Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Thanks girls, no chance of those removalists cooperating, will have to see if there is any way to deal with it through the group I booked them with...

House is a mess! But puppies are happy...

Should find out about little Gussie this morning I hope x

Oh nana, you poor thing! Surely today will be a better day! Hope kitty is fine & can find the strength to pull through! Can you go to fair trading with the removalist? I would be furious. You must be so over it, especially after such a big week! Xx

Nana- I'm sorry about your kitty, I really hope she pulls through :hugs:

I have had an exhausting evening, we drove 2 hours to Melbourne yesterday for a christmas party and on the way back I get a panicked call from a very close friend, her partner had slipped over and they were waiting for an ambulance as she broke her foot. We have 1 ambulance in the district and the local hospital has stopped doing emergancy after hours due to funding cuts :growlmad:

They ended up being sent 40mins away to another hospital, they waited for 4 hours before they could see anyone and then were stuck because they got discharged at midnight with no car. I drove there to pick them up, arrived back at her place after 1am. She fell again trying to get up the front step on her crutches and it took us quite some time to get her up.

By the time we managed to get her tucked up in bed and settled my car battery was flat because I had left the lights on in my car:dohh: I have just arrived home finally now after organising a jump start for my car this morning.

nana- dont know how you're dealing, have some cider, is noon too early to start? I hope its good news for the kitty, those ticks are terrible things!!

fx for ginny and tara

shell - cute dss story!!

i have completely forgotten everything else, sincere apologies. Its been crazy here, 8 people in the one house, we had our family bake day, my cousin is a little cookoo and im being nice about that, so we're all on edge and stressed and tired, and I didnt have a good nights sleep so just trying to maintain normal brain function and sanity at this point. Love and miss you all heaps!!

Angel, that sucks about P's job!I gate when people do that! At least it's almost time to move into your new house :) still haven't found your present yet (it's very specific and seriously can't find any, but guy said should be in, in three new year :) ) soooooo haven't forgotten at all Xx

Nanna that is do awful about your furniture! They seem like absolute dicks! And your poor kitty! I pray she's ok honey! Nothing worse than losing an animal :hugs: Xx

taralyn I hope your friend is ok :) go get some sleep!

Abby hope your for is healing nicely!

I'm wrecked today! Think the flu is on its way! :( my while body aches! Went to D's Christmas party yesterday, winch was great but I was knackered! Before the party d pulled into the underground car park soooooo I could have a nap haha :) made such a difference! Feel into bed when I got home and had to massage myself cause if the pain! Screen my forearms hurt! Go away flu :(

Hi guys, I'm home at last.
Nana I hope the cat is ok, will be sending prayers.
Moving sucks so much. Just do a little bit each day and then give yourself a reward!

Maddy any further news? Keeping my fx love!

Yesterday was heaps painful, but being home is better. Ankle doesnt hurt as much, but its in a huge temporary cast cause of the swelling and its so heavy, so when I get up to go to the loo its painful.

Was nervous about taking another frer, so when dh went to the shops I managed to get the test in the bathroom and take it. Two sweet lines, no squinting required. Nit the same colour but two lines. I hope this test convinces dh more, he still isn't sure.

Tara wait it out a little bit more! Sounds like a bad night of falls!

Oh Lainey! The flu has been awful already this year, truly hope you aren't getting it!!

Nana- hope poor Gussie is ok :(

Abs- so happy lines are getting darker!!!! I agree with Lisa, post a pic!! (you know we love them!!)

Hi girls, just checking in before the last run to drop off the truck, then I'm going to sit back with a cider and catch up on all the pages I have missed!

I heard from the vet, Gussie took a turn for the worse last night and her breathing got really bad, they managed to stabilize her tho, and do at the moment she is no better than she was, but no worse either....hopefully we will have better news tomorrow...

Mega catch up will be posted tonight when I have cider in hand!

Much love and thanks so much for all the well wishes, you girls are amazing xxx

Oh nana, I hope she is ok! Fur children are just as dear to us. Bug hugs hun, you are having a rough time. Do you like the new house?

I cant seem to post pics on here, I can text to someone? Or tg.

Dh is now convinced by this test and is happy and I think a scared (of a loss), and wanted to know when we can tell people. I said we have to wait quite a while before we say anything public, but close family ok ( I sorta told my sisters, but I was stressed about the surgery)
He just went and checked the test again (cute).

