Awesome Ladies TTC-4 BFP's so far!!!! Feel free to join.

Ggrrrmmmfff the witch decided to be super nasty this month and is here with a vengeance..it s torture!

Thanks for your support MrsLaLa & Justagirl, it's good to have a bit of reassurance that it will happen eventually!

FX'd the rest of us get our BFP's this month! :)

Well it's CD9 for me today and still waiting on that smiley face on my OPK! It's looking likely I'll be away with work from CD10 to CD13 so praying I don't ovulate until after that but just in case we will be BDing tomorrow morning.

Xx

I'm cd 7 today. Ready for this month. We will bd this entire weekend coming up since DH will be away during the week. Fingers crossed.

Liking the name change! Lets hope we can increase the number of BFP's this month!

So we currently have:

Chistiana - CD3
Awaitingrmb - CD7
Bing28 - CD 9
Calimom029 - CD11

So is anyone trying something different this month?

I'm giving OPK's a try this month and also toying with the whole "pillow under the bum and legs in the air" idea after BDing. Does anyone else do this? If so how long do you keep your legs in the air for?

Xx

I ll be trying the pillow under the bum thing too but i m also considering the instead cups because i can rarely stay lying down for more than a few minutes without a kid shouting out for something! And i ve also started temping even though i m not sure it will work with all the getting up! Cheers to 4 more (or more) BFPs this month!!!!
Happy bding awaiting!! I cant wait for ov time to roll on!

We bd'd yesterday. Still much early but the hell with it. When I see him this weekend :sex: we shall see what this month will bring. I have to remember to get vitamins. Also I want to eat more grapefruit. Is douching a good thing to balance out ph?! If so I may try that to neutralize my ph this month.

Perhaps that's not a good idea. Good thing I googled it.

Ohhh...what does eating more grapefruit do?

Xx

Hi ladies!! I'm not doing anything different this month. I am trying to relax and let things happen naturally without stressing myself out, but damn it's so hard haha!!! Cd11 today, so far not much cm which is weird because I usually ovulate on cd12 or 13. Anyway we bd yesterday and will bd again today and tomorrow.

Calimom i dont have fertile mucus right now (still af) but yes i have used grapefruit with epo and i did get ewcm...not super a lot but good enough!!!

hi ladies! just checking in. your posts reminded me of a few things... i DID drink a glass of grapefruit juice every morning! and also laid flat after bd'ing (tried to anyway) for at least 30 minutes. didn't really use a pillow. and yes RELAX but that being said, i was really quite stressed (mostly from work) - so much so i ov'ed four days late and it still happened. so don't be stressed if you're stressed - it can still happen!

i had 4 FRER tests so i decided to use them all to see my progression. my husband thinks i'm going crazy as "one or two is enough" but he is putting up my insanity...so far. so i thought i'd post my pic so you could see it. first is 11 dpo, then 12 dpo, 13 dpo and then today's is 15 dpo. today is the day my AF should have gone, so a little nervous but hoping i make it through today and i'll feel a bit better.

if i do i'll probably schedule my first appt just before thanksgiving. and if all is well, go ahead and tell our family. eeeek.

i'm still not really having many symptoms - just the bad cramping at night. it's worse than i thought it would be. and sleeping lots.

can't wait for these eggs to be popping here in the next few days for everyone! now the best part of the cycle - BD time!! come on ladies, you can do it! xx

Attachments

• progress.jpg
    progress.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 6
hi ladies! just checking in. your posts reminded me of a few things... i DID drink a glass of grapefruit juice every morning! and also laid flat after bd'ing (tried to anyway) for at least 30 minutes. didn't really use a pillow. and yes RELAX but that being said, i was really quite stressed (mostly from work) - so much so i ov'ed four days late and it still happened. so don't be stressed if you're stressed - it can still happen!

i had 4 FRER tests so i decided to use them all to see my progression. my husband thinks i'm going crazy as "one or two is enough" but he is putting up my insanity...so far. so i thought i'd post my pic so you could see it. first is 11 dpo, then 12 dpo, 13 dpo and then today's is 15 dpo. today is the day my AF should have gone, so a little nervous but hoping i make it through today and i'll feel a bit better.

if i do i'll probably schedule my first appt just before thanksgiving. and if all is well, go ahead and tell our family. eeeek.

i'm still not really having many symptoms - just the bad cramping at night. it's worse than i thought it would be. and sleeping lots.

can't wait for these eggs to be popping here in the next few days for everyone! now the best part of the cycle - BD time!! come on ladies, you can do it! xx

Thanks for the motivation. You're awesome. Going get the juice today.

Yep I will definitely be stopping at Tesco on my way home from work tonight! :haha:

Great progression justagirl!!! I m having the concentrated grapefruit extract but some juice wont hurt! And i m not drinking lots of water (i dont want to be running to the loo every 10 mins when i usually dont allow students to go during class) but i ll be gulping down lots after 3:30! I still have a long way to go though until ov!

Congrats once again! May God bless this baby and your family :)

Got a + opk (digital) yesterday night at 11dpo. Today I have a lot of EWCM!! We bd for 3 days in a row and will bd again today :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 1
Cali- Why is it showing positive after ovulation? I don't understand.

Cali - I assume you meant CD11 not 11dpo?

Well it's CD11 for me today and still no smiley face but we'll be BDing tonight anyway (didn't have to go away with work in the end) as I read irregular sex can reduce quality of sperm so we're trying to BD every 3 nights whilst i'm, as my DH would say, "not on heat"! :haha:

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->