Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Oh that's fantastic news Maddy!!! So glad it worked for you on your first iui try too :)

lol yep, I think he knew before the test was even dry.

I actually called him and then hung up thinking oh I'll do what rosie did and make it a special reveal, but then he called me back so I just blurted it out!

OH Ginny! I'm so excited for you! I think as long as you start on the aspirin as soon as you know you are good! Doesn't matter if you actually start it before the bfp. You must be thrilled! Congrats again gorgeous!!!! Xx

I gave in and called the clinic, they're happy for me to just come along to my next scheduled appointment which is Jan 3rd. If I make it to that I'll be six weeks. I think I'm OK with that since I've never had an early loss before.

I might try and see a local GP soon though just to get a beta hcg done to confirm it and give me some peace of mind.

I started thinking before what if it's left over hcg from the miscarriage since I never did a FRER after it. If the line is darker tomorrow I'll feel better that it's actually a new pregnancy.

We're happy since obviously you need to get pregnant to have a baby, but we're not holding our breath.

I feel like such a thread hog. How's everyone else doing?

How did your other half react Maddy?

When are you planning on testing Abs? Join the 9DPO club with me ;)

Oh Ginny, I'm soooooo exited for you :hugs: I think getting your beta checked if a great choice :)

Well I'm home all alone, in a storm, and then the power just went out! My phone it's almost flat , as is my computer, soooooo who knows what I'll be doing all day? Any ideas? Haha

sorry to just throw this out there....My girlfriend just had her baby 12.12.12 and it was the 1000th baby born today. She was due Christmas day. His name is Orlando Joe Giummarra weigh 2.62kg 42cm. They are both doing well.

I am sorry excited for her.

Lisa that I'd excellent news :) congrats to your friend!

Just got told that there I'd a severe flood near my house and that Daniel can't get home from work :( he has to try find another way!I can't believe they are still making him work in this! It's not far off a cyclone!

Don't be sorry that's awesome news :)

what a special Birthday! I wonder how many times he's going to hear "that's an easy birthdate to remember" heheh

42cm - what a tiny baby! So cute

Congratulations Ginny! And that is great about the confirmation Maddy!

My temp is down today so expecting Af today. Which makes sense as been so moody its ridiculous!

yeah im tempted to test tomorrow, i am such a poas addict.

you have both taught me that charts can look like anything after ov confirmed. i got totally miserable with this mornings temp drop that ive been a bit dark. but may be with no need? if it didnt work this cycle i can feel good that we really gave it the best shot. somtimes when AF arrives and i look back and see we DTD 3 days before, or i count back and realise we didnt hit the window at all and i get upset. but this month, really good effort. just hope the ovary bar was open for business.

ive just made DH a desk calendar with pictures of our doggy for the year. i think he will like that. i did it through momento! and it was great!

im so happy for you both! i love it that it happens in pairs!

Wow! What a fab day.

Maddy - massive congratulations - so happy for you :)

Ginny - what amazing news. I think the girls have already summed it up but do what you need to make yourself as supported as you need. I'd put money on them having seen worse!

Have to admit that you both made me have happy hormone tears today. And one of my colleagues asked why I was so happy today! (I blamed it on Christmas hols coming up!)

Not going to comment on everything (I've been MIA for too long) but....

2mums - thinking of you on your holiday and seeing your family - have a lovely time and I hope you get to spend some time with your Aunt

Melainey - have you thought about trying to find a bit of work or finding a charity to help out at? Op shops always need someone to lend a hand and you get first dibs on any nice stuff coming in ;) Plus the older ladies that work would probably spoil you rotten!

Abby - fab effort on the bd'ing front this cycle - have everything crossed for you.

Squeegs - not sure when the solicitors appt is but good luck - information is power!

Big hello to everyone else xx

Must read more carefully, I could have sworn when I read it Abby said she made her husband a calendar with photos of them doggy style to cheer her hubby up. I thought to myself well, yep, that'd work alright.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->