Take care 2Mums. Hope your aunt remains pain-free and comfortable and that you are all able to have some special time with her. xxxx

AFM I woke up with dreadful PMS this morning, very begrudgingly went off to the clinic to have my bloods done. When I told the nurse I have PMS and bloating she decided to do the pregnancy test today to get the BFN out of the way. Don't know if I'll even bother ringing to get the results..... sorry I'm so down, this process is just so fecking horrid.

Take care 2Mums. Hope your aunt remains pain-free and comfortable and that you are all able to have some special time with her. xxxx

AFM I woke up with dreadful PMS this morning, very begrudgingly went off to the clinic to have my bloods done. When I told the nurse I have PMS and bloating she decided to do the pregnancy test today to get the BFN out of the way. Don't know if I'll even bother ringing to get the results..... sorry I'm so down, this process is just so fecking horrid.

(hugs) love xoxo

Angel i am so counting down!

I like wrapping up presents to!

I really look forward to the time when DH and i have kids so we can make Christmas magical! my parents did that for us when we were little and i was a total Christmas fan.

For those with little ones who do Christmas, what do you do for Christmas with your kids?

We are just starting to try to develop some family traditions around Christmas.

We do the Santa thing. It was so much fun last year, being Santa and sneaking in to his room late at night to fill the Santa sack.

We do a new set of PJs on Christmas Eve. I don't know why. It's something I read heaps of people do and I liked the idea.

I'm feeling terribly guilty that I haven't done a tree this year. We're going to Adelaide on Friday week so I'm not sure I'll get one up either.

This week I am going to try making some fancy Christmas treats to give to people. Rum balls, apricot coconut balls, ginger cookies - hmm, shall see if I can think of any more.

I'll be interested to see what other people answer so I can steal your best ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->