Awesome Ladies TTC-4 BFP's so far!!!! Feel free to join.

Ok its 530 in the morning and woke up because of kids so i decided to test... BFN of course (8 dpo today shouldnt have expected anything!) but my cramping has increased a lot so i m feeling i m kind of out this month :(

Lala I can't see it in the first but I do on the second! Not sure what that means but really hoping its the start of your BFP!! Can't wait for the update tomorrow.

Bing so sorry to hear about AF. Yes the only way to know about a chemical is if you had a positive hpt. Don't think the doctors can find out after the fact.

Christi I love that you are already testing bc I am a day behind you so that means I can too! And crampy is a good thing remember?

Awaiting are you testing tomorrow? Still holding your hand!

Afm... Had a bad day yesterday. Nauseous tired and light headed. But feeling okay today. Just kind of bitchy. Poor husband. Nothing too unusual. Boobs are a little sore which is weird for me. I'm trying to hold out to Thursday or Friday to test!!

Fx for us we need some serious bfps!!

Justagirl-yes i m trying to persuade myself cramping is good but it s a lil bit too painful so not very hopeful! Your symptoms sound very promising though so not very sorry for your bad day iykwim!!!

I feel af coming in ladies. With that said I know I'm out. Cramping in my lower abdomen.

Okay ladies I have no idea what is going on with me this month!

As you know I got AF yesterday morning which was 2-3 days early! Well I bled yesterday heavy in morning and lighter in afternoon.

Today I changed my tampon this morning and it was only about half full (even though I'd worn it for 8 hours overnight). I changed next one three hours later and it was only a quarter full so just wearing a liner now and in last three hours I've had the smallest amount of spotting!

I usually get full bleeding for 2 days and then getting spotting on the third day!

I have a doc appointment Wednesday morning for something else but will mention it to him as this is a really abnormal period for me!

Xx

Holy shit ladies. Deff a bfp!!!!! Omg!!!!! 5 mins this showed up

No one else give up!!! I thought I had the flu because of my symptoms be positive

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 6
CONGRATS Mrs lala, i told you this was no ordinary nausea!!! A h&h 9 months!!

Bing- i was in your shoes two cycles ago but it was my first pp period so i attributed it there. Lets see what doc has to say, i m curious!

Awaiting- same here but we re not out till the witch shows her ugly face!

Bing- i was in your shoes two cycles ago but it was my first pp period so i attributed it there. Lets see what doc has to say, i m curious!

Yeah but I've been off the pill for nearly a year now! I'm curious what they say too. Don't have much faith in the NHS so sure they will just fob me off with some lame excuse! :haha:

Will keep you updated as to what they say!

Xx

Congrats Lala!!!! This is awesome :happydance: h&h 9 months to you!!!!!!!

YEAH!!!! congrats lala!!! so happy we got a bfp.

Christi and awaiting you're not out yet! keep your chins up!

I am completely symptom free today. hmmm.

Come on ladies we need at least one more!or two or three or four!!!

I feel af coming on. Just don't want to be let down with a negative test. I know I'm being a pooper but I'm so scared lol. I want two lines like LaLA. Can you just share your dust with all of us please?!?!

awe...i'm sorry lala! but at the same time being sick is a really good sign that the hormones are high enough! so in that sense i'm glad for you!

awaiting i know what you mean. just wait if you want to - your body will tell you in time.

had a good day. no symptoms. hope that doesn't mean i'm out. three more days until testing begins for me!

I so wish I was brave enough to test. Just started with a headache. Now I am conviced :witch: will ride on in tomorrow. I have 28 day cycles. Today is day 28! So yeah I am feeling pretty pooped.

Lala-what was your plan this month that got you your BFP. I would like to know so I can give it a shot this month.

Of course anything i can do to help!!

I am on 27-35Cycle days, normally 30 though.

On CD9-15 i took 400MG(or was it 600) 1 pill of wally worlds generic Guasifeien(sp?) It tastes HORRIBEL lol But it made my CM more "fertial" and it really did. I felt being moist but not to much i drank a lot of water.First positive OPK on CD 15 so i stopped takign the med cause it tasted that bad lol And CD 28 positive test!

Just did a blood test at work as well:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->