Awesome Ladies TTC-4 BFP's so far!!!! Feel free to join.

Okay...so I estimate I'm around 9-10dpo today and I woke up this morning with massive breakout of spots on my chin!

Fingers crossed it's a good sign!

Xx

Breakouts are a good sign actually. Fx'd!!!!

Lala- you may be feeling sick for good reasons.

I think I'm out. I feel cramping like at is near. I'm 10 dpo. Temps are still high though. Getting doubtful though.

I'm dying to poas!!!! But I will wait until after af is like 2-3 days late. I don't know if feeling like af is coming is a good sign or not!

I'm dying to poas!!!! But I will wait until after af is like 2-3 days late. I don't know if feeling like af is coming is a good sign or not!

Maybe just wait until she is 1 day late...then you don't have to wait as long! :wink:

When is AF due? FX'd she stays away for you! Xx

so for testing we have:

bing - 14/15th

lala - 15th

awaiting - 18th

me - 21 (will prob start 18th)

christi around then too??

calimom??

pink_kitty are you still around? monkeychic? whig?

Hey guys! I'm still around, but I've just been lurking. I started a new job last month, and between that and all this baby making business I've just been super busy!!!

I'm still in ovulation limbo... :growlmad:

I have long irregular cycles, so I'm not really sure when to expect it. This is my first month temping/opks, so I'm hoping that if I don't get my BFP, I at least get a clearer picture of what's happening with my cycle. FX that everything is normal-ish!

I'm super excited for all of you guys though, I definitely think that we're going to have some BFPs here!!!

:dust:

Not my implantation bleeding...bings! I e never had ib with any of my pregnancies! All i had with the later 3 is af type cramps awaiting!!!

Maybe just wait until she is 1 day late...then you don't have to wait as long! :wink:

When is AF due? FX'd she stays away for you! Xx

Af is due in 4-5 days. I hope she stays away too. Hopefully she doesn't piss me off and arrive.

Not my implantation bleeding...bings! I e never had ib with any of my pregnancies! All i had with the later 3 is af type cramps awaiting!!!

That's promising then because I already feel out because I'm experiencing af cramps. I'm just trying to remain optimistic about it all. I am dying to poas but I refuse.

Ow you people just keep amazing me! You re all waiting...anyday over 7dpo i just HAVE TO pee on something!!
Uterine cramping is really good cause it means the uterus is preparing for the pregnancy! Well in most cases anyhow! It could be cramping to shed its lining but it sounds way too early for that!
Ok i m going to feed my POAS addiction and try to persuade one of you lafies to TEEEEEESSSSTTTTT since it s way early for me!

Kmsl. I want to test so bad but I don't want the disappointment.

How many dpo are you? Please please someone test this is just killing me! ...ok you wanna know how much it s killing me??? I did a test!! At 5dpo!!!! Lol! That bad!

Lmao!!!! You're bad. I want to but I'm so scared. I need someone to hold my hand.

How many dpo are you? Please please someone test this is just killing me! ...ok you wanna know how much it s killing me??? I did a test!! At 5dpo!!!! Lol! That bad!

you ARE bad!! haha. and there must have been a miscommunication - i am an early tester! no way i could wait to test. i'll be testing at 10 dpo....maybe 9.... so that should be next thursdayish!

so for testing we have:

bing - 14/15th

lala - 15th

awaiting - 18th

me - 21 (will prob start 18th)

christi around then too??

calimom??

pink_kitty are you still around? monkeychic? whig?

Hey guys! I'm still around, but I've just been lurking. I started a new job last month, and between that and all this baby making business I've just been super busy!!!

I'm still in ovulation limbo... :growlmad:

I have long irregular cycles, so I'm not really sure when to expect it. This is my first month temping/opks, so I'm hoping that if I don't get my BFP, I at least get a clearer picture of what's happening with my cycle. FX that everything is normal-ish!

I'm super excited for all of you guys though, I definitely think that we're going to have some BFPs here!!!

:dust:
welcome back! ov limbo is the WORST. don't give up!

yes hoping at least one of us will get a BFP!!!!!!!!

sorry for all the posts - i need to figure out how to do multi-quote (how do you do it??).

as for me, still having my charlie horse pain in my uterus!! christi a charlie horse is like when you get a deep pain in your muscle, usually calf muscles, that feels like the muscle is just hard and contracted and just hurts. maybe it's an american saying? temps still going up. no other real symptoms.

getting excited for testing week!!!!!!!!!!

i ll hold your virtual hand too!!! Already holding it! Go test!!
Yes THAT bad!
Ow justagirl you re in my team! Wednesday was my first goal but that s out now! Will try to hold it till monday now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->