Awesome Ladies TTC-4 BFP's so far!!!! Feel free to join.

yikes my cramping is getting worse. :( not feeling happy about this ladies.

yikes my cramping is getting worse. :( not feeling happy about this ladies.

Justagirl i have to say that your chart looks beautiful!!!!! Cramps at this point could be a good sign!! When are you planning to test?? Fingers crossed for you!!!

I didn't even think about my chart! wow really hoping my temp stays up then. it's really weird with these cramps... they are like just on either sides and up higher. not down low and in the middle where I usually get AF cramps. fx different is a good thing but I can't think why?

I really think i m out ladies..11dpo today and bfn. Cramping continues so i m expecting my so unwanted guest. Testing and seeing so many bfns has been heartbreaking (i cant believe i m saying this) so I wont be testing again until sunday when af is due (assuming i have a normal 14 day lp and the witch doesnt get me before that) :( i m really keeping my fxed for you justagirl!

Love the name change!

So when is everyone else testing? FX'd for some more BFPs!

MrsLaLa - have you told your DH yet?

As for me I went to docs, wasn't for anything baby related, but thought I'd ask about pre period spotting and early AF as it was so unusual for me. Doc just said its normal for our hormones to play up every now and again and not to worry about it.

Also had my OPK arrive yesterday so I'm excited about the prospect of actually knowing when I've ovulated this cycle! :) I asked hubby if he wants to know when I'm ovulating or for me just to 'pounce' on him and he said not to tell him. Think we are both worried about it getting too mechanical.

:dust: to everyone! Xx

Thanks ladies! I m trying to be positive but these killer cramps are bringing me down...if i hadnt had that antibiotic at least i would know the sickness could be from implantation, now i m just not sure! Plus i have no idea what my luteal phase is,2 cycles ago it was 4 days then it went to i think 7 (not sure if i even ov) and now when do i expect her???

Awaiting- AWESOME NAME!!!

Awwww :hugs: we love you. Remember you're not out until the witch shows her face. Fingers crossed

Yeah I was nervous like that too justagirl!! But I will try harder this month. And I will even test at 10 dpo this time. DH and I won't see one another this month around o time so I'm not really counting on catching the egg this month. In fact I know I probably won't as we will be three hours away. We shall see though.

Awaiting thanks hun, i needed that! To add to my cramps i now have terrible back pain...i really dont know what to think! And i know i m only clatching at straws here but i m thinking cbfm peaked on a sunday so i was counting dpo from that monday but maybe i am 1dpo behind??? Aaarggggg i just wish i could either get a bfp (preferably!!!) or the stupid fat witch would come some i can get on with a new month!

Justagirl- have you tested hun?

nope haven't tested yet. planning to tomorrow at 11 dpo. I am completely symptom free today- no cramps or anything. but my temp went up again today. not sure what to think though. def not feeling pregnant.

awaiting - I will be gone from dh during O time this month too. although I was this last month and then look I ov'ed four days late and it worked out!! how long will you be apart?

Christi- I know what you mean about wanting to know! I think back ache can still be good! when are you testing again?

bing- glad the doctor said it was nothing to worry about. glad you got your opks! which brand? def fulfilled my poas need! and to think I haven't even peed yet!

today was the original day my AF was due but so far so good. still nervous.

Ow that s really promising girl!
I need your help ladies...i actually posted a thread about it...do you think i am 11 or 10 dpo today? Cbfm peaked on the 6th?! So confused...

Chistiana- I would say you are 11 DPO. What do you think?

Justa- I am set to ovulate on Tuesday and DH will leave Sunday night. Unless we get lucky before then. I really hope so. I've only been TTC for a month and I want to be pregnant already. I sure hope this doesn't take long. Wish this shit was easier than this though. That is really good that your temps are still high. I can't wait for you to test!! Best of luck.

Awaiting- sunday night gives you a good chance hun swimmers can live up to 5 days! !!

I m thinking if i peaked on the 6th then i must have ov'ed on the 7th which makes today (18/10) 11dpo instead of the 12dpo i was originally counting???

Christiana - Sorry but what is cbfm? I'm still learning all these abbreviations! :)

Awaitingrmb - If you BD Sunday night and ovulate Tuesday your in with a chance at least! Maybe buy some Preseed or Conceive Plus. It's a lubricant which is suppose to create optimal conditions for his little swimmers to live longer! And I know what you mean about wanting to be pregnant already, this will be our 3rd cycle and I feel exactly the same and it's all I can think about!

Justagirl - did you test this morning? FX'd for you! I bought the Clear Blue Advanced Digital. It's suppose to show you two high days and two peak days and going off my last cycle (27 days) I start POAS from tomorrow morning! :) I don't want to BD too much so was planning on BDing on first high day, then have a day off and then BD again on the two peak days. Do you think that is too much or okay?

Xx

Bing cbfm is the clearblue fertility monitor! It shows your high fertility day and your peak just before you ov. I m not sure how its different from what you re doing!

Hey ladies! I cant believe yall are holding out to test ;)

I told DH last night he is sooooooo excited! Our first OB appt is the 25th! We are celebrating tonight also =)

okay ladies i am freaking out!! my temp stayed up this am so i decided to test (finally) but i just peed, watched it for like a minute then went back to bed (i was so tired). so i just looked at it again and THERE IS SOMETHING THERE!!! not sure if it's an evap or a squinter or what because not sure how long it took to come up! but i def see a line in the right place. i am trying to attach pics so you all can help me figure it out. i will test for sure again the am - should i use my FRER???

and christi yes i think you o'ed on the 7th like me and we're now synced up on dpo!

awaiting sunday night will be perfect! i just read an article that 2 days before ov is probably the MOST fertile time and best chance of catching the egg. i'll try to find the link for you.

bing glad you are figuring out the monitor!

lala how did you tell him?? i am sooo excited for you! HOW DID YOU KEEP IT A SECRET THAT LONG is the real question?

can you see this?? what do you think?

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members