Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

YAY ABBY :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: I am so very very very very very happy for you and DH xx

Hi :hi: Major, how are you honey?

Missy how are you sweetheart?

Hey squiggles :)

Cossie why haven't you BOGGED into hospital yet hehehe :rofl: My phone is re tarded! hahah

Thanks for the info ladies, I don't want to have shared care cause my doctors are clearly useless so I think I will give the hospital a call and ask them what the story is! I don't really know what i'm actually asking but I will just go with the flow haha :haha:

Also I woke up to some HORRIBLE cramps and I thought I was going to poop my pants hahaha! I'm really just hoping that it wasn't the food last night !

All these BFPs are so exciting!!!! :happydance: whose next???? Nana and Angel???

Misread the catch up, looks like Tara and Major are next, then Nana :jo: and Angel! :)

oh I've been doing some serious POAS! Since 7am yesterday I think I have POAS every time I've peed! I'll post a pic of my collection soon haha

I forgot about all the ice cream, and the crisps and the doughnuts!! haha I never normally eat that much crap in one day but what else was I to do with the power out and no husband :winkwink:

I want to see your collection ginnybum :happydance:

These are my ICs. Two different brands of course, can't ever be too trustful. The first 2 are am and pm yesterday and then am and pm today although bottom ones are still wet (charming)

https://i49.tinypic.com/t56n2x.jpg

These are the FRERs and supermarket brand ones from yesterday and today

https://i49.tinypic.com/35m1g8w.jpg

I don't know why I'm taking so many! Just feel like it :)

Abby - so so happy for you :) Congratulations :D
Ginny - love your collection :)

Some people collect spoons, some collect antiques - Ginny collects sticks that have been weed on.

Well ankle is broken, in 2 places (so both sides of foot) dh is being very silent, probably because when I broke the other one last year it was super stressful.

Doctor was not very nice re the pregnancy and told me to come back when its a darker line...then told me bad statistics on holding a pregnancy this early. Any way will find out just how broken the ankle is tomorrow....let's hope for no surgery!
Just sent dh to get me crutches and pregnancy tests..not being mobile will force me to control m poas addiction

Hey Ginny, great collection, your 7am ones seem lighter too? Yaay not just me

abby congrats!!!! (not about the ankle, take care of yourself) Dont listen to DR re the bad statistics

ginny- i thought i was bad about the sticks, so glad you have more than me!! :)

big hello to everyone else!! sorry for the lame catch up!

Hey Ginny, great collection, your 7am ones seem lighter too? Yaay not just me

Oh abs that's terrible about your ankle! Ignore stupid doc and negative talk, as you've seen on this site, there aren't loads of cp's, I'm so excited for you!

Loving the Poas evidence gin!!!

Finally home and knackered....we had quite a large night last night and deadset nearly missed our flight home....very close to a disaster!

Four more days in this job.....mixed feelings and starting to get a bit sad I'm leaving some really special friends :(

Oh Abby you poor thing! :hugs: don't listen to the doctors!I don't know why they are so heartless! I effing hate them

Hi amber x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->