Aversion to all foods it seems..

Soon2be2

Reaction score
Anyone mommy's have any ideas as to what I may be able to do.

It seems no matter what I eat, I can only get through a few bites before, I have this over whelming nausea feeling..much worse then when I was actually suffering through morning sickness. I've tried dry crackers, toast, simple foods like bagels, but it's happens with everything.

Anyone have any suggestions as to what I can do?

Can you tolerate things like smoothies? That's a great way to get nutrition and not feel like you're eating. Its how I made it through the first trimester!

Otherwise my only thought is to snack as often as you can imagine and have just a couple bites of something every time you aren't feeling nauseous. Are you drinking enough water?

That's how my doctor told me to manage the first trimester when I had bad food aversions and the hunger would make me even more nauseous... have 1/4 of a sandwich every 30-45 minutes, or a cheese stick, etc. Just something small, but as frequently as I could manage. It seemed to help. :shrug:

I was just gonna suggest smoothies as well, keep them nice and chilled it will prevent you from being dehydrated and you and baby get the nutrients and energy that ye both need. Maybe try put some ginger in them to help with your nausea? Hope you feel better soon x

I've been the same way all the way through, and even the texture of smoothies makes me gag. I've found that crispy salty snacks are one thing that makes me feel better, so I always have crackers or plain potato chips on hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->