Hey girls,

Sounds like many of us are having interesting (read: crappy) weekends. But hey it's nearly Xmas so that will wear off soon, right? :wacko:

Newbie - hope Gussie is okay. Sorry about the removals, that's terrible! I've never had a really bad one and I've moved - ugh -just about too many times to count in the past 19 years, including interstate and to/from Australia. Something small usually gets broken but yours sounds really unacceptable.

Abby - glad your leg has been operated on but how does that affect you floating around in a swimming pool this summer? I'm thinking large plastic bag and heaps of duct tape :thumbup: Hope that line continues to darken too.

Angel - sorry DH's potential job didn't work out, but as you say, timewasters aren't really worth the effect :coffee: are they?

Mum2Q - cute nieces! :kiss:

Lainey - did you have a good day with DH?

Tara - FX for your line too.

AFM no news. Worked last night (OT) and now have 6 days straight starting this morning, so will have no time to dwell on anything. Which is probably good. DH is working on sanding & painting our living room which has been half-painted for 6 months. I can see how he's working through his sadness, but at least it's productive! And now our Xmas tree is covered in fine grit sanded paint. Charming! But at least I've finished the Xmas shopping :happydance:

It could still work out maddy, I really hope it does!
Pool is coming down, no way for me to get in it without putting pressure on my leg.

Oh Abs rats, cos I had a vision of you rigging up some kind of S&M frame to keep one leg up in the air :)

All good here - if the miniscule statistic works out then fine, but I'm not hanging all my hopes on it. And I'm refusing to POAS at all. What will be, will be.

Sash so sorry to hear that Gussie is so sick - praying for a good out come! Sux about the removalists!!! I hope you get some sort of compensation!

Maddy I'm still praying your bfp sticks

Abs yay for darker line!!!

Tara sounds like you have bad a stressful weekend!

Hi smithy :hi:

Lainey I had completely forgotten - you're such a sweety!

Hi amber! I hope you and your OH are having a great time with your family - praying for your aunt - it must be getting close to you visiting her?!

Hi to Ginny, cossi, Missie, major, Lisa, jayney, lucy and anyone else I've missed !!

Afm just got home from the 'carols on the green' service at church - had a great night - enjoyed a picnic dinner and a few ciders with friends while singing along :)

Managed to get another bd in this morning and have warned DH that we should cover ourselves with one more tomorrow night as I still haven't ov'd really hoping we catch it - don't like my chances of knowing in time for Christmas Day even if we do catch it though - I think I'll be 8dpo on Christmas Day if I ov tomorrow so I guess it's possible but unlikely!

Morning girls!

Hope today brings a better day for you nana! X

Angel, probably won't know, but could be a new years surprise!

Abs, hope you have a speedy recovery, I love your darker line!

Maddy, not much longer to wait!

Lainey, hope you enjoyed D yesterday!

Hope everyone else is cruising along nicely & has a great day! Xx

Angel it will be exciting news whenever it happens! Great to get the bd in. Clearly what worked for me was the all sex all the time approach. Not the same for everyone, but if I don't hold onto this one then I know that us the plan.
A friend of mine was at Carols too...you might be from the same church! I migh pm you her name.

Well about to call ny doctor about my leg. She wanted me to come in but the surgeon gave me a certificate for two weeks..and I'm not really in a position to get to the doctors office

Hi Girls,

Well what i thought was going to be my chance to catch up last night simply didnt happen, so now I am set to read about the last 10 pages and catch up on all that has been going on. Thank goodness for TG, at least I am not completely lost on another planet! Stay tuned!! XX

Morning girls! What.a.weekend!!! So busy with T's 3rd birthday which was celebrated ALL weekend:) Couldn't wake the little guy up this morning-bless:) I am in struggle town today too and sooooooo tired. Can't wait for the week to be over and to have 2 weeks break!

Maddy and Ginny, thinking or both of you :hugs:
Nanna hope you get some better news today about Gussie
Abby, here's hoping to a speedy recovery. Hopefully the distraction will make the waiting out period go by super fast so you can share your news with everyone. I say on TG you told your sisters...what was there reaction?!

Big hello to everyone else :hi:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->