Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Its freezing Ginny! Minus.6!

You are such a wise lady and I hope so much that you get your miracle soon :)

It's a cold Christmas lovely though! I felt like I was living in a movie when I had Christmas in London/Northern Ireland :)

Yeah we might put the decorations up today, feels wierd with mum in hospital tho

Could you put some decorations up in her hospital room or would that be inappropriate?

Not sure, I might take a.christmas teddy in when I go and see her tomorrow. So up one minute then down the next.

Hi ladies,

Feel like it's been ages since I"ve had time to sit & catch up. But now my Xmas shoppingfor the interstate relatives is done and I will wrap and send them tomorrow. Ya! Feeling very productive.

Ginny, that's a nice dip in your chart today :thumbup: I'm the same with my EDD which would have been January - I think having had scans and stuff made it more "real" too. If it was a really early loss maybe I wouldn't have reacted so badly. But by 11+ weeks it was so darn "real"... :hugs:

Abby, don't worry about taking your time with taking things a step more 'official' (if indeed that's what you even decide to do). We were NTNP for more than 3 years, and actively trying for a few months, before we went down that path. And you have more time on your hands than I did. :flower::winkwink:

Angel, Newbie, Taralynn, Lainey, Jayne, Rosie, Mum2Woohoo, :hi:

And ta-da...now I'm going to try and post a photo....after Monday's bloodtest I tried and it was stark white...this is today's attempt!

https://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj614/Twocam/12dpiui.jpg

Thanks ladies :hugs: you really are the best xxx

Jayne a Christmas teddy would be a loverly gesture x

Wow yay Maddy! I just knew it! Xxx soooooo happy for you xxx now we need a pair :)

Congratulations Maddy! I'm 16 dpo but have had watery brown cm twice in two days after bm but goes straight away. Too scared to be dissapointed!

That is so brilliant tho Maddy, so so happy for you :) Xx

Maddy - I can totally see that second line!! wahoo, I cant wait to hear how much your hcg has gone up by!!

Janey - test!!! you're sooo late it must be a BFP! plus surely you'd want to know if you're having brown spotting - which sounds totally in line with very early preg!

ohhh don't want to call it too early and put pressure on anyone, but we may have our next pair!

Yay Maddy! I am so excited for you!!!!!!!! :happydance: you must be thrilled!!!!!! Xx

MADDY!!! YAY!!!! Congratulations, so happy for you and DH!! :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

thanks rosie for the heads up ;)

it's thanksgiving for me today, up early, helped mom/mum with turkey, made pumpkin pie yesterday, and on to stuffing etc soon-ish. yummmmmmm

Praise God!!! Awesome news maddy!!! What a wonderful Christmas present for you and DH!

Jayney test!!!

Amber thanksgiving sounds yummy! Enjoy your day xx

Afm finally fertile cm ... But not sure if I'll get a bd in the next 2 days as I have late nights at school and DH starts work early - here's hoping we still get a chance to catch it!

Maddy yay!!!!!! Now I know keeping everything crossed works, I might have to try it for jayney too!

The lovely angelcakes keeps me up to date, I have noticed the bfp's often come when I'm away!!!

Gosh I might have to send myself away when it's test time for angel and I in a couple weeks!!!!

Super excited for you maddy xx

OMG! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY MADDY! That is just awesome news! im SO THRILLED for you! goodness i love seeing a frer with a second a line!

I love seeing that second line too! Feel like I've got a uti now which probably explains my temps. Too scared, don't think I could handle any more bad news so I'll just wait a few days.for Af. Maybe all the travelling has messed things up too.

Can't wait for you guys to test angel and nana

Jayne how long is your usual LP?

edit: did a bit of my own research, looks good....i think you should test! a lot of people think they have a UTI in early pregnancy! we need that twin for Maddy!

Usually 13 days if im lucky. Completely exhausted now so off to bed. Night night ladies xxxx

Hi guys,

Sorry I've been a bit MIA. Just caught up on the last few pages - congrats Maddy!! and looking promising Jayne. Well done you for being able to hold out on the testing. Hope you're doing okay with your mum xx

Big hellos to everyone :wave: I hope alls well in BnB land.

I'm now 6dpo. We had one chance to BD 2 days before O, so fingers crossed we've got it.

Can't remember who mentioned it but people are announcing pregnancies all over the place in my life at the moment too. I'd be about 3 months now with our MC, so it makes sense that people due around the same time as I would've been (May) are announcing now. Its just a bit sad.

Other than a little sadness I'm all good though!

Thinking of you guys often, even though I've been curbing the BnB addiction lately.

:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->