Awesome Ladies TTC-4 BFP's so far!!!! Feel free to join.

Well ladies I caved and POAS but :bfn:

I know if yesterday was implantation bleeding i prob tested too early but I couldn't stop the urge :haha:

Going to test again on 15th or 16th.

Xx

Hi everyone sorry that I disappeared. I was traveling and didn't get a chance to respond any of you. Well AF cake for me today so CD1 here we go!!! This is gonna be our 3 cycle ttc. I pray for Jesus that this is gonna be the cycle of my lovely BFP. And about you ladies, any news?? Hoping for many BFPs!!!

Ow sorry callimom, 3 months is very little! Hope this is your month!

Bing, i love you for testing (you fulfil my need!) but yes if yesterday was ib you need at least 3 days before it can show up on a test!

6dpo here and af type and ovarian cramps. Hope af doesnt come early (especially as my lp is all screwed up lately)!

lala glad you are feeling better. nausea and cramps are good signs!! not much longer and you'll know.

cali so sorry to hear about the witch. sounds like you are staying busy. hoping you'll get your bfp for thanksgiving!

bing i'm glad you poas!! can't wait til the next one.

christi i'm having tons of ovarian cramps too!! what's up with that?

afm had a temp dip this am but i had a horrible night of sleep so who knows. was having a lot of ovarian cramping yesterday but feeling symptom free today, other than being so tired the last few days. i think that is just life. not much cm. and i've been a naughty two week waiter and had a few cocktails last night AND some coffee this morning. oops. just trying to relax a bit and keep life normal. still keeping my fingers crossed!

Awaiting i m not sure... I had it with my 2nd and 3rd pg and it was the corpus luteum growing but then i had it last month too and obviously i wasnt pg. i m symptom and cm free too apart from the cramping! And i ve been naughty with coffee too!! I m testing again monday, this is the first time i want the weekend to go by quickly!

Well today's update is more brownish/pinkish spotting when wipe along with AF type cramps.

Never had pre AF spotting before and don't get AF type cramps until after she has arrived so really hoping my body has not decided to play mind games with me this cycle as convinced myself it's IB!

If had IB yesterday & today when do you think I should test again? I was thinking Tues but do you think maybe Monday if it can take 3 days to get a positive HPT?

Xx

Wowww it sound really promising bing! I ve read that it takes 2-3 days for enough hcg to buind up in your blood to show on a urine test so if i were you i most definitely wouldnt/couldnt wait until tuesday! But you ladies have so much more willpower than i do!

Thanks Christiana!

Used my last HPT this morning but ordered more in my asda home delivery tomorrow so I won't be able to test until Monday morning anyway! :) Xx

Ok. Ok. If af doesn't arrive in three days I'm testing!!!

I'm praying I get a bfp this month. I'm obsessing and afraid. I've been craving beer though Kmsl. Things sound promising for you ladies though. :dust: to all!!

Feel very tired, nauseous, crampy and some creamy/white discharge. IDK whats going on im going to test monday. I think i have the flu, havent puked but came close and its all day random times. 10dpo CD 26 expected period is on the 17th

Not getting my hopes up because there is a bug going around

Okay...don't know what woke me up but something did!

Just been to loo and flow has got heavier (need a pad now) and bit redder in colour so think AF may have arrived! Grrrrrr

I am so annoyed at my body cus I have never had pre AF spotting or cramps before in my life!

Do you think there could be a possibility it was a chemical pregnancy? And if so how do I find out for sure? Could a doctor do any tests to find out? It's just if it is a chemical I would like to know so if I keep getting them I could do something about it!

Xx

Oooww sorry bing. I think that if it was a chemical you d probably get a positive on a test and that s the only way you might know. How many dpo today (sorry crap memory)? Could it be heavy implantation bleeding? How heavy is it? About 2 cycles ago af came only 4 days after ovulation so i freaked out. Do you know how long your lp is?

Oooww sorry bing. I think that if it was a chemical you d probably get a positive on a test and that s the only way you might know. How many dpo today (sorry crap memory)? Could it be heavy implantation bleeding? How heavy is it? About 2 cycles ago af came only 4 days after ovulation so i freaked out. Do you know how long your lp is?

Don't know exactly, but estimate I'm between 11-13dpo today.

I think this is way too heavy for IB. Just been to loo again (as went back to sleep earlier) and there is nothing on pad as been lying down but I started dripping into the toilet, put a regular tampon in, waited a couple of minutes, took it out and it was full! (sorry TMI!) My AF is never usually this heavy!

Sorry but was is lp? I'm newish to all this!

Xx

Well ladies today i am 11dpo and decided to test lol But im so unsure here is where i posted them.
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=185741
^^^Taken within 10 mins
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=185747
^^^ about 25-30 mins later i relooked, i think its an evap?

BTW you can vote without having to sign up ;)

Mrs lala i can see it in both pics!!!!!! OMG I am soooo excited for you!!!

Bing- lp is luteal phase!

Thank you! I will test tomorrow again and Tuesday I will use a digital!!!

Awesome lala!!! Keep us posted please.

Bing- sorry to hear that chick! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"