Awesome Ladies TTC-4 BFP's so far!!!! Feel free to join.

Mrs lala- congrats hun you re half way through first tri!!!

Cali- i had all the cramping last month from 7dpo but i wasnt pg...yet with dd i had no symptoms (maybe some cramping but i think this is normal for me pg or not) so dont count yourself out just yet! Plus implantation most commonly occurs 9dpo so you wouldny have symptoms this early anyway!

Afm- well 2 high readings so far buy no ewcm at all and temp is just going up and down up and down so dont have a clue when i might ov!

Ow and i managed to crack 3 ribs at the luna park today, great job, bding will just be a joy!

Based on my chart, do you ladies think I O'd on Monday or yesterday!

Bing I've been having ewcm for a week. It's been loads of it off the past three days. I don't know what to make of it either.

DH and I had sex Sunday night and I went asleep didn't get up all night. We dtd Saturday as well. Wish he was here yesterday.

Awaiting based on your chart I don't think you have ovulated yet... Did u use opks???

I'm pretty sure I've ovulated. Just not sure of the date. My cycles are 28 days exact every month. Considering all the ewcm I am thinking I have. And I've been Hornier than a teenager. Lol.

Bing- unfortunately I don't use opk's.

Cali don't count yourself out yet.

lala - yay congrats on getting past 6 weeks! i have been VERY crampy - it's finally calmed down the last few days but that has been my number one symptom. and it got quite bad at times. i really haven't had any nausea yet. when is your u/s scheduled??

bing - hard to saw about the ewcm. i always had it for a full three days at least before i ov'ed, but then it went away pretty quickly. BUT i've heard a lot of ladies say they had it the day after o as well. it sounds like you've got all your bd'ing in though eh?

i looked back at my chart - we really only bd'ed twice in my fertile window before o. guess that was all it took.

awaiting - yes we need to see tomorrow's temps! but i am thinking you o'd the day of your dip - that's what i did my month. i think you got your bd's in just fine.

christi - cracked your ribs??? what on earth were you doing? that sounds awful! hoping you'll get tons of high days before the peak! what is the issue - is your husband out of town? he's getting back this weekend? you remember my drama with that issue. not fun. and then i ov'ed late so there's still hope!

calimom - still way too early for symptoms! i didn't get my cramping until 9 or 10 dpo and it was only the weird cramping. and tons of ladies have nothing! when are you testing? when af is due? not long now

afm - i have been getting killed at work which hasn't been helping, so not sure if i'm tired from that or this baby. i'm 6 weeks tomorrow by LMP (but prob a bit behind since i o'ed late). but going to talk my husband into doing an ultrasound on monday night and if it's all okay, tell my parents finally. these first few weeks are so scary but i'm trying to stay positive because i know chance is on my side and i have no reason to worry yet. might as well be sending this baby positive vibes!!

babydust ladies! hoping some sperm are meeting some eggs as we speak!

Owww just i m so happy for you! Yes you should send all your positive vibes to your bubba, mummy knows best!!
Ow my ribs...it s kind of ridiculous...went to the luna park with my kids and as i was getting off a ride my right foot fell on the inside of the platform (like in the machine) and i crashed on the flying giraffe! Ridiculous! It hurts like hell!
Hubby will be away probably until sunday so if i ov earlier it s a no go...hopefully i have a good 3-4 days of highs before my peak! Btw what is it you (or was it lala) were taking to make more ewcm???

LaLa - congrats on getting to 6 months. It seems to have flown by!

Awaiting - welcome to the TWW! When is AF due and when are you testing?

Chistiana - sorry to hear you broke your ribs! If it's any consolation I think I have broken my big toe doing the Great South Run as im in agony and having to hobble when walking! Either that or it's just very bruised! And FX'd O stays away until next week!

Just - congrats on reaching the half way point of tri 1 too! Let us know how your u/s goes. And I know how you feel about being overworked, I am not even home yet!

Cali - some ladies never get symptoms so don't count yourself out! When are you testing...I think we are all just as excited about you testing as you are! :haha:

P.s I've had itchy nips all day and they are driving me crazy! :haha:

I may test at 10 dpo. Maybe. The good thing is that I don't have any hpt at the house so I can't feel the urge to poas.

Bing your itchy nipples are very promising! Sorry about the toe!

Awaiting- that s my plan...no hpt at hand no testing like mad!

