Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

:hi:
I'm still around! I am swamped with assignments this week so I have been very slack keeping up with how everyone is doing.

Abs- love the recipe, I have always wanted to try making gingerbread.
Maddy -FX for you

My chart finally decided to give me crosshairs today, I am still confused by that odd OPK positive, maybe I mis-read it but I did think the lines were the same. I am only using internet cheapies so I migh have to get some better ones to confirm positives. I am not confident that this is a strong Ov, my temps still seem lower than they should be? Oh well... time will tell. I am hoping to see at least a slightly longer luteal phase this month. More than 10dpo pls!!

On a not so good note, I think I may have a mild UTI :/ TMI but my wee smells really strong even if I am drinking plenty and I have to go all the time. I am trying to sort it with lots of fluids but will see doc if it persist. urghh!

Amber, thinking of you lovely lady xxx

Maddy praying that it's not a bfn x

I can't wait until Christmas with hub, it's not a kit of fun without kids x

Nanna have fun in nz! X

I gave a lot of twinges today in my ovary area! Is that normal? I'm freaking out! X

I can remember having lots of weird twinges and light crampy feeling during my pregnancy with my daughter. Sometimes they kind of felt like I was getting a buzzy flick from a rubber band from the inside out? Gosh, hard to explain! But I would say that lots of twinges are normal especially now bub will be starting to get bigger.

Hey Tara ive been reading a great book called the impatient womans guide to get getting pregnant, it doesnt really deal with same sex couples and at home insemination, but the information on charts is really helpful. SOmetimes i think we rely too much on OPKs and cross hairs (i have a tendancy to go nuts myself). from what ive read she says in the book that some woman can find it really hard to see ovulation, but given their children from those cycles they clearly did ovulate.
some times you can get a slow rise, a step rise (up and down all over the shop) and these are all fine to indicate ovulation.
all you can do now is wait knowing you gave it a good shot!
I find that with OPKs its not enough they are the same colour but that the test has to be SUPER darker than the control.

Ladies i do hate to symptom spot and share, mostly because when i get the BFN it can be a little embarrising. BUT last night, around midnight, i woke up and had bad nipple pain! it was really very odd, it was tender inside my left breast.
its fine now though....odd? i guess may be i was sleeping on it funny, but it didnt feel like that sort of pain.
i then had some SUPER odd dreams about nipples, so im wondering if i dreamt it....but you dont tend to feel pain in dreams.
any way thats todays oddity.

Tara - glad you finally have crosshairs! And I hope your LP is 9 months long!

Abs - gosh I hope you get your BFP this cycle! As far a symptom spotting goes, you're generally pretty good with not getting too caught up, so I think any sign out of the ordinary is a good one for you! FX!

Thanks Squeegs, how are you feeling this morning? No more scary pain?

Hi ladies! I just caught up on the last 12 pages! Sorry I've been such a slacker! Working a ton and exhausted so I come home from work and pass out!

Abs and Maddy- keeping my fingers crossed for both of you ladies! Maddy my progesterone 8 days before my BFP was 0.3! Lol and my first hcg (the day after my super light BFP) was really low too, something like 18?!)

Amber- hope you are enjoying your trip!!

Hi everyone else! Hope everyone is doing well and I will try much harder to keep up! Xx

Ps- finally told my parents, gave them a cute little picture frame that said grandma and grandpa with a pic of the u/s in it! They were so excited!!!!

Squeegs and Lainey, I've been having similar pains, I think they may be the start of round ligament syndrome??

Nah, I feel good this morning, thanks Abs! DH put me to bed at 7pm cos I was falling asleep on the lounge and I woke at 6.45. had a great sleep!! Was much needed I think. I had a big weekend with llate nights which caught up on me!

Only one more monday for you this year!

Rosie - so cute! they would have been so excited!! yeah, it was weird! It's hard to know what's normal when you haven't done it before!

