Awesome Ladies TTC-4 BFP's so far!!!! Feel free to join.

Justagirl...UPLOAD THE PICTURE THIS IS TORTURE!!

Ps: so we re 11dpo today??

OMG that s not a squinter and it has color so i dont care when it showed up!!! WOOHOOOOOOOOOOKO

Justa I definitely see something there! I might wait on the frer until FMU tomorrow, just to make sure it shows!!

Omg I see something. I wouldn't be able to hold out to morning lol. Best of luck though hun!!

thanks ladies! you all are such a great support. it's so nice having someone to talk to about it all since i can't tell anyone else! okay i will try the FRER tomorrow (i have one left - may have to go buy some more) with FMU and let you know how it looks.

if it's positive, should i tell DH tomorrow or wait a few more days to make sure?

still having some pinching/cramping and low back pain. my boobs are a bit sore and maybe feeling a bit of nausea but otherwise not really having any symptoms.

and christi yes 11 dpo today!

Of course you tell him straight away what are you talking about???!!!!
I ll be happy to see that frer but i m 100% sure this is a +hpt!!! Change the title!!!2 so far!

I m pretty sure i m out so i ve decided to order only 2 frers this cycle so i wont be tempted to test repeatedly with cheap ics and drive myself crazy! So cheers to that!

you guys... awaiting was right. i couldn't wait. i've had cramping on and off all day today which made me nervous so i used my frer after like a 2 hour pee hold. not ideal but i was just so curious. this is what i got!

Attachments

• frer.jpg
    frer.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 12
Woop woop woop TOLD YAAAA!! Congraaaaatsss! A h&h 9 months!!

Congratulations Justagirl! Hope you have a H&H 9 months! :)

Xx

Booo the witch got me....ok someone must be joking...tested this morning and got a super squinter line so i thought yaaayyy promising i ll test again later...just went to poas and i ve got pink spotting. Aaarrrggggg anyway cd 1 today let the ov waiting begin!!
So who s in this month then?

Really sorry the witch got you Chistiana.

Yep I'm with you this month...currently on CD7 and had my first POAS this morning on my OPK. No smily face yet though. Hoping i'll ov late this month as I may have to stay away from home all next week for work so we won't be together for any BDing! :(

Xx

Thanks! Now i just wish af had come earlier so that i could be closer to ov! Hopefully it willbe before cd22 this time!

you guys... awaiting was right. i couldn't wait. i've had cramping on and off all day today which made me nervous so i used my frer after like a 2 hour pee hold. not ideal but i was just so curious. this is what i got!

Congratulationnnnnnnsssss!!!! I told you your chart looked great!!!! Waaaaww that's a beautiful BFP!!

Booo the witch got me....ok someone must be joking...tested this morning and got a super squinter line so i thought yaaayyy promising i ll test again later...just went to poas and i ve got pink spotting. Aaarrrggggg anyway cd 1 today let the ov waiting begin!!
So who s in this month then?

Sorry hon!! I'm with you this month!! Let's get these BFP!!! Cd9 for me today. Will probably ovulate on cd12 or 13.

Yaaaaaayyyyyyyyy!!!!!! Congrats. I'm stoked. This is amazing. What was your plan this month!?!?! What did you do? Please tell.

thanks so much ladies. it's so nice having your support - you were the first people i told!! i'm still just in shock and just really nervous as i know it's so early, but trying my best to just enjoy it. i took another FRER and then a digi the next morning to confirm. it was so nice seeing the word pregnant - made it sunk in. my husband was working a 30 hour shift that friday, and didn't get home until around noon on saturday - exhausted. but i couldn't WAIT to tell him so i grabbed his hand and said "i have something to tell you!" and he just said "you're pregnant?!?" which kind of stole my thunder but that's how it went! and he was so excited and in total disbelief too.

awaiting - this cycle was the first i temped, and i'm glad i did because i ovulated 4 days late which i don't think i've ever done before, so we may have missed it. also used guiafenesin until cd 14 or so - can't say if that made the difference? we didn't BD a ton...like 5 days before o, then 2 and 1 day before and day of o. it was our fifth cycle so just think it was finally our time.

i am still going to stick around to see you through your BFPs hopefully soon! it will happen for you ladies! we got 2 this month - time for (at least) 2 more!!

thanks again for your support! babydust!!!!

That's awesome just! You aren't far behind me!

Keep trying ladies I will pop on after my ob appt Friday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"