Awesome Ladies TTC-4 BFP's so far!!!! Feel free to join.

FX'd you just tested too early Cali and that AF stays away!

:dust:

Rafaella, i m crossing fingers it s just too early. And if its not...well all you ladies are still babies (in all the good ways intended!!)!
Liz how are you holding up hun? Can you wait to test until when i get my +opk? We cant wait it out together and hopefully it wont be more than 4 days!

Feeling better about waiting until Saturday morning now (as don't think I can face a BFN) so yeah I'll wait with you! :)

Felt a little more tired than usually today but not been sleeping great the last few nights so that's probably why! I had a nose bleed in the night last night too! Still got cold like symptoms and every so often some mild cramping.

They best all be pregnancy related symptoms! :haha:

Xx

Ok i know yall are tired of me and this friggin chart but how does it push o date even further away. Its saying im only 3 dpo when i know i am further than that.

Ok i know yall are tired of me and this friggin chart but how does it push o date even further away. Its saying im only 3 dpo when i know i am further than that.

I know... Charting can be annoying and FF drives me crazy sometimes!! In my opinion you ovulated on cd16.

Sam - I agree with Rafaella about asking some charting experts. Hopefully they will be able to help!

Christiana - hope your getting in lots of BDing! What CD are you on now?

Well I feel incredibly tired this morning. Struggling to keep my eyes open on the train to work. I can't remember if I woke in the night last night so not sure if it's due to another bad nights sleep or not! I keep prodding my BBs too but no tenderness yet...I think I'm going to make them sore if I keep prodding them any more! :haha:

Ally & Alyssa - what were the main symptoms you got before you both got your BFP's?

Xx

Liz your symptoms sound really good and dont worry about sore boobs never got them and i ve been pg 4 times!

Sam- i think you ov ed cd 15 or 16 and i totally agree ff is just completely off. When would you normally expect af to show?

Afm- cd19 here and nothing whatsoever! No ewcm no nothing. And i havent been bding because i m in so much pain it s simply killing me to do anything more than standing or sitting! So i m waiting to at least get some ewcm before i man up and bd through the pain!!

Ovufriend has I date as cd 16. On cd15 I was extremely full of ewcm like I had cracked an egg there. It wasn't prevalent on cd16. Cd14 and 15 had an increase in the ewcm. I also was the Horniest I've ever been on cd15. So from the charts I can't understand if I O'd on cd14 or cd15, unless cd16 is the correct date. If that's the case then I'm really off. Just hope and pray the spermies lived long enough to catch the egg.

Today I woke up with a dry throat. Yesterday it was scratchy but this could be due to stress. I've been feeling pre af cramps since yesterday. I'm due for af in 6 days.

Christiana I hope you get that ewcm soon!!!! Your body is probably suffering from the accident too though.

Thanks hun, to be honest today has been the most painful of all days and i m not in the mood of bding..i can hardly pick up my kids without screaming so i really dont care when ov happens... :(

Christina- I would love to travel there sometime =)

Bing- Mine is in logistic's (basiclly UPS of the air force lolz) but he is trying to comission/ go to officer school and going JAG aka Lawyer he has a BS in Political Scie.

Just- Im feeling decent, very tired lately, cant go to the restroom #2 (i havent gone in 2 weeks LOL) where are you working in oregon? Im going back to visit for xmas!

I will look up to see what my symtoms were

Currently i am 7 weeks 1 day ladies! Get sick off and on daily, boobs are huge off and on hurting. NEwest thing is a pair of pants the top button doesnt fit ahhhhhh lol

I got a faint positive on 13 dpo. I remember i thought i got a bug or flu but it lasted over a week.

11DPO-
•Abdomen: Cramps (Like PMS/AF)
•Abdomen: Gas/Flatulence
•Back & Legs: Backache
•Chest: Breasts Feel Heavy or Full
•Emotional: Anxious/On Edge
•Overall: Fatigue/Exhaustion
•Pelvis: Increased Cervical Fluid
•Skin: Acne Breakout
•Stomach: Food Aversion
•Stomach: Nausea

12DPO
•Abdomen: Mild/Dull Cramps/Pressure
•Emotional: Anxious/On Edge
•Head: Increased Sense of Smell
•Overall: Hot Flashes
•Skin: Acne Breakout

