Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

oh that's horrible news - why don't they induce her and try and see if the baby will survive? Baby's have a chance of survival after 24 weeks

Maddy, Abby & Ginny,

I am so deeply sorry, big big hugs to you all.

I am swamped in pre-christmas craziness and will probably be offline mostly, I will try and check in before we leave and then will be without internet access until a few days after new years. I wish everyone a wonderful christmas and new year if I don't talk to you again before I go.

Ginny I think the reason is because the baby stopped growing a good while ago, so it probably wouldn't even be a developed as a 24 week old :( it is just so horrible! :cry:

Morning lovely ladies! Hopefully today will bring only good news and no more sad stories. Xx

well, adjusted my chart, that was depressing.
i am able to now sleep on my side which is great news, because i busted the ankle on both sides up until now ive had to sleep on my back with my leg up on a pillow, and i just dont sleep that way. but the pain is now at such a level where i can manage for some of the night on one side. not on the other side, i can feel the stitches under the weight of the cast on the other side.
any way so last night DH held me and i just sobbed. he was sad to, and even said that he knows now he is really ready to be a father, because he was so excited and ready to take on the job. sweet man. today is his last day at work for a week or so, and im glad, cause this home alone, unable to do anything isnt for me.

Abby, darling girl <3 I am so very sad for you.

Lainey, what the hell?? They should be inducing her anyway the baby will either have a good chance at living and surprising them all or she will get to spend some time with her child before the baby passes. Poor poor lady :(

2013 needs to be a much better year.

Squeegs, I'm short and apparently my uterus tilts forward a little so I show sooner, my bump is measuring 20 weeks which apparently is normal for 4th pregnancies. I had a really positive appointment with the midwives yesterday and we find out if its pink or blue on the 14tg of jan

well, adjusted my chart, that was depressing.
i am able to now sleep on my side which is great news, because i busted the ankle on both sides up until now ive had to sleep on my back with my leg up on a pillow, and i just dont sleep that way. but the pain is now at such a level where i can manage for some of the night on one side. not on the other side, i can feel the stitches under the weight of the cast on the other side.
any way so last night DH held me and i just sobbed. he was sad to, and even said that he knows now he is really ready to be a father, because he was so excited and ready to take on the job. sweet man. today is his last day at work for a week or so, and im glad, cause this home alone, unable to do anything isnt for me.

I'm glad you can get some sleep and have your sweet man with you for a week. What you are going through is bad enough let alone being exhausted, alone and immobile. We love you

you know i always try and believe that in the end the picture of what happens in life makes sense. when i was younger, and always single or with terrible men, i was so upset that every friend was getting married or in serious relationships. life seemed unfair. i got over that, and learned to enjoy being single, and learned to tell bad men to bugger off the second i got an inkling they were bad. so when DH came back into my life i was in a much better place to start a relationship and recognise that he is one of the great ones. so...in the end the picture made sense. i had to go through the crap men, to really see the great one. i have no idea what the lesson of this is for me....but there will be one in there somewhere. doesnt seem fair though. i guess life isnt fair!
i dont know why i had to break a leg again. i guess that is just because shit happens.

any way, hoping for no more tears today.
how are my fellow CP girls doing? Maddy and Ginny?
how was your night Nana?
Smithy is your house all excitment cause of Santa coming?
Angel, i agree, we have been going through a rough time on here and even TG, 2013 will hopefully be a better year!
Lainey, that is such sad news, i am so sorry to hear about your friend.
hope Cossie is ok!
Tara enjoy your holiday! see you on the flip side!
big hi and hugs to all the ladies. you are my strength more than you know xoxo

My house is an insane bubble of excitement at the moment. I did ALL the Christmas shopping yesterday.. My poor debit card!

