Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Jayne I can't believe you haven't tested yet...
It's kind of scary, becuase you'll have an answer one way or the other when you do.
Major - I get you - I must admit I feel it a little less now but when I first started hearing ppl announce they were pregnant and expecting around when I should have been after my M/C, I was so angry. Irrationally, yes, but angry all the same. However, 2 times is all it takes. case in point is me - 2 and 4 days before ovlation on my BFP month. Hope this one's the charm for you x

CONGRATULATIONS Maddy!!!! Awesome news!! I love seeing the 2 lines too!!!!!

Hi Ladies,

I am so sorry I haven’t been on here in ages I feel so bad that I haven’t kept up to date on how everyone is going.

Congratulation Maddy!! What an awesome early Christmas present of you and DH.

I am back from the die. On top of feeling really nausea & queasy I came down with a terrible flu. I wasn’t able to do anything and I ended up having a week off work. I had a fever for three days then got a cold and cough. I don’t know what happened. DH went away for work so I had to stay with my parents so they could help me look after A. Last Friday I had my first appointment with obstetrics. This Friday I have to get all my blood test done. Then in two week we get to see the little bean I can’t wait.

I was super excited to get this up now!!! I forgot last week but here it is!

Wednesday Watch List!!! 12/12/2012

Two Week Waiter’s
Jayney: 17DPO - TEST!!!!!
Ginny: 9DPO
Abby: 8DPO
Tarelyn: 8DPO
Major Bee: 6DPO

Waiting to Ovulate
Angel: CD14
Newbie (nana): CD10

11 :bfp: ‘s!!!
2Mums: 22 weeks - it's a BOY!!!!!! EDD: 13th April
LLMP: 17 weeks; EDD: May
Number2: 17 weeks; EDD: 24th May
Lisa S (Smithy): 14 weeks; EDD: 14th June
Melainey: 13 weeks; EDD: 17th June
Rosie: 13 weeks; EDD: 18th June
Mum 2 Quigley (Squeegs): 13 weeks; EDD: 17th June
MissieT: 10 weeks; EDD: 10th July
Lisafr: 10 weeks; EDD: 9th July
cossime: 9 weeks; EDD: 16th July, 2013
:bfp: Maddy: :bfp: 4 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a bit nervous to tell you guys this, but I think I got a BFP this morning!

The last 2 pregnancies I got some on my tests at 9DPO, so I knew I was going to test this morning. I tried 2 different brands of ICs (over the top I know!) anyway, one of them had a very, very faint shadowy line. Anyway though I'd use the FRER and I got a very faint second line.

After dropping M off at daycare I went and bought more FRERs and some other brand - confirm? - anyway. The confirm one also gave me a super faint line.

Will try and posts pics in a min!

https://i48.tinypic.com/141jr75.jpg

https://i47.tinypic.com/dfzswk.jpg

That is awesome news Ginny ... I can see the second line!!!!

I am so glad I jump back on this morning!

I'm freaking out a bit (already)...

Worried about drinking the other night and I only started taking the aspirin on Monday as I didn't have a chance to get to a chemist sooner

I'm also not sure when to call the clinic. They said call if I fall pregnant - (can;t remember exact words)... but normal people aren't pregnant until their AF is late. Mine's not due until Monday/Tuesday!

Ginny that is fantastic news! I think you should call the clinic now, more for your peace of mind. Don't worry about the drinking the baby wasn't attached yet so wouldnt have done any harm

Great news!!! Xoxo

Oh Ginny, I'm having a little happy cry for you... (hormonal MUCH!) I am just thrilled to bits. I feel privileged to have you as a bump buddy. Here's hoping our hormones surge and double quickly.

P.S. Jayne you know BFPs come in threes, so FFS TEST :)

And theres another double!!!! WOOOHOOOO Ginny!!!

MASSIVE congrats hun, i say call the clinic now and get yourself some peace of mind xxx

I'm gonna wait until tomorrow and then if the lines are a bit darker I'll call!

I don't want to get too excited incase it's a chemical or something.

I'm assuming though there must be lots of crazies like me that go though the RMC. I don't want to get laughed at!

Oh Ginny I am soooooo very happy for you honey xxxxxxx this is excellent news :)

cossie my edd is 14th of June now haha they moved me haha :rofl:

Sorry I have read everything else and completely forgot cause if Ginny great news xxx

Maddy- Yay!!!! I was thinking of you and hoping you got a BFP confirmed :yipee::wohoo::yipee:

Ginny - I see it! I see it! so good to see that :bfp:

Janey- I'm with everyone else :test:!!!!!!!!

Ginny you do what you need to feel comfortable. No one would laugh at you! They are there to help you, you should feel comfortable using that help whenever you need.

Ginny, :hugs: I cannot explain how happy I am for you!!! Looking forward to those darker lines tomorrow! What a great christmas pressie for you and DH. And for our little group, you and maddy!!!!
Jayne- i think your chart looks very much like a bfp is in the works, such self control you have. Would be just the good news your family would enjoy about now too!!

OMG soooooo excited now, had to update immediately!!!

Wednesday Watch List!!! 12/12/2012

Two Week Waiter’s
Jayney: 17DPO - TEST!!!!!
Ginny: 9DPO
Abby: 8DPO
Tarelyn: 8DPO
Major Bee: 6DPO

Waiting to Ovulate
Angel: CD14
Newbie (nana): CD10

12 :bfp: ‘s!!!
2Mums: 22 weeks - it's a BOY!!!!!! EDD: 13th April
LLMP: 17 weeks; EDD: May
Number2: 17 weeks; EDD: 24th May
Lisa S (Smithy): 14 weeks; EDD: 14th June
Melainey: 13 weeks; EDD: 14th June
Rosie: 13 weeks; EDD: 18th June
Mum 2 Quigley (Squeegs): 13 weeks; EDD: 17th June
MissieT: 10 weeks; EDD: 10th July
Lisafr: 10 weeks; EDD: 9th July
cossime: 9 weeks; EDD: 16th July, 2013
:bfp: Maddy: :bfp: 4 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!
:bfp:Ginny: :bfp: 3.5 weeks!!!!!!

The fertility clinic has just confirmed - I'm officially Up The Duff!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->