Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Ok...so here goes:

Angel im sorry your little egg seems to be playing hard to get at the moment! Come out little egg!!!! Keep up the BD and i hope you see a temp spike soon hun x

Abs, i still cant believe the ordeal that you've had hun. I hope the pain is starting to settle down and that your DH is looking after you good and proper! Praying for a sticky bean for you!

Squiggleybear! Missed you hun xx How are things going with the awful woman? Any news on when things will start to get moving as yet? Are you still dealing with MS. YAY for 10 days until we get to meet!!!! V exciting.

Maddy i am still going to keep everything crossed. I totally understand not wanting to get your hopes up etc, but that doesnt mean that we cant all pray for you! I hope you have a good work week x

Smithy are you just suffering from food aversions now? Which foods? Gosh i would hate it if suddenly i hated foods i loved eating! Hope you are well x

Tara it sounds like you had a drama filled time as well! Ih ope the rest of your weekend was much calmer!

2Mums i hope you are having THE most amazing time!!! Fantastic effort on staying in touch whilst you're away, we miss you x

Ginny hun, i am praying that there is nothing to worry about....keeping everything crossed for you too hun xxxx

Laineypop how are you feeling hun? Hope you had a great day with your man on the weekend :)

Rosiecheeks how are things going with you hun? Any special plans for Christmas?

Number2 I havent seen you on here much lately either, how are things with you. Still loving the H updates, he is one gorgeous little fella!

Ok...i think that basically catches me up on the last two pages!

Hi :hi: to everyone else!!! I hope your weekends were all a shitload better than mine...

I should get another update on little Gussie this morning...praying that she has improved...and as for FF giving me CH's for Friday, erm, seriously? Stupid CBFM just did not play ball this cycle. GRRRRR.

Ok, i need to stop whinging now! xx

oh Nana, im sorry that the CBFM is being stupid. when do you think you Od?
just keep Bding, ive had so many crazy charts, if you BD you are covered

i really hope Gussie is ok!

cossie, my sisters were stoked! lots of advice they can share now, and furniture. this baby already has a cot, mattress and sheets, bath, everything really. but we are all very aware that its super early and the surgery cant have been good so im sort of preparing myself for something going wrong. i hope obviously that it doesnt, but it was a full on time. (it wouldnt register with my sister that her talks of IVF were insensitive the other day....in her mind she was being helpful).

just got off the phone from the doctor, updated on my leg, and i dont have to go and see her (cause i did the injury at work, it can get a bit messy with attending apointments. i guess its obvious im not faking). i told her about the two lines and she said ok good. i asked if i needed a blood test and she said no. tests are accurate a line is a line...HELLO WHY DIDNT SHE SAY THAT ON THURSDAY! pregnancy blood work can be taken later when im more up and about. i asked if i needed to know anything else and she said dont drink alcohol, or smoke or eat for two.
thats it!

arent i suppose to stay away from certain fish, and soft cheese, and bay marines etc????
she also didnt seem to think that my current pain meds are bad just warned me they can make me constipated....so thats three doctors telling me the pain meds are ok! still not sure. the really strong ones knock me out, so im cutting them down to one a day (im allowed 4). which means im in a lot of pain sometimes. oh well. i never remember pain.
DH is staying home with me today too, which is good. it still takes me ages to crutcher to the bathroom etc. and there is no way i could wash by myself.

Nana i dont know how you went without two legs!

oh abs, im glad your dh is staying home. Good boy. Tell him to cook you your favorite dinner as well!

I think potentially saturday/sunday abs, i had a fair amount of cramping all day Friday Saturday and Sunday tho, temp was well up on Sunday tho, and only a little on sat...cm has dried up now tho so gotta be one of those days. I actually missed the POAS window on cd7 so im wondering if thats what thrw cbfm this month, i'll give it another shot next cycle! Im so glad you never needed to use yours abs!!!

Cossie it sounds like you had a big weekend!!!! That will get you nice and ready for the silly season.

Three days of work for me, and then almost three weeks off. To say i cannot wait would be understatement of the century!

Well, I actually don't remember what it's like to drink anything other than water. I can't eat anything sweet so I'm pretty much living on savory and vegetables. Driving me mad!!

