Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Oh Nanna you poor love Xx I'm so sorry xxx

Abby I'm heading to the doc in the new year about the baby so I think I well mention it to him then :) yeah it's pretty crappy but I'm getting used to it :) now I only have very rare occasions were I'm really bad :) the rest of the time I feel good :) :hugs:

Maddy - have you got your blood results back yet today to confirm that the pregnancy isn't viable. If you can hold out, I think it's not a bad idea to wait until the third test to find out the results next time.

Lainey - glad no nightmares!

Nana - oh no hun! that is terrible news! Do they have a different role in the company that may suit you? Hopefully they can see what they're missing out on by not having you there & can create a space for you! xoxox

I'm so sorry Maddy, are you and dh ok? do you try again next cycle?

oh I'm sorry to hear that Maddy :(

Are you gonna have a break or try another IUI cycle soon?

Maddy, so sorry hun. On a positive, they Said it rarely works first go, so at least you know you can make it work! Next time it will be better! Xx

Abs, can't see the link, but it sounds awesome! I'll try again later

Hi girls, been feeling so sleepy I can't wait for this week to be over!

Maddy and Ginny, I'm just so siorry for the both of you and wish there was something more I could so... :hugs: to the both of you xxx

Nana, sorry about the job :( 2013 is just around the corner and I'm sure it's going to be a fabulous year for you, and that's not just on the job front :)

Nana- that stinks! can you stay on temporarily at your old job?

Abs- ditch the thermometer! Get some good movies or books and try to take your mind off things

Maddy- so sorry :hug:

Cossi- I'm still tired too, thought it was supposed to improve in the second tri but it really hasn't yet!

Squeegs- I'm jealous of your work situation, sounds lovely!

Hi Lainey, Ababa, Lucy, Angel, and every one else I'm forgetting! :wave: xx

Well I did another test, line there but still very faint. Has me quite worried, but nothing I can do really.

Abby hugs to you.

We're committed to 2 more rounds of IUI but the clinic is closed now, so not this cycle and probably not January either....

Hi girls, sorry for disappearing again today. Today was such a horrible day, and my last day of work too, had hoped to leave in a happy place and got the opposite.....

Abs hang in there hun, I'm keeping everything crossed for you xxx

Maddy I'm so sorry to hear that, but fx that the next cycle that you can Iui, or even naturally in between, gives you that bfp xx

Ginny thinking of you hun xxx

Hi to everyone else, I'm on my phone and have read and forgotten everything else! The horrible girl who took my job stooped to all new lows today, determined to try to compromise my professional reputation. You think she'd just let me leave quietly, but no, had to suggest that I'm not to be trusted and will try to sabotage her. I think she has lost her marbles and with a few long meetings I'm pretty sure everyone else does too, she has done the craziest stuff...anyway, I guess that chapter of my life is closed now!

I just got a tan and desperately trying to stop little ruby from licking it off!!! Oh and just found out that Gussie has improved beyond words today and can come home tonight, maybe this will be the start of my Luck changing...

Love you all xxx

Mads - I suppose that it's financially draining as well as emotionally draining too. I really hope it works for you, I am confident after catching an egg on the first go!

Hey Coss!

Abs, the knee scooter is awesome! AWESOME! haha what a clever idea. Please go to the doctor for a blood test and then get another one. and stop testing. that's the only way to keep your sanity.

Hi girls, sorry for disappearing again today. Today was such a horrible day, and my last day of work too, had hoped to leave in a happy place and got the opposite.....

Abs hang in there hun, I'm keeping everything crossed for you xxx

Maddy I'm so sorry to hear that, but fx that the next cycle that you can Iui, or even naturally in between, gives you that bfp xx

Ginny thinking of you hun xxx

Hi to everyone else, I'm on my phone and have read and forgotten everything else! The horrible girl who took my job stooped to all new lows today, determined to try to compromise my professional reputation. You think she'd just let me leave quietly, but no, had to suggest that I'm not to be trusted and will try to sabotage her. I think she has lost her marbles and with a few long meetings I'm pretty sure everyone else does too, she has done the craziest stuff...anyway, I guess that chapter of my life is closed now!

I just got a tan and desperately trying to stop little ruby from licking it off!!! Oh and just found out that Gussie has improved beyond words today and can come home tonight, maybe this will be the start of my Luck changing...

Love you all xxx

:hugs::hugs:oh hun, that is terrible! why are some people just so ridiculous? It's like they just don't get that life is not a game. I hope you're ok & that she doesn't go to your special night tomorrow so you can enjoy yourself! Really hope you're ok! I;m glad everyone else can see she's nuts too, at least! So glad Gussie is coming home! perfect timing to be home while you're ther & for chrissy!

love you hun xx

I cant really get to the doctor without dh, and he really needs to work, I can make an appointment for Friday week, cause we have other appointments that day for the leg. I guess with the scooter I might be able to get a bus.

Thanks squeegs xxxx I'm thinking on the back of today that there is a good chance tomorrow will be a massive night!!!!

I have faith that I'll find a job, obviously this one just wasn't the right one for me...

Love you too gorgeous xxxx

Nana I'm so sorry your last day was shit, that woman sounds psycho!
You will get an awesome new job that is perfect!

Big hugs love

Husband sees the line, so the sceptic thinks its ok. I will wait till leg appointnebt. I rang to see my doctor and she is away. My ankle doctor ( the gp I saw for the break before hospital) told me to come in after Christmas and she us the only one I can see on Friday...so I will wait, chill out, what will be will be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->