Awesome Ladies TTC-4 BFP's so far!!!! Feel free to join.

Ooooooo no!!! Hope she gets through this well. How long has she been ttc?! Sorry to hear this.

And I know it's funny how I just put my tit up there haha!!! Naughty

you make me laugh. hey it was a good lookin tit! i would have done the same!!

Thanks girls! She s back from the doc and the news are relatively good! She has a partial (9mm) placenta abruption (excuse english dont know if this is the correct word/spelling!) BUT they heard the hb and bub has grown since last week! She s on strict bed rest for now but yayaayayayay! Thanks for all your good thoughts and vibes!

Hey bing! Yes i think we re all in the tww! Not too long for you then, when did you ov? I admire you ladies that hold back testing for after af is due.. I can help myself and always start testing around 8 dpo! I will TRY to hold off until 10 dpo this time round but dont promise! ;)

I'm not sure when I ov'd as Im not using OPK's but had lots of EWCM (and I mean lots!) between CD10 and CD14 so guessing it was CD15 or 16?!? Which would make me 7-8dpo today.

This is only my 2nd cycle TTC and I was a POAS addict last cycle so trying to hold out this time as I got a telling off last month from the hubby for "wasting money when if I just waited my body will tell me got free!" :haha:

Has anyone had any symptoms yet? I always get sore nipples after ov but not had that this month and keep tasting a metallic taste in my mouth today (but had that last cycle and BFN so trying not to read into it too much).

Xx

so for testing we have:

bing - 14/15th

lala - 15th

awaiting - 18th

me - 21 (will prob start 18th)

christi around then too??

calimom??

pink_kitty are you still around? monkeychic? whig?

Just a Girl - I'm testing on 16th (AF is due 14/15 but waiting until late to test!)

Xx

Thanks girls! She s back from the doc and the news are relatively good! She has a partial (9mm) placenta abruption (excuse english dont know if this is the correct word/spelling!) BUT they heard the hb and bub has grown since last week! She s on strict bed rest for now but yayaayayayay! Thanks for all your good thoughts and vibes!

Glad all is okay! Xx

Hey bing! Yes i think we re all in the tww! Not too long for you then, when did you ov? I admire you ladies that hold back testing for after af is due.. I can help myself and always start testing around 8 dpo! I will TRY to hold off until 10 dpo this time round but dont promise! ;)

I'm not sure when I ov'd as Im not using OPK's but had lots of EWCM (and I mean lots!) between CD10 and CD14 so guessing it was CD15 or 16?!? Which would make me 7-8dpo today.

This is only my 2nd cycle TTC and I was a POAS addict last cycle so trying to hold out this time as I got a telling off last month from the hubby for "wasting money when if I just waited my body will tell me got free!" :haha:

Has anyone had any symptoms yet? I always get sore nipples after ov but not had that this month and keep tasting a metallic taste in my mouth today (but had that last cycle and BFN so trying not to read into it too much).

Xx

No symptoms here other than sore breasts at like 4 dpo. Hope I get lucky though.

you guys my temp is going up! I'm so excited bc this is my first month temping! it's so cool to see your body to work the way it is supposed to. I guess bc when you are ttc and you don't you just assume it isn't working the right way.

the only weird thing is I've had like a Charlie horse pain in my uterus like nonstop since yesterday. I've never had this before? who knows. to early to be a symptom I'm sure but annoying!!

less than a week til our first tester!!!

Justagirl- good sign hun yaaayy!!! What do you mean charlie horse pain? (sorry just thick, not sure what it means!!) i m already itching to test but i think i can at least manage until 8dpo!! (see my 10dpo testing plan is already outside the window!!)

Justagirl- good sign hun yaaayy!!! What do you mean charlie horse pain? (sorry just thick, not sure what it means!!) i m already itching to test but i think i can at least manage until 8dpo!! (see my 10dpo testing plan is already outside the window!!)

I am itching to test too :haha:

Just realised as well that I can't count properly (even though im an accountant!) and AF is due 15th/16th (originally thought it was 14th/15th) which means I have to wait a whole extra day to test on the 17th now, as i'm determined to not be a POAS addict this month and wait until at least 1 days late! It's going to be so hard!!! :sad2:

Xx

Well ladies i think i ate something bad =( My stomach has been upset for over 24 hours now

Mrs lala...or not??? ;)

Justagirl- ok you have my respect at a totally different level here!

Waiting until 1 day late??? I cant even wait a week!!!

Okay...so I estimate I'm around 9-10dpo today and I woke up this morning with massive breakout of spots on my chin!

Fingers crossed it's a good sign!

Xx

Waiting until 1 day late??? I cant even wait a week!!!
:haha:

If I had my way I'd be testing everyday from 8dpo but my hubby gets annoyed if I keep testing and getting BPN as he says its a waste of money and I should just wait until I'm a day late!

I have thought about POAS sneakily behind his back but if it was a BFP id feel bad he wasn't with me when I found out so I've managed to resist!

I'm dying to POAS though but got 6 days to wait yet! :sad2:

Hahaha bing that s why i tell my hubby nothing! I ve ordered like 30 hpt (ic) and i m planning to start testing 8dpo! If its bfn then no harm done if its bfp i ll wait a week or so before telling him because in his mind we re ntnp so i dont want him knowing i m obsessed!!

Feeling so excited!!

Just been to loo and had some brownish/pinkish spotting! I have never had pre AF spotting before and AF not due until next Tues/Wed, and guess I'm around 9-10dpo today so I'm really hoping its a good sign!!! :) :) :)

Feeling so excited!!

Just been to loo and had some brownish/pinkish spotting! I have never had pre AF spotting before and AF not due until next Tues/Wed, and guess I'm around 9-10dpo today so I'm really hoping its a good sign!!! :) :) :)

That is a really good sign!!!! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->