I used to LOVE christmas! i hope i will have a good one this year. My present for DH arrived yesterday. its a desk calendar and each picture is a funny one of our dog. i think he will really love it.
Smithy have you heard of the portable north pole? you can have santa send your kids an email with a personal message! my sisters did this for their kids, and one Niece (who is naughty) was so scared to watch hers in case Santa told her she was being a bad girl! funny!

also my knee scooter arrived. my house is so small, that it wont really help me around here, but it means i could probably make it safely to the post box! and if i take it on christmas day to my mums house i could use it there, and no doubt my family will all take turns.

my Mum told me yesterday that she once had a CP (well thinks she did)....she told me that they BD every night that cycle, and her period was 5 days late, and 44 years ago, to a young woman with a regular cycle that was like two lines on a stick. she then had a very heavy and painful period. she was quite sad! but went on next cycle to concieve my eldest sister....not sure if that made me feel better or not, but she could relate to how i feel right now and i appreciate that!

well...here is a question for you all, that is not based on any TTC/pregnancy stuff. remember i bought that nice dress for the wedding a month ago? well i was planning to wear that christmas day, with my fancy wedding shoes (my mother likes us to get dressed up, and is a little vocal when we dont). with the crutches and general blah way i feel, i was thinking of just going shorts and comfy shoes....but now im thinking i might dress myself up a little. i have to wear a firm pant to hide the tummy, but may be it will make me feel better. ? even though i will be a tad more uncomfortable.
ive also made an appointment to get my hair coloured tomorrow....its been a red colour for a while, but im thinking of going a chocolate brown, closer to my natural and easier to maintain. i normally go to the city to have it done, but i cant really do that, so local is fine. also by making it brown if i do get another BFP soon i wont worry about having to get it done for a while.

if only i was good at doing my nails! i guess i have time to practice.

sorry for the ramble about nothing.

If its going to make you feel better, wear the dress! Good on you for pampering yourself too. Enjoy it. It's nice that your mum can relate unlike your unhelpful sister

Morning ladies :)

Thanks for the kind thoughts for my friend!,

Smithy I'm not sure why,I didn't really want to go into it, as she was devastated the poor love x

Cossi worried about you honey Xx

Abby, glad that you got a better sleep last night :hugs: I'm a believer in every thing happens for a reason too! I know it doesn't feel like that at the time! I realised tho, when I had my mc last year, it was probably for the best as I was still drinking heavily at the time! Gave Mr a chance to cop on and do right. Hope you have a wonderful day today Xx

Maddy and Ginny, how are you lovelies doing?

as for me, my arm is soooooo flipping sore I feel like crying! Have to wait till my appointment tho! January 3rd can't cone quick enough!

I hurt it really badly in the gym about 9 months ago, maybe more! I was doing a pump class haha never again I tell ya,I couldn't walk for a week! anyway,I went to the doctors on numerous of occasions and they kept fobbing me off! When I got pregnant, it gotunbearable, but they said they couldn't do anything cause I was pregnant!I thought you could get ultrasounds on your arm tip tell if tissue damage? Anyway I can't even lift my arm a small bit without almost crying :( seriously can't even sleep!

Lainey i think you should try and see a physio. you will need that arm even more when the baby comes. and physios can do all sorts of things for soft tissue injuries. you may not need an xray to have the problem diagnosed. and physios arent too expensive.

can you describe where the pain is? (elbow, shoulder). when does it hurt, when flexing, lifting, moving away from the body, moving back to the body?

The pain is like half way between my elbow and shoulder! It hurts it I lift it, move it away from my body, move towards my body! Everything that I do with that arm hurts haha! Do you have to Gerry a referral to a physio?

not at all, you just make an appointment. in fact after i broke my first ankle my physio told me i shouldve seen him first as he can do more for me than a GP. and that Physio saved me from surgery (the first time) and put me in a removeable boot, rather than a plaster cast, which was much nicer. i cant avoid it all this time, but i am on team physio.

a lot of Chirporactors like to think they fix arms, but trust me a physio is what you need. call one today!

Hi gals

Lainey, get thee to a physio or doctor, my lass!

Smithy good on you for finishing the Xmas shopping. We are having our Xmas tomorrow afternoon, we are having a bunch of friends over since we don't have family here (what a BAD idea it was to choose Saturday since I'm on night shift tonight ugh).

Abby I think it gets better hun. I'm still a bit down but I think I've talked myself around now and things are looking rosier. The cat knows I've been feeling crud and keeps following me around and sitting on me the moment I relax (she's wedged herself across my lap in the gap between my stomach and the desk right now). To be honest she's driving me batty, so I need my hormones to get happier so she'll leave me alone!

How's everyone else going with their Xmas prep? I've just got the wine to buy and a few nibbles to add to the bounty and we're good to go I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->