Abs, stay away from soft cheese. Not too much fish, bay Marie's can be a but dodgy at times so order fresh. We're supposed to stay away from soft serve ice cream too.

Nana I hope your cat is ok x

Abs this is the guide you are after. So this is on the way safe end of the scale, I personally choose to eat some of these things.
https://www.foodauthority.nsw.gov.au/_Documents/consumer_pdf/pregnancy-brochure.pdf

Newbie how is the pussy cat? Ticks are bad this year.

Haven't been able to keep up here - this time of year is crazy. I do know that I still have fingers massively crossed for Maddy and Ginny.

Doing ok here. Got a gender scan at 12:45 today. Stay tuned...

number2 - ohhh I can't wait to hear about your gender scan!! I'm guessing boy! I can't remember if that's what I guess for you last time too haha Have fun with it and hope baby spreads their legs! Then they can remain shut for the next 18 years or so lol

Abs - that link number2 posts is great :) 99% of it is common sense. I ate with M cold chicken from sandwich places - but only the ones that I knew had a high turn over and I had eaten at regularly before. I wouldn't have had a cold meat sandwich from 7/11 for example. I also ate sushi (not raw fish ones) regularly with M too. I did stay away from the uncooked soft cheeses, raw eggs. Still had the odd diet coke. Anyway, what the doctor told you are the obvious big no nos, the rest you can decide for yourself how big the risk is - some people will follow it religiously and others will eat whatever they want.

Newbie - keep dtd, I don't trust your chart anymore! It looks like O, but it's lied before! Hope you get good news about kitty too x

Cossie - hope you had fun with T's party! M's 2nd birthday is coming up soon - been so busy with everyone else that I haven't thought about it much! I think we're going to have a BBQ at our house with family as some of them haven't seen it yet and hopefully the garden will be all done by then too.

Yay for gender scan Number2!!! I'm guessing boy BUT based on when you DTD, I strongly feel it could be a girl!!! Can't wait for the update:)

Ginny, we had a kids party at a playcentre on Saturday for all his cousins/friends and on Sunday which was his actual bday, we just had the grandparents and godparents and a couple of close friends over for a bbq-it was perfect:) Couldn't believe how excited he was:)

Nanna, I hear you! 4 more days and counting for me...!

Ab's I actually printed that list off that number2 posted and carry it in my handbag. Like Smithy and Ginny said, it's really up to you but common sense wont lead you astray:) Fresh fruit and slada are my biggest saviours! First pregnancy where I'm actually losing weight!! lol! And yes, do NOT eat for two! It's a lie!!!! 3 years after T and I'm still 10kg heavier than before having him!!!

Holy freaking excited about the gender scan!! Yay

Yeah, I don't follow things too religiously. Ill eat cold meat from my fridge, eat sushi (no raw fish) I don't like soft cheese anyway. I am craving pâté like crazy but don't know if I can bring myself to eat it.

How you feeling Ginny?

Nana any news on kitty?

Or you could follow my special pregnancy diet. Based around doughnuts and lollies. I don't eat sweets at all - not a huge chocolate fan at all, for example - so it is very strange.

I think I'm going to go and drown myself in diet coke tonight!

Hi ladies! Well as you've noticed I haven't been around! I haven't forgotten you all...promise! I've had to take time out from my ipad in general and focus more on the girls, DH, and house hunting, packing, Christmas gift buying etc!

We now have a house...moving in on the 27th. :) I'm hoping after we've moved and settled a bit I'll be back on! I miss chatting to you all everyday and can't wait to be back in the loop!
Would love for a brief update?! Hope you'll have me back! :) xx

Hi everyone, 13dpo and BFN... I'm not sure if the lines were some sort of false positive, evap or I had a chemical but I am starting to think I am out for this month. If I O next month around CD18 I might just make it back from holidays in time to catch the eggy.

I have caught some sort of annoying virus, my throat hurts, my nose is dripping like a tap and all I want to do is sleep. I have been a total grumpy cow snapping at DD and DW, I will have to remember to apologize to everyone!

Abs- All I remember wanting when I was pregnant was strawberry milkshakes! lol. I wasn't told until I was about 4 months pregnant about all the things you are not meant to eat an I had been happily snacking on lots of things that were on the list of no no's!