Yep, on more Monday. I have a little count on my work whiteboard, it says 8! 8daystill holiday, which is great!
Today and tomorrow require high productivity from me, but after that it seems to taper off (I hope)

Rosie that was very cute! By the way I have total Christmas tree envy!

Abs- I think the only real difference with home insemination is that you have to get the timing right because we have less opportunity to get those spermys! Lol. That does sound like a good book, I will keep my eye out for it. I am trying not to be totally obsessed with it all but it’s hard when you are constantly looking for that good day. I do think I need to trust my own feeling more, I kept saying to my DW that even though the crosshairs were not coming up my body was telling me that I O’d on the 18th. My boobs always start to get sore a day or two after I O too, which helps pinpoint. I am finding that my temps are really easily affected by minor changes aswell. I think I am getting better at understanding my body.

M2Q- thanks! I hope so too FX

Rosie- the pic in the frame is such a lovely idea! I might steal it when it’s my turn.

We are 10 days away from the last day of school, both me and DW will be on holidays from that day YAY! We are going away from the 27th Dec to 3 Jan and DW doesn’t have to go back to work until the 7th. It will be really lovely to have the whole family home at once for a couple of weeks. Speaking of holidays, I had best get back to studying so I can have my holidays with no work to do!

Abby,I think anything or if the ordinary fireyou is a great sign :)

Fx for you Tara :)

Rosie, lovely way to tell your munn and dad :) and I think you may be right in regards to the pain :) great Christmas tree,

Squiggles,I haven't gotten out of bed yet, but I think it's ok at the moment :) it was scaring me a little yesterday, cause every time I stood up fully I would get like a stretching feeling! Do I was kinda walking with a limp hahaha Daniel was a little worried, but he us so much better than me at saying "it's all party of it, hey" haha I'm not going to worry unless it is accompanied by blood or excruciating pain :)

I'm still having the strangest dreams hey! Haha last night I was taken by the angel of death, who was my friend, and brought me to a land that he first told me was were dead people go, but turned out it was like limbo and we had super powers (like spider man) and we were on the run from the other dear people to bring us to the land if the dead hahaha I'm strange!

Lainey! You have the craziest dreams!! Lol

The tree is slightly over the top but we got it for free from my Aunt (said it was too big for them to put up every year- imagine that!!) haha

It really is beautiful :)

I still haven't gotten my tree yet.. or any presents hahahahaha Have to wait for D's one and only day off :rofl:

Well, I'm a touch upset, just got an email telling me how I.need to get fertility treatment and get onto it now etc....temping doesn't work all that stuff. Both my sisters had fertility issues, one had IVF, one just took ages to fall pregnant....you would think this would make them a touch more sensitive...I guess she wad just trying to help, and I am planning a trip to the doctors in Jan..just not what I needed to read today

Oh honey i'm so sorry ! It doesn't matter what your family went through cause everybody is different! My mother, aunties, grandmother never had a problem conceiving but me.. I had a terrible time! I am praying that you are duffered this month and you can prove them all wrong xo

Ohhh Abs, just pop your fingers in your ears and say LALALALALALALA I'M NOT LISTENING

Abs - just ignore them, people always have to butt in and give their opinion. Just wait for advice bombing from them when you actually have your baby. Like number2 said - start practicing your lalalalalas.

The positive spin on it is that maybe their journeys have been long ones and if you do end up needing help they want you to get it asap to avoid the wait they went through.

They probably have forgotten all the emotions that go along with ttc and really at the end of the day you're not stupid, you'll know if/when you need/want to see someone.

AFM - my chart has gone a bit bonkers today. I did take my temp an hour early so that's probably why. Guess I'll just have to wait and see what tomorrow brings.

Also, a guy came over today to give a quote for getting cooling in our place. He asked how old M was and said how he had a little girl who was 2.5. Then asked me if I want going to have another one (I hate that question now), I just said yeah hopefully then he goes that him and his wife are expecting their #2 in April. :cry:

Abs I agree with the others, really hoping you prove them wrong!

Ginny- I'm so sorry Hun, questions like that shouldn't be asked, even with the best intentions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->