Awesome Ladies TTC-4 BFP's so far!!!! Feel free to join.

Idk if my line is getting darker at all....

You are almost there. Probably tomorrow or Wednesday you will get a positive opk!

Took my temp today and realized my chart looks beauuuuutiful!! I'm just afraid we didn't time bd in the best way. Anyway, now only time will tell!

Thanks ladies just getting slightly discouraged

Hope we all get :bfp: this month

you ladies are making me laugh!! i get super h word around ov time too - which hopefully is the next few days. def getting more watery CM but still neg opks. but the pressure is ON now because do i have my husband come tomorrow night or wed night?? he would get to stay about 30 hours so we can get two BDs in.

part of me feels like coming earlier is better bc if you miss it...well you're out. i just have this feeling thursday will be my pos opk and i'll need him that night!

keep in mind i get to go home friday and could prob get a lunchtime BD session in. worst timing EVER i know.

what do you think?? my cycles have been 29 days and i usually ov day 15 or 16 (today is cd 13). last month i got ewcm on day 13 and ov'ed day 16. so still no ewcm so maybe have him come wed night/thursday day??

There is still a great chance for you to get pregnant. Relax my lady. You'll get that BFP sooner than you think. :dust: to everyone. Let's make these babies!!!!

Mrs lala i think you re getting there soon! A little darker i would say

Justagirl- it sounds like a good plan girl, better earlier than late!

Awaiting- domperidone increases prolactin levels (so increases milk supply) but high prolactine means low estrogen hense no period and it s all screwed me up! Nothing today either. Really looking forward to thursday now

Thursday is only two days away :happydance: :happydance: Whoot Whoot!!!! :happydance:
Can't wait to hear the results on Thursday. This should be great!!! :hugs:

When I see :bfp: in this thread, I get all excited and realize its just a figure of speech. I can't wait to see the real :bfp: announcements.

Hahaha same here awaiting...it will give me a sense of hope iykwim! I got a little bit more color in my opk tonight (far from + but better than the non existent it was yesterday) so i m hoping thursday doc might see some good follies!!!
Go go BFP!!

Well ladies I decided to test when I got off work ad I'm so glad I did

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 7
awesome!! i want to try those test just because i love the smilies! what a happy time.

i'm still waiting...still no ewcm for me today and my opk's have some color but not positive yet. SO i decided to tell my husband to come tomorrow night. hopefully i'll get a pos opk tomorrow or thursday! this is the best part of the cycle eh? actually MAKING the baby??? ha!

Justagirl- I think that is the hardest part. LOL. SMH!

Mrs lala yaaaaaayyyyy i love rhe smily face!!!

Ladies,
Based on my chart, what is your opinion on if I O'd or not?

Thanks everyone! We deff did BD ;) Now just the waiting game i am CD16 today..... wondering if i start DPO tomorrow or today lolz So First positive OPK and Peak OPK was yesterday at 5pm central time

I forgot to test this am to see if im still at my peak, i will tonight =)

Mrs lala- i would count today as 1 dpo!

Awaiting- i m not sure you have yet, i think you would need one more high? I m no expert at temping though.

Afm- opk back to so light you have to squint to see...arggggg this cycle is really messed up although last month i ov cd30 so i dont know why i thought this would be different :( will update on doc news tomorrow night!

lala - hoping you catch the egg!! let the TWW begin!

christi - i know what you mean. my opks are all over the place. what are you going to the doctor for? i think i missed that.

awaiting - yes i think we need one more temp to confirm o. and you think the baby making is the hardest part?? whaaaat? haha

afm - still no pos opks you guys! BUT i feel like i am getting closer. cervix is higher and much softer and more open. i'm feeling slight ov cramps. cm is more fertile for sure, but no ewcm yet. ironically i had WAY more last month and this is the month i'm trying to guaif! i hope its not backfiring! haha. i decided to still tell my husband to come tonight in case i get a pos opk tomorrow. plus i miss him like crazy!! i wonder if i should get preseed? anyone else used it?

Justagirl- i have a big cyst in my right ovary..been there for like a month..i think this is what s causing my cycles to be so messed up...doc wants me to get on the bc pill to resolve it but that aint happening so if its still there tomorrow i am opting for laparoscopy and cutting my septum at the same time. But wouldnt it just be sweet if this stupid cyst just disappeared and doc saw some nice folllies?huh??so much better? lol!
I m using preseed this month if i ever ov but this will be a first for me! I think you have a plan there! Cant he come like tomorrow and then saturday again?

Thanks everyone!!! Tons of back pain tonight retested and still positive think I should realse an egg tonight and it would put me at 30cd!!! 14 + 16cd today.

We did bd also ;) hope we catch it and its healthy!!! Hope we all catch out surge and bpf this month!

Just- I used that also!! From cd 10-14 but the taste is sooooo horrible I didn't use it for the last 2 days :( but I noticed a huge different when I got a positive opk!!!
Chris- let us know tomorrow!!

Thanks everyone!!! Tons of back pain tonight retested and still positive think I should realse an egg tonight and it would put me at 30cd!!! 14 + 16cd today.

We did bd also ;) hope we catch it and its healthy!!! Hope we all catch out surge and bpf this month!

Just- I used that also!! From cd 10-14 but the taste is sooooo horrible I didn't use it for the last 2 days :( but I noticed a huge different when I got a positive opk!!!
Chris- let us know tomorrow!!

Hi girls! Just checking on you all. Many positive opks... That's great!!! Go get busy ladies!!! I'm 5 dpo and tww sucks hahaha!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->