Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

actually i think you sort of see it in one pic, i will post on TG

Holy shit abs! Yeah in the early early days it can take a few days to get darker

Smithy I could hug you...so I shouldnt freak out just yet that Its not really a bfp?

Got af light cramps, which is a bit early for me...

Yay for Ginny & Abs!!! Looks like the NRB & D?? (what was Dec again?) are paying off girls! Abs, still early days hon - definitely a line & definitely sperm has met egg at the womb bar & snuggled itself in your uterus baby! Looking forward to hearing about your next tests!!

Hugs Jayne - sorry about the AF. Its more than okay to have a down emotional day. I agree with Ginny, there was a lot looking good with your chart, great LP. Take care x

Hi everyone else :flower:

No, not at all! If you're not having progress with lines in 3-4 days is be worried but not at the moment. Cramps are very normal in early pregnancy too, your uterus is kinda saying "oh holy shit, we have to grow"

I'm too scared...cause of todays lighter result. Is it possible that hcg is higher for me in the afternoon?

Also I'm so sorry for being a forum hog, and being all about me. I had planned to be a little calmer with my announcement. And more respectful, so I'm very sorry

Yep, I know plenty of people who have crappy fmu. Hcg is usually higher in the evenings I believe

You clearly just have crappy wee. Bahaha.

Agree with the consensus - it is so very early that the HCG is only just there. Give it 2 days before you start to panic.

Don't want to hear anything so silly as to apologising for being a forum hog - we all take turns around here, we all get support when needed - and we all celebrate the others' successes.

Now what I want to know is - who's next? Because we get BFP's in PAIRS around here! So I am confident there will be another one before Christmas!!!

Very happy for you lovey xo

I'm too scared...cause of todays lighter result. Is it possible that hcg is higher for me in the afternoon?

Also I'm so sorry for being a forum hog, and being all about me. I had planned to be a little calmer with my announcement. And more respectful, so I'm very sorry

Oh Abs don't apologise! We're all so freakin' excited!! :happydance:

Abs - wahoo for a BFP!! A line is a line on FRER :)

I'm never 100% happy with the lines until the test line is darker than the control line - which doesn't happen (for me) until I'm well past AF if due. You'll feel much more confident once AF's due date passes :)

How concentrated your pee is can change how dark the line is too. Dark wee = darker line

And look how high your temp is this morning! Mine's the same basically.

I did all my tests again this morning (FRER, supermarket brand, 2 x ICs) and they all took ages to "load up" - totally freaked me out!

Firstly, so sorry I can't catch up on everything right now, I will go back though. Just lookedfor some key posts!

Maddy - great line!! I am so bloody happy for you! And on the first go! go you good thing!! Congrats!

OMG!!! GINNY!!! I didn't know about yours, so this one was a total surprise! I am so bloody happy for you, and what great timing after your appointment, you know how much support you will get! congrats hun.

Abs - such great news - the DBF paid off in a big way! so excited for you, I'm doing a little dance! I am sure you're positive - I got nothing at 11dpo, so it's normal for you to be so faint at 9dpo. Yay!!

Hope everyone else is well! I will catch up when I can, but at the moment, computer access is limited, so it will hopefully be today, buut possibly tomorrow!

Trifecta! love it! Is there anyone who is still at testing time atm, or did we get 3 from 3? yay!

Next pair looks like it will be Angel & Nana! :)

Yay Abs! Don't worry about the continued almost-not-there lines, the nurse told me yesterday that HCG only doubles every 36 - 72 hours initially (every woman is different) so you may not see a quick change in the darkness of the line.

Thanks maddy, thats really good to know. It's funny the things that are going through my head...excited, freaked, worried, wanting to do a dance! A bit teary...I honestly never thought is see a second line.

Still early days, so I will try and control myself

Oh Abby congratulations how exciting. I am soo happy for you. xx

Abby, I'm so freaking excited for you hun!!! You are the most committed person I have come across and are so worthy of those beautiful double lines!! Try and stay calm (as much as possible anyway!). You are still super ealry so give yourself 2-3 more days for your lines to get darker. Don't forget, me and Lisafr had cramps from 8dpo onwards right through to 5 weeks so everything sounds really good!! Oh and your sensitive nipples were spot on then!!! I agree, you need to put that positive result on your chart!! When is your AF actually due? You can bet your bottom dollar that your line will be darker then:) Also, if it make you feel any better, I pee in the evenings that gave me a darker line too :) Now Ab's my little POAS addict...I suggest peeing on the cb digital at 12DPO and watchiong the magic word appear ;)

OMG I'm going to have update the watch list!!!! Love you!! xxxx

I haven't bogged into a hospital yet? Should I have? My doctor is useless,I don't have a clue about being pregnant in this country! Haha

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Lainey you crack me up!!! I haven't 'bogged' into a hospital yet either however, I have 'booked' into my hospital! Actually got a call last night from the midwife I elected to see me through this pregnancy as she saw me right throughout my pregnancy with T. It was lovely to hear from her:) Lainey, 20 weeks seems kind fo late to have your first visit? I would check again with either the hospital directly or via your GP but from the sounds of it, they don't appear to have idea :shrug: My first hospital appointment is at 12+ weeks (in Januray)

Thursday Watch List!!! 13/12/2012

Two Week Waiter’s
Tarelyn: 9DPO
Major Bee: 10DPO

Waiting to Ovulate
Angel: CD15
Newbie (nana): CD11
Jayney: CD1

13 :bfp: ‘s!!!
2Mums: 22 weeks - it's a BOY!!!!!! EDD: 13th April
LLMP: 17 weeks; EDD: May
Number2: 17 weeks; EDD: 24th May
Lisa S (Smithy): 14 weeks; EDD: 14th June
Melainey: 13 weeks; EDD: 14th June
Rosie: 13 weeks; EDD: 18th June
Mum 2 Quigley (Squeegs): 13 weeks; EDD: 17th June
MissieT: 10 weeks; EDD: 10th July
Lisafr: 10 weeks; EDD: 9th July
cossime: 9 weeks; EDD: 16th July, 2013
:bfp: Maddy: :bfp: 4 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:
:bfp:Ginny: :bfp: 3.5 weeks!!!!!!:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:
:bfp: Abby: :bfp: 3.5 weeks!!!!!!!!!:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

If you're doing shared care Lainey 20 weeks seems normal to switch to hospital visits, see the doctor!

Abs, screw containing yourself! Be happy honey you deserve this

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->