Awesome Ladies TTC-4 BFP's so far!!!! Feel free to join.

I Bd the day before O. So hopefully that was enough. And like 5 days prior.

According to OvuFriend I O'd on CD10. Not sure if it is accurate considering I forgot to temp two days over the weekend.

How long are your cycles??? Cd10 is very early! Looking at your chart I would say you ovulated on cd15 but is hard to be sure because u didn't temp for 2 days. Ovufriend has your coverline wrong. Its too low. Your coverline should be .10 degree higher than your highest temp of the 6 days before ovulation. You should transfer your info to fertility friend :)

Ovufriend has changed my o date. Im now 3 dpo. Check it now.

Yayyy I knew it!!! Cd15 looks way better!!! Welcome to the tww my friend!!! :)

Justagirl- yaaayyyy see timing totally worked put! We ll be the last two standing!

Awaiting- day before is the best time!

Still no +opk...do you think high estrogen might be masking lh surge??

Yayyayay ladies i needed to share this with you... Just got my very much positive opk!!!! We bded yesterday, tonight and i will give it a good fighting chance with bding tomorrow night! Super happy even if i dont end up preggo! Doc was spot on right!!
Ow ps: this is the one thing i get totally confused about...when do i start counting dpo???

Yayyayay ladies i needed to share this with you... Just got my very much positive opk!!!! We bded yesterday, tonight and i will give it a good fighting chance with bding tomorrow night! Super happy even if i dont end up preggo! Doc was spot on right!!
Ow ps: this is the one thing i get totally confused about...when do i start counting dpo???

Congratssss on your + opk!!! Very happy for u!! So to count dpo you have to know exactly when you ovulated and the only way to know it for sure is by temping. But women usually ovulate the day after the first opk. So if you got your positive today you will probably ovulate tomorrow. So the day after tomorrow will be your 1dpo! Ps. You timing (bding) looks GREAT.

Congrats girl!!!!! Omg that's so awesome

I am 5-6 dpo and today I have white creamy very thick cm..... Good sign!?!

Thanks girls! Cbfm went to peak this morning and opk is still positive so i m thinking sometime within the next 24 hours i will have ov'ed! So if i m correct 1dpo will be tomorrow???
Mrs lala i always try to ss and if you google all cm you always find they re a good sign, not sure why! I ve been pregnant 4 times..with ds i had clear symptoms (very thirsty, headaches, thrush) with all 3 other times i had no symptomes whatsoever other than af like pains. So anything goes iykwim!once i google hicups as a possible pg sign and i got women saying they hicuped more when pg DOOOHHH!!!! Wow 6 dpo lucky you, you re already half way!!!! I m now keeping everything crossed for all of us! (well i might uncrossed tonight but only for a while lol!!)

Christi- YEAH!!!!! so happy you got your pos opk and got all your BDing in!!

lala I have heard that is a good sign!! your half way through your wait. wow.

so my update... I finally got my pos opk this am!!! I am so relieved. it was practically pos last night, but saying this am since it was darker. I ov'ed four days late so I'll be bringing up the caboose this cycle. hoping I will be following a trail of bright BFPs!! it's so nice knowing you've done all you can do and you have a chance.

I'm hoping our bd'ing will be okay. Friday night my husband couldn't finish AGAIN and lets just say it was a dark night for us both. I even shed a tear... just over the frustration of it all. and how many times in our life have we had sex and the one time you NEED your guy to finish... I just felt bad for him and for us both. but he finally rallied and pulled it off yesterday, but we were in the shower so not exactly the best baby making position. may have lost most of it. then this am was just a good ol fashioned BD. he's working overnight now. is tomorrow night too long to wait? 36 hours after my pos opk? maybe I'll come home at lunch tomorrow and surprise him. hoping some of these spermies are on their way!!

Justagirl i think tomorrow night you might jave a chance...you ov 12-36 hours after your pos opk and your eggy can survive up to 24 hours so yes do give it another good try!!! Yaaay are we all now in or almost in the tww? Ow btw my opk is still positive 24 hours later WTH???

Congrats to all the positive opk's. I'm stoked everyone has/is ovulating. This brings new hope. I pray we all get bumps this month. This 2ww is killing me already. I will just pray I get this bfp so I don't die next month. Lol.

Justagirl i think tomorrow night you might jave a chance...you ov 12-36 hours after your pos opk and your eggy can survive up to 24 hours so yes do give it another good try!!! Yaaay are we all now in or almost in the tww? Ow btw my opk is still positive 24 hours later WTH???

not sure what is going on? do you temp? are you going to test until negative?

thanks i will try tomorrow night! this is my first cycle temping so i'm curious to see what will happen.

i just wanted another set of eyes on these....these are my last three opks: yesterday afternoon, last night and this am. assuming this am is positive but would you call last night a positive too??

Attachments

• opk.jpg
    opk.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 6
Hmmm i think todays was a definite positive..last night i m not sure maybe almost???
I dont temp cause i get up a few times during the night when los cry out so it wouldnt work! I will test and bd until negative!!
Awaiting hahhahahah yes i m not even in it yet and it s killing me! I cant imagine how the next 10-11 days (i always test early!) will pass!

I would call those positive!!

Chris- ahhhhh now I'm googling the crap out of thrush. There is no smell and no pain with the discharge. Nothing is red or inflamed either :/

thanks ladies. as always patience is the key in ttc...just got this one on the left. def calling that one my positive.

lala do you have any itching?

Attachments

• opk2.jpg
    opk2.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 4
oops i mean the bottom! come on little eggy! let the tww begin...

Thats definitely your positive! I just got the exact same one! We re synchronised!

Lala- thrush with no pain, itching (maybe minimal), or inflamation was my number one with ds!!!! YAYAYAYAY really good sign especially when you re at implantation dpo!!!

Tmi girls sorry but i have to ask... Bd ed last night and white semen like discharge came out today (sorry i know too much before bedtime!) is this bad or normal???

No itching..... just lotiony like discharge....

Just- YES that last one is completely positive how old are the other tests? You should O within 12-24 hours im guessing more along the lines 12-18 hours

Chris- That is normal =) gravity pushes some out

Extremely tender breasts here. Never experienced this before and I'm not one to look for every little sign either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->