Awesome Ladies TTC-4 BFP's so far!!!! Feel free to join.

Thanks bing, i dont mind later than 17...anytime later is fine (as long as it doesnt hit the 30's!!) it s the before that s not convenient! But it doesnt look like it at the moment so pheeewwww!! When are you ladies in the tww testing?

Hey ladies. I been MIA. The last couple days I've been having globs of ewcm. We had the chance to be Saturday and yesterday. I'm cd 14 or 15 today. So I may have ovulated today or will tomorrow. Not feeling good about this month though. But hey there's always next month right?!

Hahaha right awaiting, that s the best attitude! But i m not sure why you dont feel good about it, you bded the right time, that s for sure!Fxed for you!

Awaiting - I'm not feeling that confident about this month either. I think we depleted DH sperm bank prior to O so there wasn't much left yesterday when we BD'd after I got my smiley! Oh well, we'll just have to wait and see now.

Chistiana - hubby won't let me test until AF is late. She is due on 11th or 12th so I'll be testing on 13th if I don't cave before that - as already getting withdrawal symptoms from not POAS today! :haha:

Xx

ladies i am still here rooting for you!

christi - hoping your o will wait until the sperm are ready!

awaiting - just BD tonight and you will be set!

bing - so glad you got your smiley. i'm sure there were plenty of sperm around.

calimom - how is the tww going? when will you test?

lala - so glad you got your due date! wait did you see a heartbeat?

wow we are all over the place in the cycle. i'm really feeling like at least one of you will be getting your bfp.

afm - still crampy but it's getting better. not sick at all thank goodness. i'm thinking of a fun way to tell my parents and sisters next week. this weekend will be awkward trying to explain why i'm not drinking at the halloween parties, but i'll mix up some virgin mixed drinks! my husband's parents will be in town but i don't really think we should tell them quite yet - save it for thanksgiving when we see them and i'm further along.

keep the bd'ing going ladies! there are babies to be made!

DH won't be back home until Friday. So I would've O'd by then. It's okay though.

Bing i m feeling your withdrawal hun and i m ny even in the tww!!

Thanks just but this is just my luck...got my first high reading today, looks like o is about to screw me over :(

Chistiana - I had 4 days of high readings before I got my solid smiley so FX'd O will hold out for you too so you can get lots of BDing in!

Xx

I missed temping on Sunday and now I dont know what
S going on with my chart. Guess I have to wait until tomorrow.

Awaiting- by the looks of it you might have ov ed yesterday or today???

Bing- i hope so hun, i need at least until monday which is a long shot but who knows maybe it will spare me! Either way i m trying to think of it positively...if i do ov early well then this is not our month but at least i wont have to wait 20odd days every month! It s a win win situation ;)

Evening ladies! How is everyone?

Well im 1dpo and had sore nipples today, but I always get them post O so nothing new there. I told myself not to be a symptom spotter this cycle but don't think I'll be able to help myself! :haha:

However I did have some ewcm just now when I went to the loo. Is it normal to get a bit after O or do you think I O today instead of yesterday? This is first month using OPKs so never noticed it before.

Xx

I too will try not to ss this month..i had so many symptoms last month yet bfn..i dont know if i an do it though when the time comes!!

Bing- i think if you still have ewcm then maybe you ov today???

Hmmm - would be interested to know what you other ladies think?

I don't think i can help being a symptom spotter...I have really itchy nipples this morning :haha:

Based on my chart, do you ladies think I O'd on Monday or yesterday!

Bing I've been having ewcm for a week. It's been loads of it off the past three days. I don't know what to make of it either.

DH and I had sex Sunday night and I went asleep didn't get up all night. We dtd Saturday as well. Wish he was here yesterday.

Awaiting- monday or tuesday maybe? Need one more high to know for sure

Awaiting - I don't chart but I would guess you O on Sunday. Or do you O when the temp dips? If so then I'd say monday.

Have you been using OPK's?

Xx

Hi ladies. How is everyone doing?? I'm 7dpo and have no symptoms!! Im starting to count myself out because I believe I should have at least crampings or sore breasts by now but nothing, nada!!! :-(

Based on my chart, do you ladies think I O'd on Monday or yesterday!

Bing I've been having ewcm for a week. It's been loads of it off the past three days. I don't know what to make of it either.

DH and I had sex Sunday night and I went asleep didn't get up all night. We dtd Saturday as well. Wish he was here yesterday.

Awaiting based on your chart I don't think you have ovulated yet... Did u use opks???

Just- No we havent yet =( But i am sick a lot in the morning so i know my levels are rising! How are you feeling? I get very crampy randomly still

Cali- I had NO symptoms till 13 dpo =)

Ladies today i am 6 weeks and 1 day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back