Awesome Ladies TTC-4 BFP's so far!!!! Feel free to join.

Seriously...why does every conversation I have seen to end up talking about babies/children. At work I spend my day say next to someone talking about her kids all the time and tonight I meet up with a cousin who tells me her best friends just found out she was 8 weeks pregnant after being told she's unlikely to have kids! On the tube there are posters about pregnacare and sperm donors! I can't seem to get away from it! Does anyone else feel the same? Has it always been like this or is it just more obvious now we are TTC? Xx

Seriously...why does every conversation I have seen to end up talking about babies/children. At work I spend my day say next to someone talking about her kids all the time and tonight I meet up with a cousin who tells me her best friends just found out she was 8 weeks pregnant after being told she's unlikely to have kids! On the tube there are posters about pregnacare and sperm donors! I can't seem to get away from it! Does anyone else feel the same? Has it always been like this or is it just more obvious now we are TTC? Xx

I feel the same way! Have you also noticed an increased number of pregnants or mothers with little babies anywhere you go?. Seriously I've never seen so many pregnants hahaha!!

Ow it always happens to me too, i think it s because we have it in us and we notice it more!

Hi ladies! Just checking in today i go to the dr for my first ob appt! Looks like some of yall are getting close to O!!!! Hope you catch the eggy

Thanks Mrs LaLa! I hope your appointment goes well! Xx

Good luck Lala! let us know how it goes! I just booked mine - not until November 19th.

good luck mrs lala i hope you get to hear that precious hb!

Okay, I need some advise!

I worked out I should ovulate Sunday or Monday. I am due to take part in an 10 mile run on Sunday and I've not trained a great deal so it's not like my body is use to it. Do you think if I did the run on Sunday & I ovulated on Sunday it would reduce my chances of sperm meeting egg? I'm not really sure how strenuous exercise can effect TTC!

Xx

hmmm I have heard it doesn't make a difference! it would probably make me a bit nervous though. I always had the same thought around O or during the tww- will this affect ovulation/implantation? everything I researched said no, but how does anyone ever know? if you want to do it, I say go for it! if not, sit it out.

Bing do it! I run 33km when i got pg with ds (trained for a marathon).... Exercise helps all the blood flow around your uterus and ovaries so it s really good actually!!

Today is CD15 for me and I just got my solid smiley face on my OPK so guessing i'll O tomorrow at CD16!

So we BD'd CD11, CD13 and CD14. How much more should we BD? I don't want to do it too much but don't want to ruin our chances either. Xx

Today is CD15 for me and I just got my solid smiley face on my OPK so guessing i'll O tomorrow at CD16!

So we BD'd CD11, CD13 and CD14. How much more should we BD? I don't want to do it too much but don't want to ruin our chances either. Xx
First congrats on your smile face!! Gotta love smile faces Haha ;-)!! So if you got a positive opk today that means you will ovulate between the next 12-48 hours. From what I've seen based on my charts (I temp) I ovulate one day after the positive opk. So if i get a smile face on cd11 then i ovulate cd12 and see a temp rise on cd13. If that is your case i would bd again today because you will probably ovulate tomorrow. Then after ovulation has occured your chances decrease a lot. We know the egg survives for 12-24 hours but we also know the sperms need to be in your body for at least 12h to be able to fertilize the egg (it goes through a process called capacitation). Anyway, I would bd again today and then you and your DH can get some rest ;-)

Hi ladies!! How is everyone?? 4dpo today and for the first time my chart is showing a slow but steady rise. I don't know whether this is a good or bad thing but since ovulation my temps have been increasing 0.15 - 0.2 degree a day. Besides that everything looks pretty much normal.

Thanks Cali!

We both ran in the Great South Run today (10 miles) so we're both pretty tired but I will try and convince him to BD tonight (shouldn't be too hard :haha: ) then like you said we can have a few days rest for the rest of the week!

When are you testing as I'm guessing your around 5-6 dpo today aren't you?

Xx

Hi ladies!! How is everyone?? 4dpo today and for the first time my chart is showing a slow but steady rise. I don't know whether this is a good or bad thing but since ovulation my temps have been increasing 0.15 - 0.2 degree a day. Besides that everything looks pretty much normal.

Our messages must have crossed! I don't temp but heard its good if your temp stays up after O so FX'd its good news for you this cycle!

Xx

Yayy calimom sounds good!!! Keep rising temps!!

Bing yes i would put just another one tonight and then give it a rest! Congrats on your run!!! Wow i cant believe all you ladies are in or almost in the tww and i m still cd9..i dont know how i will ever catch up!!

Afm- well nothing new here, cd9, no sign of ewcm but dont mind as dh might be away mostly this week so now i m hoping ov stays away for another week or so (mind you this is my luck, this will be the first time in ages when i ll ov earlier than usual!!) I too temp this month but it s staying low for now...i m not sure this will work for me though!

Yayy calimom sounds good!!! Keep rising temps!!

Bing yes i would put just another one tonight and then give it a rest! Congrats on your run!!! Wow i cant believe all you ladies are in or almost in the tww and i m still cd9..i dont know how i will ever catch up!!

Afm- well nothing new here, cd9, no sign of ewcm but dont mind as dh might be away mostly this week so now i m hoping ov stays away for another week or so (mind you this is my luck, this will be the first time in ages when i ll ov earlier than usual!!) I too temp this month but it s staying low for now...i m not sure this will work for me though!

How long was your last cycle??

Calimom- it was the shortest its been in a while...35 days...got a +opk at cd22! I hope for a +opk cd20 this time round, this way hubby will definitely be around and we might have a chance!

Just- My est due date is June 24!!!!! You might be able to hear your heart beat then! I got nasuea meds and my next appt is Nov 27 i get to do blood work, hear the heart beat! I said no PAP till im after 12 weeks.

Bing- Woooo! :thumbup:

Calimom- it was the shortest its been in a while...35 days...got a +opk at cd22! I hope for a +opk cd20 this time round, this way hubby will definitely be around and we might have a chance!

Remember those spermies can live for 5 days so even if you do O on CD22 you'll still have a chance!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"