Awesome Ladies TTC-4 BFP's so far!!!! Feel free to join.

Hi girls! Just checking on you all. Many positive opks... That's great!!! Go get busy ladies!!! I'm 5 dpo and tww sucks hahaha!!!

How are you feeling?!

I think i am 1dpo! I have no cramps today, no pain and not a lot of CM. LAst night when we BD (2nd positive) i didnt have as much CM as i did on the 1st(also my 1st positive opk) so i think i O'd in the last 24 hours. :happydance:

Hi girls! Just checking on you all. Many positive opks... That's great!!! Go get busy ladies!!! I'm 5 dpo and tww sucks hahaha!!!

How are you feeling?!

I think i am 1dpo! I have no cramps today, no pain and not a lot of CM. LAst night when we BD (2nd positive) i didnt have as much CM as i did on the 1st(also my 1st positive opk) so i think i O'd in the last 24 hours. :happydance:

I usually ovulate the day after my first opk. The best way to confirm is by temping. But i would say you are definitely 1dpo. I'm feeling good, no symptoms but even if I'm pregnant is still too early for symptoms right? Implantation usually happens after 7dpo. I'm 6dpo today. Can't wait to see all the BFP we will get this month!! Good luck and baby dust to all of us!!

Calimom i wouldnt mind being in the tww even if it was a 4ww lol!!!

Good news my way ladies! So i was waiting for my appointment and of course i feel like i peed myself..webt to the bathroom and there s a load of ewcm!yay! In i go and the cyst is shrinking PLUS i have a nice big follie ready to pop in the next 2-3 days! Score! Couldnt have timed this appointment better! So here i go will be getting busy these days! Doc said he want to see me after bext af but i say hopefully he ll see me for different reasons!!woop woop!

I usually ovulate the day after my first opk. The best way to confirm is by temping. But i would say you are definitely 1dpo. I'm feeling good, no symptoms but even if I'm pregnant is still too early for symptoms right? Implantation usually happens after 7dpo. I'm 6dpo today. Can't wait to see all the BFP we will get this month!! Good luck and baby dust to all of us!!

That is true! And temping doesnt work for me, i am blind as a bat and i forget to feed my dog everyday lolz So waking up at the same time everyday even on weekends not moving at all and temping just doesnt fit my life style =( So i dont want to even bother :dust:

Good news my way ladies! So i was waiting for my appointment and of course i feel like i peed myself..webt to the bathroom and there s a load of ewcm!yay! In i go and the cyst is shrinking PLUS i have a nice big follie ready to pop in the next 2-3 days! Score! Couldnt have timed this appointment better! So here i go will be getting busy these days! Doc said he want to see me after bext af but i say hopefully he ll see me for different reasons!!woop woop!

That is amazing!!!!!! :happydance: BD tooooons make it fun

This is awesome. I told you it would be good news!!!!! I am super excited for you. Get busy!!!! :happydance:

According to OvuFriend I O'd on CD10. Not sure if it is accurate considering I forgot to temp two days over the weekend.

Thanks! Weird thing is i did an opk when i got home tonight and it s still almost completely white! But i think i ll go with what the doc said!
Hmmm if you forgot saturday and sunday and you have been having ewcm last few days i d probably go with cd13 but as i said i m not good with chart reading as i dont temp! Either way though it looks like you covered all your bases??!!

christi - such good news!!! its the best part of the cycle!

lala - you must feel relief that you o'd, did all the bd you could...now time to start crossing!

cali - do NOT envy you. 2nd half of the tww is horrid. BUT at least you're in the tww!

awaiting - i know what you mean now about the making the baby part being the hardest part! you guys will not believe what ended up happening.... so STILL no pos opk, which i guess i do understand - i've been so stressed this month, i'll prob be oving late. but i made my husband come last night anyway. so we got in a bd sesh last night no prob. then tonight he couldn't finish!!! he was too stressed, poor guy. i think i put too much pressure on him. oops.

but the good news is since i didn't get my pos opk yet, we still have time. so here's to some stress free bd'ing the next few days!!

Thanks! Weird thing is i did an opk when i got home tonight and it s still almost completely white! But i think i ll go with what the doc said!
Hmmm if you forgot saturday and sunday and you have been having ewcm last few days i d probably go with cd13 but as i said i m not good with chart reading as i dont temp! Either way though it looks like you covered all your bases??!!

You cannot trust a 100% in the opk. I didn't get a positive opk and my temps confirmed that I ovulated. If your doctor said you are about to ovulate then you probably really are :)

Justagirl- ooowwww poor guy, performance anxiety! When is he going to come back for good? If you still have 2-4 days to ov then you can bd all you want stress free! We ll probably ov roughly aroind the same time so we ll be the last 2 standing in the tww..ladies we ll need support!

Still no +opk for me either, and the cbfm is still stuck on high but we did bd last night and planning to bd every night until i get that peak reading! Been having lots of ov pain so i m guessing it s not far! Fxed!!

Ok so who the first to be testing???

Cali we were writing at the same time! Tes i think me and opks dont work well together!!!

According to OvuFriend I O'd on CD10. Not sure if it is accurate considering I forgot to temp two days over the weekend.

How long are your cycles??? Cd10 is very early! Looking at your chart I would say you ovulated on cd15 but is hard to be sure because u didn't temp for 2 days. Ovufriend has your coverline wrong. Its too low. Your coverline should be .10 degree higher than your highest temp of the 6 days before ovulation. You should transfer your info to fertility friend :)

I think im going to test on the 15th! Puts me at 13DPPO and CD31 my cycles are 27-35 days long

christi - such good news!!! its the best part of the cycle!

lala - you must feel relief that you o'd, did all the bd you could...now time to start crossing!

cali - do NOT envy you. 2nd half of the tww is horrid. BUT at least you're in the tww!

awaiting - i know what you mean now about the making the baby part being the hardest part! you guys will not believe what ended up happening.... so STILL no pos opk, which i guess i do understand - i've been so stressed this month, i'll prob be oving late. but i made my husband come last night anyway. so we got in a bd sesh last night no prob. then tonight he couldn't finish!!! he was too stressed, poor guy. i think i put too much pressure on him. oops.

but the good news is since i didn't get my pos opk yet, we still have time. so here's to some stress free bd'ing the next few days!!

Awwwww so sorry to hear that. Hopefully things shape up the right way. Right now DH and I are moving and trying to build our marriage stronger at the same time. It's time for a change in our lives together and I want his month to be my month more than ever. I'm 3 dpo right now.

How long are your cycles??? Cd10 is very early! Looking at your chart I would say you ovulated on cd15 but is hard to be sure because u didn't temp for 2 days. Ovufriend has your coverline wrong. Its too low. Your coverline should be .10 degree higher than your highest temp of the 6 days before ovulation. You should transfer your info to fertility friend :)

Ovufriend has changed my o date. Im now 3 dpo. Check it now.

Awaiting- yayayyy yes this looks more like it! Wow 3 dpo already (and i still havent ov ed!!) when do you plan to test?

I m down with really bad tonsilitis but this aint stopping me, i m bding to death!

awaiting - looks better! if you're cover line is still too low than you may have o'ed the day after? did you get all your BDs in?

ladies...i am so excited because i just got my first EWCM for the cycle! yahoo!! opk's still negative. BUT i'm back home now and won't be leaving again until tuesday night so we should have our bases covered. still cramping a lot. my ov pains have been bad this cycle and last. fx for my sweet husband tonight! hahaha, he would be so mortified if he knew i was telling you all about this. love him.

so christi we both should be oving pretty closely here...looks like lala will be first to test? or when a you testing awaiting and cali?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->