Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

AF has arrived. While I am disappointed, I have had the most normal cycle I have seen in a long time. 13 day LP! woohoo. May aim was to have a 10 day LP so I am really happy with 13. I am not sure how I am going to track while we are away, I'm not even sure that we will be back in time so we might have to wait until the next one. I will keep taking the vitex and b6 though, as they are making a huge difference.

Sorry AF got you Tara, but that really is great news about the LP!

Heya abs, sorry that things are such a struggle with your ankle, i can only imagine the pain and discomfort you are feeling, you poor thing xx

Had an update from the vet yesterday, apparently she failed the 'drop test' as she is still so weak, and they have said if she recovers, she will still be there for another week or so...im keeping my fingers crossed still that she pulls through...

Sorry about AF tara, but thats great news about your lp!

Shellybear that is just so awful about that stupid cow. I really hope that at least the paternity thing is sorted soon and that she starts behaving like a mother and putting dss first!

2mums how annoying about your cc - last thing you need when you are travelling!

AFM...pleased to see ff moved my ch's to where i thought they should be today, so i guess thats something...only one bd in the 'window' if thats the case, and im not liking my chances this month! AF would be due on the 28th...the day after my outing with Shellybear!!

Much love girls xx

Nana I really hope she pulls through, can you visit her?

How many days before ov did you have your bd?

Don't lost hope Newbie, we only had 1 bd in fertile window, and it worked.

Squeegs - man, she just makes me shake my head.

Tara - that's a really good long LP - a very positive change for you!

Hey there to all x

Abs - No name decision here! We'll roll a few ideas around but probably not tell anyone what the final decision is until after he is born. He! Wow. First time I've written that.

CD 11 abs...two days before, provided o date stays the same...thanks Number2!

The vet just called and gussie is much better today! She has her gag reflex back and so they are going to try to give her some food today. They said she still cant go to the toilet herself tho, so they are going to let me know if this improves and if it does they will call me and arrange discharge....i cant believe it, what a little trooper. So relieved here.

Yeah thanks girls, now i just feel terrible about having to send her to kitty kingdom next week when we are away.....

I bet you'd feel worse if you didn't have to send her to kitty kingdown next week. If you get my drift.

Very true Amanda!!! I've got my Christmas present early this year :) xx

Hi ladies :)

Read through everything but can't bloody remember most!

Nanna thank God gussie is on the mend :hugs: little trooper! X

Shelly that's just awful! that woman makes me do angry! And that the courts don't do anything is just terrible! great idea about the birth cert tho!

Tara sorry about af but great about longer lp !

Abby you poor thing x

Hi Lucy, great about the house :)

Ababa yay for a boy :happydance:

Sorry if I forgot anything important!

I had awesome 2 days with D even though it was very hectic! I woke up in a panic (I dint remember the dream) apparently I was terrified and D had to calm me down!I don't really remember anything but hr said I was having a mini panic attack about something haha thankfully I didn't remember this I've!

Thanks girls - yep, she is pretty awful. She uses it over him all the time too. every time he says he wants something (eg to be listed as a contcat at his daycare & be able to pick him up without showing his idea & being pre-arranged by her) she says 'well you're not on his birth certificate so there is nothing you can do about it'. Will never change. At least now we will be able to have a copy of it & be able to do our own things with him and not rely on her for anything.

Abs - sounds terrible! I hope is gets better soon! Even in a couple of weeks, at least you will have more ease in getting around etc. Maybe DH could stay in a spare bed for a couple of nights? Might do both of you the world of good if it will help with sleep!

Tara - crappy news, but so glad you had a good cycle! If you miss it next one, least it will mean you will better be able to predict ovulation the next time with knowing your cycle better! xoxox

Nana - crossing everything for little Gussie! xox Oh my godness - how exciting to be able to share such an exciting time with you in person! I bet you're pregnant, and you just wanted to wait until you came to see me! LOL Amanda only DTD once. Can work for you hun! Crappy timing for you to be due for AF, but I am really hoping that she won't be showing up!!!

Ababa - great that you can say 'HE' now! how exciting!!

Lainey - you poor thing - you're in the wars with your dreams lately! xx

Ginny - How are you today? Feeling good or bad? I'm still really really hoping for you that this is a good christmas pressie!

Maddy - same to you, I hope you're hanging in there! Wed is a big day for both of you!

I'm just plotting along at work today. Have a little bit more to do, and then I think it's lunch time and home time for me. We're going mobile next year, so have moved our whole office to mum & dad's house (I work for them) and now it is 1/2 an hour away, so we are a bit all over the place with being here for deliveries etc, out installing, down at the office. So today I am just sorting some stuff out from my computer & will be having an early mark I think. I think I'll watch a movie & fold my washing...it's piling up in my room cos I haven't been bothered to do it and now I want to clean up my room so I have a really good sleep tonight! May even wash my sheets! Ans then have a nana nap in them! haha

M2Q - I didn't realised you worked for your parents? How do you find that? Have you all decided what you'd do about maternity leave? DF would love to have his own family business - but I'm not that keen, I think we'd drive each other crazy.

Newbie - Glad your kitty has pulled through :) Also glad your chart is behaving! Does you monitor just stop asking for sticks after a certain point?

Number2 - thinking of names must be extra exciting when you know the sex. We're only going to find out next time because we had such a hard time choosing M's name and I think if I end up having lots of scans it'll be pretty hard to pass on all those temptations to find out!

Tara - yay for longer LP :)

Hi everyone else :D

AFM - AF hasn't turned up and still having lots of cramps. My IC is basically a BFN now - you really have to squint and then you see the second line a bit. It's the kinda line though were you're not sure if its an evap or not. Just praying it doesn't take long for AF to turn up - both my other miscarriages were missed miscarriages, so I don't know if my body even knows how to do it naturally. I really, really don't want this to end up dragging out for weeks and then needing a D&C!

I don't feel as bad as I did on Sunday. I do feel like I'm broken though :( There must be something wrong with me otherwise why would this keep happening.

Anyway, I don't really feel like another blood test. I was going to go tomorrow to get my hcg checked, but I might give it til the end of the week now.

Oh Ginny, I'm so sorry, I dont know what to say or what it is, I guess a chemical. But I would think af would show up, just a few days late. when nana, major and I think lainey had chemicals af just showed up.

Big hugs huni, it really isn't fair what you have been through. Give m a bug cuddle Xo

Big hugs Ginny! Of course you aren't broken!!! Just look at gorgeous M!

Nana- so relieved Gussie is ok, sweet lil trooper indeed!!!

Squeegs- getting DH on the birth certificate seems like it will help a lot in the future!

Lainey- you and those crazy dreams, wonder what on earth caused the panic attack???

Ababa, Tara, Amber, Abby, Lisa, Lucy, Angel, and everyone else, hi!!! Hope everyone is having a good day!!! :flower: xx

Oh Ginny honey xxx you are not broken Xx I wish I could just make it all better xxx

Rosie cheeks how are you sweety? Maybe it's my crazy imagination haha poor D haha thank God he wad there cause he calmed me down straight away :)

Dizziness it's still really bad too! But I'm putting my Christmas tree up today :) we got a real one soooooo it's a bit harder to decorate nicely due to odd shape haha

Shelly it would be awesome working for your parents :)

Hey Gin I know how you feel. Maybe we're not broken, just a tad defective? :(

Neither of you are broken xo

I wouldn't work for my parents if you paid me all the money in the world.

Yay for your kitty nana :)

Ginny and Maddy you hits are not broken. I wish I could mend both your hearts

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->