Awesome Ladies TTC-4 BFP's so far!!!! Feel free to join.

Yes i am assuming cd11? Congrats! I so envy you ladies, you all have clockwise perfect ov..i m always so late :( anyway..let the bding begin!!
Ow and i m going to the doc again to make sure the cyst disappeared but i have a feeling it hadnt :(

I wouldn't worry if your a little behind us Chistiana...we'll all still be here for you to make that wait a little less painful! :) when do you usually ovulate?

Good luck at the doctors and hope its good news!

Xx

Thanks bing, it means a lot! I used to ov like a swiss clock at cd17 but 2 cycles ago it was cd30 and last cycle it was cd22. Hopefully it might be like cd20 this cycle, i just hate waiting! I meant to say my doc appointment is tomorrow so i ll definitely let you know!
Ps: i m being extra good, webt online to order a few things and was so tempted to order ics but refrained myself ...i might order them 1 week before expected af so by the time they re here i might already be late or af will have showed her ugly face!

Cali - I assume you meant CD11 not 11dpo?

Well it's CD11 for me today and still no smiley face but we'll be BDing tonight anyway (didn't have to go away with work in the end) as I read irregular sex can reduce quality of sperm so we're trying to BD every 3 nights whilst i'm, as my DH would say, "not on heat"! :haha:

Xx

Sorry girls, I meant cd11, not 11dpo :)

Yes i am assuming cd11? Congrats! I so envy you ladies, you all have clockwise perfect ov..i m always so late :( anyway..let the bding begin!!
Ow and i m going to the doc again to make sure the cyst disappeared but i have a feeling it hadnt :(

It's ok my love. When you go to the doc he probably will have good news like last time. Fx'd for all of us.

ladies i need your opinions...ok so i have been feeling side pains (very similar to ov pain) lately (that s why i thought my stupid cyst must still be there) so tonight i thought i d do an opk just out of curiosity...this is what i got... i know this is not a positive opk but i usually get super faint lines until very very late so isnt this a little too much color for this early on? is this normal or have my hormones gone crazy on me?

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 4
  • photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 13
Wow that is pretty dark. Maybe you are set to O sooner than you think.

I don't really know how OPK sticks work tbh, so can't help you I'm afraid. That's why I bought clear blue digital OPKs so I don't have to guess with any lines and just wait until I get a smiley face.

But FX'd you don't have to wait too long for O Chistiana! :)

Tmi...but currently sat with my legs up in the air and bored after 10 mins, only another 20 to go! :haha:

Got a feeling I might get my smiley face tomorrow as had a bit of ewcm tonight!

X

Tmi...but currently sat with my legs up in the air and bored after 10 mins, only another 20 to go! :haha:

Got a feeling I might get my smiley face tomorrow as had a bit of ewcm tonight!

X

yay!!! love it bing. you're making your baby!

Thanks bing, it means a lot! I used to ov like a swiss clock at cd17 but 2 cycles ago it was cd30 and last cycle it was cd22. Hopefully it might be like cd20 this cycle, i just hate waiting! I meant to say my doc appointment is tomorrow so i ll definitely let you know!
Ps: i m being extra good, webt online to order a few things and was so tempted to order ics but refrained myself ...i might order them 1 week before expected af so by the time they re here i might already be late or af will have showed her ugly face!

wow so proud of you! self control! hoping o will come soon - and by the look of your opk...it might?? i have heard of getting an LH surge just before AF but i don't think after? show us your next one in the morning!

I may order me some cheapie a this month too.

cheapies are the way to go. then if you see something, use a frer or another expensive test. then you don't feel so bad wasting tests! i got so lucky this month getting a bfp on my first test!!

Got a + opk (digital) yesterday night at 11dpo. Today I have a lot of EWCM!! We bd for 3 days in a row and will bd again today :)

thanks so much cali! fingers crossed these bd days will be it for you! timing sounds great.

Thanks ladies hopefully i wont have to wait till cd22 again! Bing make that baby girl go go!!

Well as I thought ladies, I got myself a flashing smiley face this morning so currently in 'high fertility'! :)

We are out tonight so no BDing but looking forward to Friday & Saturday and will hopefully be in 'peak fertility' by then! :happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 0
Awaiting- do you maybe know my doc and talk about me???lol
My cyst is completely gone, no new cysts and no i m not about to ovulate but both ovaries looks great! So now i just wait! Ow well!

Yay nice face bing, i m keeping everything but legs xed for you (and me and awaiting and alllllll lovely ladies!)

Awaiting- do you maybe know my doc and talk about me???lol
My cyst is completely gone, no new cysts and no i m not about to ovulate but both ovaries looks great! So now i just wait! Ow well!

Congratulations Chistiana! So happy for you! :happydance:

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"