Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Oh how exciting Tara! Praying this is it for you hun! Hopefully there will be a very clear second line tomorrow! X

Ginny I'm sure that they will rise honey Xx

Maddy still have everything crossed for you doll Xx

Tara hopefully this it's it for you :) x

Angelcakes how are you honey? Xx

Newbie hope everything goes well with move Xx

Looks like I got my sex drive back ladies and had the most AMAZING sex :winkwink: hehe xx

Hi Lainey - I'm going well - tired after a very busy week but thankful to be on school hold as of today :) also excited that it is only 3+6 until we get the keys to our new place! Can't wait! Are you excited about having D home??? Enjoy your time together! X

Ginny, go to this website, it's a chart for average HCGs based on DPO. Your number is perfect Hun!

https://www.betabase.info/showBasicChart.php?type=Single

Tara, Fx'd Hun!!! Can't want to see a picture!!

Nana good luck with the move! Xx

Laineypoo glad your sex drive is back!!! Lol :rofl:

Angel you have got to be so excited! Best feeling walking into your new home!!!

Hope everyone is having sweet dreams! I'm off to make raviolis today! Will post Facebook pics! Quite the process! Also telling my brother and sister about the baby tomorrow!!! It's starting to feel real!!! :flower:

Tara, poss! Poss! I thought you might be our second pair! Good luck!

Nana, hope the weekend doesn't leave you feeling too busted!

Angel, glad its all over! Xx looks like your temp it taking a dip to get ready for ov! Might see a little rise today! Have you managed to get in any action in all the busy-ness? How did P end up going with that Job?

Lainey, glad you're back in action!

Rosie, how exciting! Do you have anything special planned to tell them?

dunno how I forgot to tell you this in my last post, but DH woke me up this morning saying he needs help.
He woke up toDSS with the wipes and said what are you doing? DSS said 'cleaning the lounge room'. He did a poo in his pull up this morning and part of it fell out the side (he is almost toilet trained, but we just put cheap pull ups on him at night time, so clearly they aren't as good as nappies & don't hold as much. lol) so he thought he would be in trouble, so he got his stool out of the cupboard so he could reach his wipes on the shelf in his room and he started trying to clean up the poo. Lucky DH got up, or we would have been in a hell of a mess! haha
I cleaned the carpet up (after changing DSS) and it's all good now, just thought I'd share how my day started. lol

I have done 2 FRER this morning, one at 5 am and one just now but both are BFN :nope:
Not sure what we were seeing in the two yesterday, maybe some tests just have a very faint line where the + would come up? DW is still telling me to relax, she doesn't want me to test any more for a couple of days. I will try and hold out.

Oh shell, what a little sweetheart he is! That's gorgeous.

Fx Tara.

Yay for you Lainey! Mine is still on vacation on Hawaii and probably won't come back until after the baby comes

M2Q- lmao at the poo disaster! :haha: So lucky DH got up in time.

Everyone- thanks for all the support :hugs: This process is quite a roller coaster ride, I am going to try and take DW's advice and just leave it for a couple of days. Even if I am not pregnant, I am currently at 11dpo with no period and that is awesome! Thanks to everyone who suggested the supplements to extend LP, they look to have made a difference already.

Abs - I hope your feeling alright and your ankle gets better soon

Maddy- I'm sorry I didn't read through all the posts properly earlier, I have everything crossed for you too.

Lainey- yay for returning mojo.. enjoy;)

Angel and Nana- moving sucks, but it will be wonderful once you are settled into your new homes!

Tara don't be disheartened honey, even if is not a bfp, which I'm still hopeful for you, at least your lp has lengthened! X

Angel soooooo excited for you his to be moving into your new house xxx

Shelly, so cute about dss, you hot a little darling there :) thankfully DH got up in time, before major feaster tho :) x

Abby, hopefully the recovery is not too bad x

As for me, yay I have a day with D ! He had his Christmas party, which is poo cause I can't drink haha but all good cause he gets to see his friends, :)

Haha yep, he's a very sweet little boy! My nieces were so excited when I told them I'm having a baby, they keep dancing on my tummy with their fingers & tickling me & saying hi Quigley I love you. They keep asking how my baby sleeps & when will it wake up and heaps of other cute questions. Lol I'm trying to get dss to get excited, he's a year younger & isn't very affectionate, so I am thinking it will take a bit of encouragement

Lainey, enjoy your day!! LOL at the 'feasting' while talking about poo! Haha

Tara, good Luck! Hang in there! Still think you'll see another line!

Smithy, are you past your ms yet, or does it still come & go?

Awwww that's so cute about your nieces :)

Haha at feaster ;-) hahaha :rofl: although with kids you just never know haha

It still comes and goes but at the moment it's just epic food aversions which sucks

Hi lovelies well no temp rise yet but am guessing it will happen tomorrow or the next day. Got a BD in late last night and may be lucky enough to get another one in today or tomorrow hoping that covers us!

Paul's job didn't work out in the end - they made a bunch of empty promises to get him to come in for an interview and then didn't follow thru on them in the official job offer so he turned them down - his current job is fine the other one was just way closer to home - not worth it in the end tho :)

Took our doggies out again today and then braved the shops - nearly there with the Christmas shopping - only a few to go!

How have everyone's days been?

Smithy, hope you get to eat what you want soon and not feel sick! it must be like a distant dream to you. lol

Angel, annoying when people do that. why bother to waste his time when they know they can't go for it. fair enough if he didn't have a good job already, but they were silly to think he would settle for less. I think thats enough to cover it. especially if you can sneak an extra one in!

Lainey - you never do know with kids. lol I don't think my stomach could have coped with a 'feaster' LOL

Goodnight my loves!!

ps 2mums, I'm missing you around here! you're doing such a great job of keeping up with it! I still miss you!

Nana, hope the move has been a success and you & DH can have some (lots) of cider (or tequila) and have crazy drunken sex and pass out and then end up duffered in 2 weeks!

Hi girls, first chance to check in all day.

It's been a disaster of a day. Worst removalists I've ever had. They dropped/scratched/broke so much stuff, then I had to sort out the 'insurance claim' with the 'manager' and as soon as they had left he called me back and said nothing had happened...blah blah blah...and whilst he was calling me back, my poor little kitty who I thought was just unsettled from the move lost all coordination in her back legs. Severe tick poisoning. She's at the vet now, and they aren't sure if she will make it :( she is 15 and they don't recover well when they are old :(

Top that off with a full house of (broken) furniture and dh is out all night at his annual 'big syrup' with his mates and I've just stopped unpacking literally about to collapse.

Sorry for not commenting on anything else, I haven't caught up and seriously need my bed (which at least isn't broken)

Much love girls, I'm thinking of you and will catch up tomorrow xxx

oh no newbie :( That sounds like a truly horrible moving experience!!

Poor kitty to - I hope they're able to make her better!

x

Oh Nana what a disaster!!! You poor thing! They better get it sorted for you and pay for the damages!! And poor kitty! Just breaks my heart! Praying she's ok and pulls through!! Sending lots of love!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->