Long lp though Tara! So may be some hope? I dud a test today and my line is super faint, I got all upset. But af is late. Good sign, so fx its a good sign for you too!

At this point all I can do is rest st home and get my ankle better. Everything else is out of my hands!

wow, too much to catch up on, but...

fx for maddy, ginny, and pussy cat gussie!

lucy- hope your move goes smoothly, been missing you round here

angel - the carols on the green sounded fun

abby- hope your pain subsides quickly, but good on dh for being there for you

im sorry for everyone else ive missed, its not intentional, i love and miss you all

afm - its late here tonight, its been an exhausting few days, we fly out leavings mums tomorrow to head to SF bay area and stay at my nans. two days until i see my aunt! my credit card was 'stolen' and maxed out and i just found out today so thats not helping anything! catch up more in the next day or so, hopefully. xxx

Hi everyone! Hope you all had a good day!

Nana - great catch up! I am soooo excited for our meeting too! yay! I really hope we get a sunny day so we can head to the park with the doggies! Things are bad...she's back on with this guy again, officially. boo! Solicitor basically said to get orders it will cost us between $1800 & $20000 and when they are in place, we have to take her to court every time she breaches them and prove she has. then, nothing will happen to her, so it will just be ongoing court costs. She had a case where a man took his ex wife to court 42 times & nothing happened to her still. such bullshit. so we figure we're better of being treated like shit with the money in our pockets. just not worth it. We are going to get his name on the birth certificate though, and that will be court, cos she won't agree to it. I'm imagining a couple of grand for that after solicitor, court costs & paternity test. Will be well worth it though. We are waiting until after christmas so we don't miss out on seeing him when she flips out at the news. I had a mini melt down to DH, cried so much I couldn't even tell him what was wrong. I finally spat out that she has just done her dash with me this time, I can't get back any ounce of respect & I don't know how to get back to a place where I let the shit roll off my back again. I feel better having talked about it, but still working on how to deal with hating someone as much as I do her, it is a very overwhelming emotion, especially when you don't know it well. Sorry for the big rant! haha I will be able to fill you in properly about the ongoing saga in a couple of weeks. lol you may even get to meet our little guy, depending on what time he has to go home. Your monitor is so naughty! any chance you caught the eggy this month?? Hope Gussie is ok sweetie!xx

Abs, glad you have hubby home today! Sounds like you could do with an extra hand. xx

Ginny - M's birthday will be a nice excuse to show people around!

Tara - 13 dpo! good girl! great LP if you don't get your positive! I hope it's just around the corner!

2mums - BOO to the credit card. does travel insurance cover that? so annyoing! enjoy your Aunt. I hope you're ok sweetie. we're here if you need to talk after! xoxox

I'm off to bed now! was trying to stay awake all day at work. nice to be relaxing!

sweet dreams!!
xx

Squiggley, sorry to hear about that...I'm guessing this is about your DSS?? Hope it all works out ok!!

oh wow m2Q that's a big range in what it might cost! So glad though that at least you know where you guys stand and if you ever decide you really need to go down that road you know how it all works.

That's so stupid if she denies it's him - what has she just been dropping her kid off to a stranger! Gosh she makes me angry!

Morning all!
Wow Shell that sounds quite awful. seems so stupid that we have these things in place but when people breech it there are no consequences.
i guess you have to try and hope for her to come to her senses and just be there for DSS. its a really shitty situation. you are so strong and you will find a way to manage. we do in life.

2nuns, that is suck worthy on the credit cards! how did that happen?

Lucy its good to hear from you! thats exciting about the new house! can we see pics?

im super tired this morning. sleeping with a cast is just a huge pain in the arse, literally and figuratively. i have my leg up on pillows that gives me bum pain, but if i lower it the ankle hurts like a bitch. i really shouldnt complain though, in hospital it was a million times worse. i was also very aware that DH really needed sleep, and so was trying to be quiet, but when you wake up and have to go to the loo, so find your crutches, get them reading, stand up, hop to the bathroom door....there is no way to be quiet.
he has gone to work today, so i will see how i manage around here without assistance. i still cant believe i broke it.

Nana any news on Gussie?

Amanda, how goes the boy name decision?

Ginny how are things this morning?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"