Ok ladies i told you this wouldnt work...ff says i am now 3 dpo but i am 100% i havent ov yet...no ewcm no +opk and no pean reading on my monitor...do i just assume my troubled wake up all the time sleeping is to blame for my temps confusing ff????

Well ladies still no confirmation on my chart. Charting bugs me.

I think it was monday but yes charting bugs me too!

Well ladies still no confirmation on my chart. Charting bugs me.

Awaiting yesterday I saw your chart and thought you haven't ovulated yet but after today's temp I think you ovulated yesterday because today's temp is the first one above the previous 6 temps. If you get two more high temps FF will give you a strong line. Fingers crossed for you with tons of baby dust :)

Thank I was hoping I ovulated on money because DH has been gone since Sunday night. We baby danced Saturday and Sunday. Just have to see if that was enough. I dont know. As y'all can see I'm a little panicky because I'm not sure if we get luck this month. DH and I have been transitioning into a new plce. I am out of state, so he is visiting on weekends only. I'm hoping we can have some good news as I feel we need a new start. Who knows how this month will play out. I will just kee prayng and asking god to make this month our month. Baby dust to all you ladies in the TWW. Hope more bfp's are near.

Evening ladies!

Sorry for late reply but only just finishing work. I'm shattered and got a 2 hour commute now! :(

Anyway:

Chistiana - I think waking up in the night can mess up your temps so if your not sleeping well then that's probably the reason. I'd wait until you get a +OPK and then you'll know for sure.

Awaiting - FX'd you caught the egg! But even if you did O a day or two later remember those spermys live up to 5 days!

Afm - I've become an avid symptom spotter after I told myself I wouldn't! 3dpo today and had sore & itchy nipples, twinges behind my belly button and constipation! :haha: I don't even know why I'm symptom spotting as your unlikely to get any symptoms until after implantation! Oh well it passes the time I guess.

Night ladies! Xx

:dust:

awaiting - yes you probably o'ed monday or tuesday. one more high temp tomorrow and you'll get solid crosshairs. and remember 2 days before o is the best time! so you're good!

christi - hope the ribs are healing! ff must be wrong for you. i would go by ewcm and your monitors. keep temping though bc if you have a big jump, you'll know! hoping it's not yet though. and i was taking guifenisen (i always spell it wrong) to get thinner CM! lala was too! and we both got bfps...maybe a coincidence? you just buy the straight pills at the store. i think i was doing 200 mg twice a day? and grapefruit juice!

bing - you're right it's too early but so hard not to symptom spot! i'm sorry you're working so much. keeps your mind of things maybe. what do you do for work?

calimom- are you testing soon?? we are all dying! haha

nothing new over here. made it to 6 weeks (i think). feeling pretty good! just went out with the children trick or treating down mainstreet, and now time for chili and homemade donuts! i get to go back home tomorrow to see my husband and our dogs!

btw thought it would be nice to share a bit about ourselves. i'm ally, i'm 30, i live in idaho and just got married in july.

Great idea Ally!

I'm Liz, live in Hampshire and im a forensic accountant and work in London. I'm 28, DH is 35 and we have 2 cats.

Xx

I'm Sam. I live in Houston, Tx. DH is 27 & I am 25. We are both Accoutntants. We have no pets and ttc #1. Married for 5.5 years.

Great idea Ally. My name is Rafaella, I'm 28, DH is 31 and we live in San Diego, CA.

Today I'm 9 dpo, still no symptoms.... Really nothing... Not even cramps or sore breasts. I decided to test the night before AF is due. From previous cycles I've learned that I prefer to deal with AF than dealing with stark white BFNs. So I'm testing this Wednesday.

Bing (Liz) are you also 9dpo?

Rafaella I feel the same way. Is rather be late and test than to get my hopes up. Ladies who can test and get bfn's are my heroes. I just can't do it.

Today I am either 3 or 4 dpo. Nothing here but weird constipation last night. Little twinges in my abdomen, but those twinges happened last month too. So other than that nothing at all.

Ow dear i feel so old lol!!! I m christiana i m 33 and dh is 36 we have 1 son 3.5 (nikolas) and 1 daughter 1.5 (natalia) (born on the exact same day 2 years apart) and a dog! We re in athens (lovely!!) greece!

No news here so i m living off you gals waiting to test and cheer bfps!! Still no ov or ewcm or anythig of that sort! Ally i ve been to like 3 drug stores and they told me guaifenesin is not available in greece so if i dont get my bfp this month i ll order some online, thanks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->