Think i implanted on 9dpo becuase i really was crampy only for like 2 hours though
•Abdomen: Cramps (Like PMS/AF)
•Abdomen: Gas/Flatulence
•Head: Dizziness or Light Headed
•Head: Runny Nose

But remember i thought i was SICK not pregnant =)

Hahahaha on 11dpo a girlfriend and i went to lunch, we went to a local sushi bar/asian place and we got some sushi (i really like it) and i put a peice in my mouth and i thought it was bad or the quality of fish wasnt good. But we have been there a few times and never had that happen, she she ate some and said it tasted normal. HAHA i couldnt even swallow one piece of it. It was so bad tasting

Sam- I think cd 15 or 16 too. did you get any help from the expert charters? so sorry your marriage is struggling. hoping you find some peace this month. stress can def delay ovulation too.

Christiana- I can't believe you're in so much pain! sounds miserable!! I love that you're going to man up and bd anyway!! anything for the bfp haha. you're tough! hoping o stays away til you're more heard! is your husband around more now?

rafaella- so sorry about your bfn. :( let us know what happens. glad you have such a good attitude.

Alyssa: you sound like you're doing great! it's funny I had sushi the day before my bfp (oops) and thought it tasted delicious and scarfed a ton of it. oh and I work in Baker City!

liz- the symptoms I remember most was this weird cramping. it was like a constant pinch and cramp like higher up than my usual AF cramps. and then my nipples were more sensitive. boobs didn't really hurt much and I had no nausea or food aversion. I was tired but nothing like I am now!!

afm- we did a scan last night!! saw our tiny little baby with a flickering heart! my husband almost started crying it was so sweet. I was measuring right on my o date. I thought my sac was a weird shape but dh told me to stop worrying. everything looked okay. we missed telling my mom tho bc she was busy and now I'm back in Oregon for ten days!!! ah! oh well ten more days til the families know won't hurt them.

nausea has hit horribly this week. and exhaustion. I could barely leave my bed yesterday. I'm working a 12 hour day today and not sure how I'll get through but we do what we must. at least all my cramps are gone.

fx for some more BFPs here!! can't wait til Saturday.

Ally yes he s home as of monday but now i m dreading i might ov saturday...he s running the athens classic marathon on sunday so he wont be very impressed if i make a move on saturday or sunday i m guessing!! I had some ewcm tonight so we did bd (early i know but you never know huh?) but i ll get some more painkillers for tomorrow ;)
Ow and just thought i d share this very "sad" experience...i work as a special educator at the international school in greece and i m in 7th grade this year so i was chatting with the girls talking about who likes whom and so on so one of them says "i know who we shall pair you with just for fun miss...mr rob!!" HE S LIKE A 70 YEAR OLD WHITE BOLDING HAIR MAN!! Jeeezzzzz THANKS that made my day!!!

Morning ladies,

Well I caved this morning and tested...BFN!

I wasn't really expecting it to be BFP as only 10dpo but it felt good to POAS! :haha:

I'm testing again on Saturday morning at 12dpo.

Got a feeling this isn't our month though. Not sure where the feeling has come from but it's just a hunch!

Had another awful nights sleeps and shattered again today. Still full of cold but other than that feel symptom free today.

Rafaella - have you tested again yet?

Christiana - sorry your in lots of pain. Hopefully you'll be as to bear it for a few more days so you can catch that eggy! :)

Xx

Gm ladies. Hoping for some positives this month. Baby dust to all.

Afm- just sitting around trying not to symptom spot. Trying not to worry myself about the times we had to dtd. Praying for a bfp. The weather has changed here so it's hard to symptom spot when the weather changes and your body has to adjust. Af is due in 5 days.

Awaiting...it's so hard not to symptom spot isn't it?

Last night (9dpo) I had my first baby dream! I dreamt I got my BFP and we told our families on Christmas Day and my mum turned around and said she hoped I was joking cus she couldn't afford any more grandchildren! :haha:

Today (10dpo) I had constipation this morning then frequent bowel movements this afternoon followed by a pinching feeling 2 inches to the left of my belly button and it has now moved behind my belly button! Been going for a wee more frequently since this afternoon too and also been feeling really hungry! It's strange how all four symptoms started at around 4pm today! I'm trying not to get my hopes up though and keep telling myself it's all in my head as I'll be really disappointed if I expect a BFP and then AF shows.

Well it's only 9.30pm here but I'm off to bed now as had another awful nights sleep last night!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"