Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Nana - good, I'm glad he's sulking! I would be the same about the SA. he just needs to do it.

Abs, I see why you feel that way. you're going to drive yourself mad if you don't get rid of her. You need to block her updates, delete her if you have to, just so it's not in your face all the time.

Ginny, yeah, that would be horrible. doubly horrible as you have two losses to deal with. It would hurt like hell to hear of pregnancies, births, anything to do with it. I wish you didn't have to go through any of it, but I too admire your courage & strength hun. And I don't think C will ever understand what you're going through. It's probably incredibly hard for him too, and he probably doesn't know how to relate to you as you & him are going through the same thing, but such a different thing at the same time. xox

Morning! CD1 today....

Gin have you spoken to someone about how you feel? It's normal to be really down for an extended period after a trauma, but if you feel your outlook isn't improving maybe a chat to someone who understands is in order? Massive big hugs to you xxx

Newbie...maybe DH needs you to make the appointment?

Abby...hope you can find something to keep you entertained for the next 2 weeks :)

Maddy - boo for the witch hun! But onwards & upwards, valentines day is sooo close and you have another chance between now and then! All the positive vibes I have coming your way!

Just caught up on the last 5 pages or so - Missie I know I'm a few days late but your words were beautiful! Gin you never cease to amaze me with your inner strength. Maddy sorry about AF. Abs praying time flies by hun! Shell how are you going with getting dh's name on the birth cert? Sash your DH needs a good clip round the ears! Book it in and tell him he has no choice but to go! We get our results in a couple of hours - I'm a little nervous! So is DH - will update you all this arvo! X

Maddy - sorry about the witch :(

Ginny - sending you big hugs. Must be so hard with what you've been through and still having so many unanswered questions. I guess one thing to take away from your appt is the problems that have been ruled out - not sure if this helps and sorry if it makes you question more things xxxxx Have you started on the new meds yet? How are you feeling on them?

Maddy - I'm seeing my regular GP on Wednesday, so no doubt she'll make me do that depression quiz again. Hopefully I have a better score this time

Missie - You're right that at least some things are ruled out. I really have to try and stay focused on that! Yep on the new BP meds. They're OK, but I know I'm on them. Feel a bit woozy now and then. I've read it can take time to settle though

Don't know what is going on with my chart. I had one tiny bit of spotting this evening. Hoping that this means that AF will kick in very shortly.

Yay c'mon Gin, we can be cycle buds.... I'm so pleased AF is here. Just want to get the next IUI process underway.

Angel - so sorry about the results today, I hope it's not too long before you get some answers on where to go next! you guys will get through this, you're a very strong team!

Still waiting to hear back from the lawyer. We decided to go for custody too. how much we will get, we're not sure, but we will get something in place so that our time is our time and we can take her to court if she plays her silly games. Hopefully with the police & DoCS involved, we will be able to get somewhere. Just playing the waiting game now, we haven't seen DSS since last year, so looking forward to getting the ball rolling and getting him back here!

Shell - sorry it had to come to that but glad that you're going to get concrete time with him that she won't be able to take away!

Haven't seen anything more since that one tiny bit of spotting. Hurry up AF!

Shell I'm sure the courts will see sense and rule in your favour - you can offer a stable environment, free from domestic violence - praying for the best outcome for you guys xx

Oh shell I hope it goes well for you, what does you lawyer think your chances are? Is dh on the birth certificate now ?

Angel, I hope you get some easy fix results for P today!

Gin, hav you tested again?

I tested yesterday which was a little dumb, but I did get a faint line at 8dpo last time....but nothing so far. My boob is getting a similar pain, just on and off...any way. I'm going to not test today and wait till tomorrow ....I don't have many tests left and dh has picked up on both my poas addiction and their expense!
I've stated listening to Melbourne radio, I do miss living there!
Had a very weird chat with some people at my work, and I'm wondering if we are facing going to administration! Has any one been through something like that before?

Sorry Abs, I've never been in that situation with work. Hope it turns out OK though!

I tested with a FRER today since I never got any more spotting last night. Anyway, it's BFN and I got a tiny bit more brownish spotting today. I don't know why AF is taking so long to kick in! That chemical must have messed me around more than I thought it would! Besides those miscarriage cycles, I've never ever had a cycle last 30 something days!

Ginny may be you Ovd in that dip on dpo 8. I've had that happen to me before.

Hi girls, gosh I've been a bit slack at catching up on here!

Maddy I've tried the whole "book him in thing" with dh's sa, but then he's cancelled appt because of work! So I'm leaving it up to him now. It's time he started making an effort as well! And if he can't, well babies don't make themselves do they! I'm going to remind him one last time, and then if that doesn't work, I think I'll go on a no sex strike!!!

Gin any more news on af?

Abs did you test today Hun?

Much love girls x

Abs - your chart is looking great :) Can't wait until you test!

Sash - your DH needs to start making more of an effort! It's not like he has many things to do! God men are frustrating! Hope he gets his act together soon xx

I'm CD1 - yay!! Obviously a BFP would have been better, but in the end I was just happy that AF finally showed up. My spotting got quite heavy last night, but I thought I'd just keep it simple and make today day 1. Trying to think positive about this cycle! I might have a go trying to dtd everyday once AF is finished. At least I hope this cycle is a bit more normal for me

Thanks gin! I'd been hoping for late bfp for you too, but glad you can move on to the next and not waiting anymore! Hopefully this is your cycle xx

And yes, dh needs to pull his head in! Fast.

Your chart looks great too Newbie! Wouldn't that be lovely if you just got a BFP and then all the rest didn't matter anyway - fingers crossed it turns out like that :)

Yeah, I'm not feeling very hopeful still....I keep thinking if everything was ok and working properly then we wouldn't be in this position now, 12months on! :(

Nana I know it feels that way, but sometimes it just does take that long...Lainey was trying 14 months!! I have a sister and it took two years, no reason it just did. But withou the sa it's hard to know where to start.

Ginny good that your cycle has started, you are on your bp meds and so I have a good feeling this could be it.

Afm not sure about the test I took....faintest of faintest 2nd line....I haven't even mentioned it to dh because man eyes wouldn't see it, nor will photos. Af is due tomorrow, my boobs are fairly sore and big...I'm just going to have to wait it out. Although ov looks good where it is in my chart there were some crucial temps at the wrong time of morning. So there was bd coverage but I might not be at 10 dpo today. I guess I'm going to try to wait it out. I didn't tell dh I had a stash of tests so he will get some for me today.

Not sure how I feel....guess time will tell!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->