Awesome Ladies TTC-4 BFP's so far!!!! Feel free to join.

Awesome!!! Congrats again. :witch: showed this morning. Right on schedule. Will see how this month goes...

Yyaaay again mrs lala!!!

Awaiting- sorry for the witch hun i ll probably be next but i m holding onto my last string of hope! 9dpo today bfn :(

lala thanks for the tips. i tried the guaifenesin this cycle too but couldn't even make it up to my o day. i couldn't tell if it helped or not. how did you tell dh? have you made an appt yet?

awaiting nooooo so sorry to hear that. what are you going to change about this cycle? will you full on ttc or still ntnp?

christi KEEP HOPING!! i started feeling more af type cramps too, but mild. i'm 8 dpo. hoping that's a good thing? and my temp took a big spike this am but i DID have two glasses of wine last night. oops. i figure until i share a blood supply with my baby, it will be okay.

two more days til my first test. i'm feeling very peaceful this cycle - not leaning one way or the other and just taking it as at comes.

I will be full ttc this cycle. At O time this month DH will be away so I dont know how it will work out. Just will do it as much as possible.

Did you do a special bd routine lala?

Not really, we BD everyday from cd 13-17 LOL No pre seed used.

Blood test is positive :bfp: i have a drs appt on Oct 29!!!! Due date is June 25th via internet

Just- That is how i was! Just taking it day by day!

And no i havent told the other half yet!!! I am going to tomorrow =)

Ow lala how can you not have told him yet??? Any special way of announcing it?

Afm- ok really hopeful and really not! My cramping continues which i m not sure is good or bad but tonight i was sick as a dog! Yay you say? Not sure its the hormones or the stupid antibiotic i took at 7:30 in the morning for a skin infection??(have checked with doc its ok if i am!)

I wasn't rely trying hard this month. I just wish it was easy because I don't want to over do the bd'ing. Two days in a row is fine. Over that seems like its routine and not fun. Maybe I'll try harder this month lol. I was chill until the TWW. That's the hardest part. This will only be my 2nd month ttc so trust I'm no where's near worn out. Anyone else testing soon or what?!

Sorry to hear that Awaitingrmb!

FX'd for the rest of you ladies waiting to test!

:dust:

Im thinking of how to tell him! And i had a chemical in may when a tornado hit here, i was 4-5 weeks. So i dont want to jinx it!

Mrs lala what dpo was your super faint line? 10 dpo today and still bfn :(

Mrs lala what dpo was your super faint line? 10 dpo today and still bfn :(

Christina I've read many posts of women saying that didn't get a faint line until 12-13dpo. 10dpo is still very early! Some women get faint lines at 8dpo and some get stark white negatives even if they are pregnant. That's why I always promise myself to not test until AF is due but i know it's sooo hard! I hate the wait!! Stay positive ;-)

Thanks ladies! I m trying to be positive but these killer cramps are bringing me down...if i hadnt had that antibiotic at least i would know the sickness could be from implantation, now i m just not sure! Plus i have no idea what my luteal phase is,2 cycles ago it was 4 days then it went to i think 7 (not sure if i even ov) and now when do i expect her???

Awaiting- AWESOME NAME!!!

love the name!!

Christi hang in there. you aren't out yet.

Lala how did you decide to share the news?

awaiting how are things going?

as for me I'm having this crazy mild cramping slash tingling like on either side, mostly right. can't tell if this is all pre AF cramping but it's making me nervous. boobs still a bit sore which is new for me. AF was supposed to start tomorrow but figuring since I ov'ed four days late it won't come til next Monday or so. I think I'll see if the witch shows tomorrow, and if not do my first test Friday at 11dpo. ladies I am so nervous I have butterflies !!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->