Awesome Ladies TTC-4 BFP's so far!!!! Feel free to join.

Thanks Sam!

I had some spotting this afternoon when I wiped. I think its a bit late for IB and had two days of pre AF spotting last month so think it's the same.

Just got to be patient now and wait for the witch to show her ugly face! :(

Xx

Oooww sorry liz. It might not be too late for ib but i dont want to get your hopes up. As i said to rafaella be thankful you ov regularly..my body is so f***ed up!

Ladies i m at my wits end...could i jave missed my ov??? Maybe my monitor is just stupid?? WHEN WILL I OV??? I m cd22 going on to 23 and nothing. And now i m all dry again :(

nooooo this cycle has been a bit of a bust hasn't it! 3 bfns and no ov! well it isn't too late yet for Sam and Liz to get their BFPs so fingers crossed still! and Christi o has to come SOMEtime!! maybe you all were meant to have Christmas BFPs??

I've been working all day... then pigged out on pizza. I'm not making healthy food choices this week but my nausea goes away when I'm full so I've been eating nonstop! can't wait til December 15th when I get some time off.

hang in there ladies! it will happen!!

Thanks ally, i m thinking this might be an unovulatory cycle for me, i seriously doubt i will ov so late so now i really dont know when to expect af :(
This is even worse than a bfn, at least i would have had a chance but no, not even that :( if it happens again next month i will visit my doc again i think. Plus i think i might give vitex a break when af comes, just to see what happens

Just a quick update from me. No sign of AF yet. