Awesome Ladies TTC-4 BFP's so far!!!! Feel free to join.

Ooo you girls are so nice!!!
Awaiting- i m not sure according to your chart but cd 11 is kind of early for a normal 30 day cycle and if you re feeling like bding then that s definitely nature s way of telling you you re about to ov...i know i get extra horny around the time of ov lol!!!
Still nothing here...booooooooo

Awaiting- i m not sure according to your chart but cd 11 is kind of early for a normal 30 day cycle and if you re feeling like bding then that s definitely nature s way of telling you you re about to ov...i know i get extra horny around the time of ov lol!!!

Hey Chris, what CD are you?? No ov signs yet??

Some watery cm today ladies =) With lower back pain

OK OK. I was like CD 11 may be early, but I honestly don't know. I do know I feel like :sex: though.

I'm actually Egg white right now. Been that way for a few days. And I am horny as hell. Don't know if I O'd yet or not though.

My lines have actually gone from a little color to no color whatsoever...WTH??? It s a good thing i m seeing my doc this thursday, gonna ask him if he sees any good follies

Chistiana- please let us know. That doesn't make any sense. Why color to no color? Thursday isn't far away at all. Do they have you on any special meds?

Ou sorry girls my mob was stuck on my previous refresh and hadnt read all your messages! No no signs of ov here at all, cm is still creamy yakke (sorry) and evwn though i do feel ov pain i now it s only from the cyst!
Awaiting and lala yaaaayyyy get busy ladies! Awaiting i m thinking you re about to ov if you just got the ewcm!
Calimom how are you gettig along hun?

I'm actually Egg white right now. Been that way for a few days. And I am horny as hell. Don't know if I O'd yet or not though.

Oh my! You better do some BD ;)

No egg whites here yet, should have that tomorrow or wednesday. Will BD tonight and tomorrow AM cause we want a boy. Didnt BD friday or saturday. Have tons of watery CM due to the guasinfensin!

Chris- What CD are you on?

Dont worry about the opk. I got all negatives this month and im pretty sure I ovulated (based on my temps). I shower my chart to some charting expert ladies and they confirm that I did ovulate. Also my nipples are always sore after ov and it matches exactly to the day I got a temp spike. So dont worry too much about the opk. Listen to your body, if your cm is or becomes fertile cm then believe in what your body is showing you.

OK OK. I was like CD 11 may be early, but I honestly don't know. I do know I feel like :sex: though.

I always get horny around O and based on your chart Im almost sure u havent ovulated yet.

Awaiting thanks hun will let you know! No no special meds..doc wanted me to start on the pill but that s no options for me (really bad reaction when i was younger) so we ll see how it s progressed on thursday and if it s still growing we ll have it surgically removed. I m on EPO, B6, agnus castus, homepathic remedy and drinking grapefruit exteact to regulate hormones and get some more ewcm but they dont seem to be working. Damn domperidone i took it to increase milk supply with my dd and it s really screwed me!

Mrs lala cd 17 tomorrow :(

Calismom- thing is my cm is non existant if not creamy (even worse) so i m sure i m
Nowhere near ov :(

OK. Thanks for the confirmation ladies. Guess I shouldn't count myself out afterall.
Chistiana-I really hope they give you something that works. No matter if it is meds or surgery, I just want you to ovulate and get that BFP. Why did the medicine mess you up (the milk supply meds)?

Lala-Glad to know I am not the only one. I feel devious. Been sending dirty text messages to DH all day. When I get off work I told him the first thing he better do is drop his pants lol.

Well ladies here Is my opk! Top is from this am and bottom is 10 hours later! I should have a positive in the AM! I didn't hold my pee for long on the bottom one

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 4
you ladies are making me laugh!! i get super h word around ov time too - which hopefully is the next few days. def getting more watery CM but still neg opks. but the pressure is ON now because do i have my husband come tomorrow night or wed night?? he would get to stay about 30 hours so we can get two BDs in.

part of me feels like coming earlier is better bc if you miss it...well you're out. i just have this feeling thursday will be my pos opk and i'll need him that night!

keep in mind i get to go home friday and could prob get a lunchtime BD session in. worst timing EVER i know.

what do you think?? my cycles have been 29 days and i usually ov day 15 or 16 (today is cd 13). last month i got ewcm on day 13 and ov'ed day 16. so still no ewcm so maybe have him come wed night/thursday day??

Idk if my line is getting darker at all....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 5
Mrs lala i think you re getting there soon! A little darker i would say

Justagirl- it sounds like a good plan girl, better earlier than late!

Awaiting- domperidone increases prolactin levels (so increases milk supply) but high prolactine means low estrogen hense no period and it s all screwed me up! Nothing today either. Really looking forward to thursday now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->