Awesome Ladies TTC-4 BFP's so far!!!! Feel free to join.

Ououououou ladies...so many good signs...you re getting me all excited!! Tender breasts was never my thing (not even after i knew i was pg!) but is it one of the first usually!!! Yayayyay!!!

Ok todays opk was a tiny bit lighter than yesterdays but if i hadnt seen yesterdays i d still call it positive..BUT i m all dry now, no ewcm anymore so am i right to guess i must have already ov? I ll throw in one last bd tonight but i m thinking today is my 1 dpo!

Well the Cm is stopped.... no symtoms currently.:wacko:

Mrs lala as i said other than when pg with ds, all other times i had no symptoms whatsoever throughout my pregnancies (well i think i m forgetting the heartburn but that was when i had a big belly!!)... So dont worry about it no symptoms doesnt mean anything!

Ououououou ladies...so many good signs...you re getting me all excited!! Tender breasts was never my thing (not even after i knew i was pg!) but is it one of the first usually!!! Yayayyay!!!

Ok todays opk was a tiny bit lighter than yesterdays but if i hadnt seen yesterdays i d still call it positive..BUT i m all dry now, no ewcm anymore so am i right to guess i must have already ov? I ll throw in one last bd tonight but i m thinking today is my 1 dpo!

:happydance: I'm stoked. You ladies are making me jump with joy and anticipation.

Hi ladies.

I posted early on in this post but not been on here much over the past few weeks.

How is everyone? Are you all in TWW yet?

My AF is due 14th/15th so I'm testing on 16th if she hasn't showed up by then!

Baby dust to you all!
:dust:

Hey bing! Yes i think we re all in the tww! Not too long for you then, when did you ov? I admire you ladies that hold back testing for after af is due.. I can help myself and always start testing around 8 dpo! I will TRY to hold off until 10 dpo this time round but dont promise! ;)

Mrs lala as i said other than when pg with ds, all other times i had no symptoms whatsoever throughout my pregnancies (well i think i m forgetting the heartburn but that was when i had a big belly!!)... So dont worry about it no symptoms doesnt mean anything!

:thumbup: I hope we all get BFP!

I am going to test on the 15th! 2 days before expected AF and ill be on cycle day 29 by then. My Cycles are 27-35 days. :baby:

I will text if af doesn't show 3 days after it's due. October 18th three days before DH's bday!!

By the way I have a bump/inflammation in my areola area. Has anyone heard of this before?

heyyyy ladies!

bing- welcome! i remember we were testing on similar days last cycle, but i'm behind this cycle. FX for you!

christi- yay for officially being in the TWW! way to get the bd's in. i am an early tester too! so glad i'll have someone to wait it out/test it out with! ha. fx our eggs are being fertilized as we speak.

lala- no symptoms is okay! shouldn't really have symptoms until implantation anyway.

as for me... i think i finally ovulated yesterday!! had a temp spike this am and my opk's have gone negative. cm is changing too - no more ewcm. i am feeling really good about it all except for the fact we couldn't bd my MOST FERTILE NIGHT!! night of my pos opk! we did morning of pos opk (it hadn't turn pos yet) and then last night, probably night of o but i would be feeling much better if we could have sunday night. husband was working overnight though. i am going to try not to stress and just hope we still covered our bases.

honestly the other thing that has me worried is i think my husband might have a varicocele which can affect fertility. i told him if we don't get preg this cycle, he should have a SA just to be sure. i really hope not.

i got to hold my best friends 2 week old for awhile yesterday! so precious! the day i was ovulating - my hormones were just freaking out!!!

anyway, let the TWW begin! babydust!!!!

so for testing we have:

bing - 14/15th

lala - 15th

awaiting - 18th

me - 21 (will prob start 18th)

christi around then too??

calimom??

pink_kitty are you still around? monkeychic? whig?

It's my left boob. If I can upload a pic I will. You ladies are like my sisters lol. It's hard to see on the pic lol.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 6
okay i am going crazy. they are called montgomery tubercles. google and see if they look similar!

Awaiting you just crack me up! Yes they are called montgomery bumps and they are a sign although i have them anyway all year round!!!

Justagirl i think i will be testing around the 16th (10 dpo) i doubt i can hold longer than that, i wanted to test today! And i think you have covered your bases very well hun, stop stressing (says the woman who has been googling symptoms at 2dpo!!!!)

One of my best friends (my godchild's mother) is 6 weeks preggers with her second child and she s been having severe red bleeding 3 days now...please keep her in your prayers or thoughts or wishes or positive energy if you can, she s gone through a lot and i m feeling really sad for her.

Awaiting you just crack me up! Yes they are called montgomery bumps and they are a sign although i have them anyway all year round!!!

Justagirl i think i will be testing around the 16th (10 dpo) i doubt i can hold longer than that, i wanted to test today! And i think you have covered your bases very well hun, stop stressing (says the woman who has been googling symptoms at 2dpo!!!!)

One of my best friends (my godchild's mother) is 6 weeks preggers with her second child and she s been having severe red bleeding 3 days now...please keep her in your prayers or thoughts or wishes or positive energy if you can, she s gone through a lot and i m feeling really sad for her.

oh no!!! any cramping? is she going to the doctor soon? sending her all my positive energy today!! heartbreaking!

I know, it is. No cramping but full af like flow. She should be at the doc as i m writing this. Thanks hun i totally believe in positive energy vibes

I know, it is. No cramping but full af like flow. She should be at the doc as i m writing this. Thanks hun i totally believe in positive energy vibes

i do too! the energy we pass around is such a powerful force and most of the time people don't have a clue. hoping for good news but it sounds like it won't be. i'm glad she has you to help her through this. and good for us to keep things in perspective!

Oh no =( Hope everything is okay! Let us know what the dr says

Ooooooo no!!! Hope she gets through this well. How long has she been ttc?! Sorry to hear this.

And I know it's funny how I just put my tit up there haha!!! Naughty

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->