Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Abs, at least by Friday its possible that you will have numbers high enough to not even need a second test! Xx if they are low though, don't stress! Mine were heaps low to start!

Nana, hope you can unwind today & get prepared to enjoy your evening hun!

Hope everyone has a great day!

Hi Abby, sorry about the spotting, hope everything works out okay. I absolutely understand how stressful and heartbreaking that is. Hugs xxx

I know you do Maddy Xo . I just wish my nice doctor wasn't away. The woman I can see tomorrow was just a bit brutal about how it could be nothing when I went in with my ankle. She was also very specific to come in later. So if dh is going to lose more money by taking time off I want it to be worth it.
If I hadn't have broken my f**king ankle I could sort it out myself. I'm so angry with myself.

I did some reading and after a chemical your odds if conceiving again go up. So maddy that is good news.

I've asked DH what he thinks, cause he is the one that has to ask for more time off the last day before a break. If he cant take the morning off then so be it. Will wait till after Christmas

Nana, UGH!!! Obviously you are too good for that stupid job anyway! By the way, send that crazy bitch my way. Ill sort her out. LOVES you!

Squeegs, hugs love. I hope you end up with that boy sooner rather than later.

Maddy :hugs:
Ginny :hugs: for you too darling
Abby - squeegs had brown sporting too, for a few days-week from what I remember. We are here for you no matter what xx

Umm, I suck at replying. I've been a bit Mia because I've been an a rotten mood and my biggest boy is sick :sad:

Lisa - I will back you up when Nana sends this crazy bitch on to see you!! ggrr loving your bump! I can see the slightest bit of change between my first & most recent pictures. I showed my mum..she asked which was which. lol so it's ever so slowly growing...but taking it's sweet old time! lol I'm hoping to have a bit of a bump by Feb! hope your boy gets better!

Abs, Lisa is right, I did have spotting. I just looked on my chart to see when it was, it was at about 7 weeks & it lasted for a full week, all day, every day. I do hear of people who get spotting at period time too, so could still be very normal. talk to the doc when you can & just hang in there. My only advice is to avoid peeing on anymore sticks, and see how it all turns out. I hope everything is fine hun!

Hi lovelies!!! Oh my so much sad news while I've been away! Ginny and Maddy sending big hugs to you both!! Not sure what to say but wishing I could take your pain away xx

Abs I really hope you are able to hold on to his bubba - praying the spitting is just break thru bleeding and not AF!

Sash so sorry to hear about your job but glad to hear Gussie has come good x

Hi to all others too! Sorry for not catching up properly!

Afm still not sure if be ov'd have tried to bd as much as possible but really not sure if I've caught it - DH has been extra tired and I was away for a couple of my fertile days so who knows! Going to assume I haven't caught it and just enjoy my Christmas if I get a new year bfp that will be a bonus if I get AF for new year well then that is just what I'm expecting anyway!

Here's to 2013 being a year full if good news! Xx

Hey angel! Nice to see you there! I would keep BDing just in case if I were you, cos with your W CM and your temp, I think you may not have Ov'd yet. I think a spike in the next day or two will confirm that you have. If you can get another sneaky one in today or tomorrow, you might just catch it! Good plan for expecting AF though, I think it's easier that way! xxx

Well spotting has turned into full on af
I am very sad.
I'm trying to keep perspective, but also let myself grieve.

Thanks squeegs good advice :) did get one in last night but may try and convince him to give it one more go tonight or tomorrow :)

Oh Abs so sad for you hun! X

Abs I know it is only a small gain in comparison to your grief and sadness but you did manage to get sperm to meet egg and enjoy yourself at the same time - praying you'll catch a really sticky eggy next month x

Thanks guys, I am trying to remind myself of that. We can.do it again...I keep thinking about the surgery, and how I did everything possible to keep the baby safe, but the trauma to.me can't have been good! Being awake during orthopedic surgery isn't for the faint hearted.
Any way, knowing me I wouldve spent the next 8 months worried that the operation or drugs did something to the baby, so hoping that the next time I get a bfp I wont have to go through that again and so won't be so worried.

It's really going to be a challenge to bd with this leg...I'd take a month.off but I read you have good odds after a bfp..anyone else heard of that?
I cant think about using the cbfm though. I keep randomly crying, but I suppose that's normal

Of course it's normal Abs! Hormones plus everything else, how could you not be emotional! I have also read that odds go up so I say get creative with that cast! You are a gorgeous strong lady and will have a little bub in no time!! Lots of hugs hun!! Let us know if you need anything!! Xoxo

I'm thinking of taking a month of vitex, if ovulation can be delayed then I might have a better chance. Hopefully by then I won't be in pain with the ankle and can get creative.

If not then Feb could be another bd bonanza, which obviously is what works for me...I guess I'm glad about that.

Ditto to Rosiecheeks abs xxx

When I had mine I read that it's actually a few cycles after that you have a better chance so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for all of us cp girls for next cycle xxxx

Well that is good news nana! . My sister, again in an effort to be helpful, is telling me I will need a d and c. I wont will I ? For a 4week loss? I see my doctor about the ankle Friday week, but surely not? Pls tell me no. And who sends you that in a text on the day your period comes? Wtf?

Oh Abby,I an so sorry honey :hugs: xxx no you will not need a D&C honey! Too early at that point! praying for a sticky one next time honey xxx

Not been around much but just wanted to send big hugs to Abby, Maddy and Ginny - hope you girls are ok and roll on 2013.
Newbie - also been thinking of you with Gussie, moving and job business - hope your ok.
Big hi to everyone else (and sorry for lame catch up) xx

Just find out that one of my best friends is going to lose her baby! :cry: the placenta is not working properly, so they pretty much just have to wait for the baby to die! It is just awful as she must be at least 25 weeks :cry: I'm devastated for her x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->