Awesome Ladies TTC-4 BFP's so far!!!! Feel free to join.

Sam - what area of accountancy do you and your husband work in?

Rafaella - I am 4dpo today so not too far behind you.

Xx

Sam - what area of accountancy do you and your husband work in?

Rafaella - I am 4dpo today so not too far behind you.

Xx
Staff Accountants.
I am a reconciliation accountant he is a cost accountant.

Thanks ladies! The support has been great with y'all <3 hope everyone catches their eggs soon!!

I am Alyssa just about 24 my man is 29. I am from Oregon, but moved to Missouri (2012)where he is from because he is in the air force. I work at the hospital on base using my degrees (optometry)

Greece is my dream place to travel Christina!!!!!!

Alyssa traveling to greece is indeed dreamy (islands..sun...sea...beautiful!).....living in athens is a whole different story!!!!
Maybe you hubs and bubs can visit sometime in the future and i can show you around our beautiful islands!!

So i m guessing i m lucky as i havent ov yet and hubby will be home tomorrow!

Yayyyy chistiana. That's great. Hope you o within the next day or so.

Thanks sam probably wont ov for another 4-5 days cause i have no ewcm whatsoever plus my opks are still almost colorless! I m was hoping for thursday or friday as hubby is running the marathon on sunday and i ll have to do a lot of convincing to get him to bd on saturday! I guess the good old cd20-22 is what i m im for!
How are you ladies doing! I know it s so difficult to wait to test when you re in the tww but its also so exciting, just the possibility..cant wait!

Ps sorry for all the typos i m always on my phone!

Chistiana - yah! Told you that you wouldn't O until DH was home! FX'd you'll O Thursday or Friday!

Awaiting - hope you feel better after your FF rant! :haha:

LaLa - my hubby is in the airforce too in UK. What does yours do? Mine is an engineer on the Chinook helicopters.

Cali - have you tested yet? You must be 10dpo now?

So how have all your weekends been? I've had a fairly relaxing one, apart from having my flu jab so have a sore arm. Been baking a lot making use of the 2 pumpkins we bought and never go round to carving. I made some lovely spicy pumpkin soup, pumpkin and cranberry cake, pumpkin tart and still have half a pumpkin left so making a pumpkin & spinach curry with that! :)

I'm 6dpo today and decided to test on Sat 9th (am) when I'll be 12dpo (only 6 days to go!). AF is due on 11th or 12th. I woke up this morning feeling a bit sniffly and I've been getting a few cramps today too so really hoping they are both good signs and not just my body teasing me! :)

Xx

yay i love that we all have names! liz, rafaella, sam, christiana, alyssa, ally. one from the uk, one from greece and the rest around the US.

and we have a confirmed testing day saturday!! good luck liz. fingers crossed for you. and rafaella must be sometime before then too?

christi will be able to catch her eggy soon and sam is trying not to symptom spot in the tww! ;)

alyssa i work in oregon most of the time right now! how are you feeling?

afm, trying to talk my husband into doing an ultrasound tomorrow...really hoping we'll see a beating heart, but i did o late so it might still be early. his parents have been visiting from montana all weekend and it's been so hard not to tell them! i think they are getting majorly suspicious now that i'm never drinking with them and i always used to. we are going to wait until thanksgiving to tell them. he is working a 24 hour shift so i'm stuck here alone entertaining them the whole day! yikes. we just got married in july so i'm still a new in-law. it's going well they are so nice, helping me do yardwork and the stain the fence.

Thanks girls, i really hope this is our month but for some weird reason i m not feeling very confident about me this time round and i havent even ov ed yet!

Liz your symptoms sound good, wow i cant wait for you to test next saturday! Maybe our 3rd bfp so far!

Ally- ooowwww bless, my in laws are super nice too but having to entertain then for a day..yikessss ;) i really hope you go for a scan tomorrow it d be great to have our first baby scan pic!!

Well ff changed the date again. I want to get pregnant but I have no clue when I'm ovulating. On top of that our marriage is suffering a little. So I am asking you ladies to join in prayer as I pray for our marriage.

Father I ask that you strengthen and renew this marriage. I ask that you forgive us and help us. I also ask that you heal is from any brokenness we are experiencing. I pray you make us fall in love again. We have both had our faults. I ask that you lift this marriage and keep us free from the negatives and free from anything designed to cause a hindrance on our marriage. I ask that all negativity, evil, depression, regret, disappointment, selfishness, and stubbornness be removed. I send this all to you now dear lord. Restore this marriage and bless this union father. You know just what needs to be done. Make us still right now and work god. Thanks in af vac for turning this situation around. Amen.

Thanks ladies!

Sorry to hear your marriage is suffering. TTC can be stressful for couples but I'm sure your love for each other is strong enough to get through this. :hug2:

I wouldn't worry you have no symptoms yet as a lot if ladies don't get any symptoms at all for several weeks.

Maybe try using OPK's if you don't catch the eggy this cycle as then you'll know exactly when you ovulated! :)

Xx

Sam i m so sorry things have a hit a rough patch but i m sure you ll work it out hun. Marriage is a very difficult thing and things get even tougher when ttc or even when a baby comes into the picture but if it s love keeping you together and not just being in love then you ll survive everything. I ll keep you in my prayers.
And as liz said dont worry about symptoms, they are not reliable i tell you!!!
Still nada here!

Well ff changed the date again. I want to get pregnant but I have no clue when I'm ovulating. On top of that our marriage is suffering a little. So I am asking you ladies to join in prayer as I pray for our marriage.

Father I ask that you strengthen and renew this marriage. I ask that you forgive us and help us. I also ask that you heal is from any brokenness we are experiencing. I pray you make us fall in love again. We have both had our faults. I ask that you lift this marriage and keep us free from the negatives and free from anything designed to cause a hindrance on our marriage. I ask that all negativity, evil, depression, regret, disappointment, selfishness, and stubbornness be removed. I send this all to you now dear lord. Restore this marriage and bless this union father. You know just what needs to be done. Make us still right now and work god. Thanks in af vac for turning this situation around. Amen.

Thanks ladies!

I'm so sorry to hear your marriage is suffering. May God bless your family and give you strength, courage, faith and hope during this stressful time. Sending you lot's of good energy and hugs my friend :)

Ladies I'm getting soooooooo impatient now! Please keep me sane for 4 more days and stop me from testing! :haha:

Xx

Lol. Ff readjusted my line again so I will just wait it out.

Couldn't help myself and tested yesterday at 12dpo. BFN. Stark white BFN grrrrrr!! AF should arrive in two days. But it is ok, we are all young an healthy and we will conceive sooner or later. I know it's easy to say but we just need to be patient right? This cycle I'm gonna take soy isoflavones. I've heard so many good things about it... Check this out: https://community.babycentre.co.uk/post/a12154345/bfps_with_soy_isoflavones.

Awwww calli. Sorry. But hey it's still early. Hope the witch stay her butt away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->