Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Morning ladies :)

Squiggles great to have you back :)

Abby hoping for a speedy recovery :)

Hi to everyone else :)

Had another nightmare last night! Haha soooooo over these bad dreams!

Hi ladies, I'm sorry I'm not really up to a long update right now. Bloodtest today shows my HCG has barely changed and things are not looking good. More blood tests on Wednesday next week but the clinic staff were careful not to get my hopes up. I'm yet to find the right words to tell DH :( I'm thinking they call it a chemical as today is still only CD29.

I know there's nothing I could have done differently but I feel like such a failure. Merry bloody ho ho ho!

Ohhhhh Maddy I dint know what to say :hugs: I have everything crossed for you honey xxx

Ginny, that's great hun. Just take it a day at a time!

Lainey, your dreams are just too funny, I can only imagine. Lol xx

Maddy, hun, hang in there! They are trained, especially in their field, .it to get people's hopes up. Doesn't mean you can't get a good outcome! Hope your levels jump sky high next test. I've got everything crossed for you, I've even crossed the legs of all the pants on the clothes line! Thinking of you! Xx

Maddy ditto to what they said above. I have everything crossed that it will be ok. Sending lots and lots of love xoxo

I agree Maddy, things may still be ok! I will keep everything crossed for you Hun! Xx

abs- hope your feeling alright, your poor ankles!!!

maddy- keeping everything crossed, i agree with the others, its their job to maintain a level head but doesnt mean bad news all the time, stay positive! xx

ginny- still so thrilled for you!!! and thanks, miss you, and everyone too!

caught up with my cousin and his fiance today, havent seen him in about 20 years, we were about 9 yrs old at a family wedding last time we were in the same room, he's from my dads side of the family, but my mums house is only about 30 min from a a lot of his side of the family up here, so that was a nice surprise. My grandma and [other] aunt and her son (5 yrs old, she had him IVF at 41 yrs), fly in tomorrow, so will be a little busier, but still try to check in!!!

Maddy, so sorry that you have to experience this type of rollercoaster x like the others have said, there's still a chance it will work out xx

Thinking of you x

2mums, sounds great! Glad you're enjoying it, I bet your mum loves having you around again! Xx

2mums - so glad you're having a good time :)

I got my hcg results back from yesterday. they were 26 - which I know can be normal for 10DPO and obviously it has to start somewhere, but seems so low :(

But...... last pregnancy my hcg at 14DPO was 314! So, even if they doubled ever 24 hours, it'd only get to around 100 :(

Anyway, I got a repeat slip, so I can get them done again. I think I'll wait until Monday, since I'll be 14DPO by then.

Gin, wait as long as you can without going insane! Mine was 37 and that was at 15 dpo. Then it only went up to 387 5 days later! So everyone is different, doesn't mean it won't rise nicely! (or slowly) It's your turn for a good run! Xx

oh wow I forgot that shell! I guess i was just comparing it to the last pregnancy

thanks for your good news story though :)

Morning everyone! Good news all round!

My good news is that I have finally caught up & I have also figured out how to leave bnb open on my phone in a separate tab so it is always on hand! Finally! Lol its pretty good!

Abs, hope you're doing ok. It's kinda exciting to tell people you don't know!.I find you get a strange reaction, almost Like people don't consider you pregnant until after 12 weeks. Pregnancy had to start somewhere, there is no reason you're not going to deliver a happy, healthy baby.

Nana, glad you're home! Xx

Tara, I have you pegged for Amy's twin!

Hi everyone else! Hope you're well! So good to be back here! Xx

wait, is Angel Amy? I'm having trouble keeping up with who has what real name vs nick vs forum name :blush: . Can someone make me up a cheat sheet?

Abby is Amy.

Angel is Cathie.

There is a cheat sheet on page 1 of this thread with most people's names on it...maybe everyones, i can't remember!

ok, I've been tossing up if I should say anything, it could be nothing still..... twice today on FRER I have had a line so faint that I'm not sure it is it. You have to turn it on the right angle under a good light or outside, DW can see it too but we are both dubious and don't want to get our hopes up. I am not sure if it is pink or not. The line was visible at about 7 mins.

I have peed on so many sticks I have run out of cheapies, I have 2 FRER's left. The last one I did was about 8pm. I'm going a little crazy here DW keeps telling me to try and relax until I can test in the morning. :wacko:

I did try but you can't see it in the photo! It's really that faint.

hmm sounds like you're going to have to wait until tomorrow then - hope it gets darker :)

Sorry for the absence girls, madly packing!!!! Move day tomorrow...ew.

Hopefully can catch up properly tomorrow afternoon with a cider by the pool!!!!

Much love and hope everyone has had a good week xxx

Ps, fx Tara...and maddy I'm keeping everything crossed even if you're not around here xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->