Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Yeah, I did the first one last night, it has a faint line, today's not so much, still a little there...I'm driving myself crazy, I should just wait a few days (as if) but I should.

Abby - Nana is right, it does sound promising but I appreciate your cautious optimism :) Were they frer's? Are you going to wait until morning to test again or test once Dh comes home with the supply? Xxxx

Me too...they are frers, all I had...and now it looks like bfn. I'm so depressed. I know that it's great we got sperm to meet egg again....may be it will turn into something? I posted on tg cause I've gotten myself sad.

Abby - sending you big hugs and keeping everything crossed for you xxxx

I'm sorry you're sad Hun, but even if is a chemical again (which I'm praying not) sperm meeting egg is still excellent news x

Yeah I know Nana. And the positive isn't lost on me. I really do see the good here. Next month I will be out of the cast and can probably enjoy the baby making process if we have to.

Any way, how are you? Cold any better?

Fraid not!!! Still so congested, bleurgh!!!

I'm keeping everything crossed it sticks x

I'm hoping that you get a good result this month, the Id, the cold...all good signs.

But I know that it's hard to get your hopes up. Mine were up, but now I think best assume af will just arrive.

Self protection

Maybe, except dh had this flu last week, so I know where I got it from!!!!

All good hun, I know I'm a serious downer on ttc atm, but I'm glad it's just me! X

Sashi bear, your chart is looking good hun!

Abs let us know how you go if you test in the morning!

night girls xxx

You think? I thought just looked like all my other bfn charts! Af will come, I'm pretty sure. Night luv x

Yeah, I don't blame you if you end up doing a sneaky test Abs ;)

I'm usually happy if I do one IC a day from around 8/9DPO, that way I know I've done it and its out of my system. I find it very hard to totally forget about it if I haven't done one and know that something might show up

I don't have any :(

I can get a work friend to buy me some. But I should just wait.

I'm sorry you are down Nana, big hugs xo, is dh back from his trip?

nana dont get down, i like the look of your chart this month. And we also tried for a very long time and nothing happened, no second line ever, but i do remember before I went to the states (in june, we got ou bfp late late july) OH and I had a hideous argument, one of the worst ones, and listening to you and knowing what our fight accomplished, nothing really huge bc it was over small shit, but it did work out some minor kinks and communication, and maybe its just something that needs to happen to ensure the time is right and after your big fight with DH a bfp will come :) a girl can hope for you cant she!?!

ginny, im on day 2 of my bp meds, twice a day, no dizziness or anything yet but unsure as to how long it really takes to kick in my system. Have an appointment with the nurse tomorrow will try to get my bp checked.

Ps yeah dh is back now abs, my quiet time is over!!!

Did you end up testing this morning?

Nana - I know you're not feeling it this cycle but your temp this morning is looking pretty nice too! xx

Lol missie, I'm starting to think they are higher cos I'm still sick!

Then again, my charts do enjoy playing cruel jokes with me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->