Awesome Ladies TTC-4 BFP's so far!!!! Feel free to join.

oh my goodness liz your symptoms sound so promising!! I forgot that peeing a lot was def one of my first and most obvious. test tomorrow!!!

Hi everyone, AF arrived today as scheduled. So I guess it's a new cycle for me. I trust God and I know I will get pregnant when the time is right. But I really wish November is our month :)
Liz, your symptoms sound very promising!! Fingers crossed for you girl!! Keep us posted!!

Gm ladies. Hoping for some positives this month. Baby dust to all.

Afm- just sitting around trying not to symptom spot. Trying not to worry myself about the times we had to dtd. Praying for a bfp. The weather has changed here so it's hard to symptom spot when the weather changes and your body has to adjust. Af is due in 5 days.

Fingers crossed for you!!! When are you testing??

I prob test on Monday if I don't feel AF cramps. Won't test anytime before that as the LSU game and Saints game come on this weekend and I will take me a couple of drinks. Not many though. Plus I don't know how many DPO I am anyway. I've been having symptoms though. I've been too afraid to tell any of you. Don't want to jinx myself but I woke up with an earache this morning. I've been having a scratchy throat. I've been extremely thirsty. I've been restless at night though. Other than that, no other symptoms.

O yeah, I had a backache yesterday and I've been having mild AF-like cramps. AF is due in 5 days.

O and the loosest diarrhea like stool this morning. Couldn't even hold it in.

Rafaella...I'm so sorry the witch got you! At least your 1 month closer to getting that BFP!

Thanks Ally & Rafaella! I really hope so but confused if it's all in my head! I didn't have any more HPTs at home this morning so I'm going to test again tomorrow morning at 12dpo!

I had a better night sleep last night and only woke up once in the night so feeling a little more refreshed today. Although my lower back is aching a lot right now!

Sam - don't be scared to share you symptoms! TTC makes us all crazy! :haha: FX'd your are real symptoms too!

Christiana - how are you getting on with your OPKs? Any closer to O yet?

Xx

Sam and liz wow you gals have some good symptoms..you give me hope, i have all fxed for you!!

Rafaella- so sorry hun, maybe you get a x mas bfp that will be awesome! And if it makes you feel better at least you have a regular nice cycle...i still havent ovulated!!! Booahahahahah!

Not sure if it's af or not though. It's due Tuesday. I will remain hopeful. Not sure of my dpo so it makes no since to test until I'm late.

so sorry AF got you rafaella!! a Christmas bfp would be awesome. yay for regular cycles.

liz you are killin me!! I guess I can wait one more day. what kind of test are you using??

Sam you have so much patience! have fun this weekend.

Christi still no o???? come on eggy!! what cd are you?

I want to test bad but I know I will get a bfn. May go but a cheapie right now.

Ally - I could only get the ClearBlue HPTs (one of the blue dye tests where you get a blue cross if it's positive). Ideally I would have preferred a FRER but the Tesco near my house didn't have any left.

FX'd for the morning! Got a feeling it's going to be BFN though!

Xx

Just bought a cheapie. The only thing is it's not morning pee. What y'all think?

Maybe try after holding for 4 hours and not drinking much in that time.

Xx

Ally i m cd21 and nothing. Even that little bit of ewcm has disappeared. I think it might be an unovulatory cycle! Trust my luck!!

Sam well i say it s too early, bfn doesnt count!!

Lizzzzz you re killing me too!!

Ok by the time you ladies ov again (of course i d rather you never ov again for at least another 9-10 months) i think i might ov for this cycle!! Hahahaa i m a cycle behind!!!

Well I will hold out until Tuesday. Hopefully the witch stays away.

Hope you o soon chistiana. And ally you're killing everyone. Just test already!!!

Tested this morning at 12dpo with FMU and :BFN: :(

Will test again on Monday when AF is due. I don't think this is our month though, as feel like something should show up by now if I were pregnant and I think all these symptoms are just my body playing mean tricks on me :(

Sorry but you're not out until the witch shows. I've been having promising symptoms but then again they feel like pre af symptoms. So I dont know what the probably is. Just keep the faith. I will be praying for our bfp's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->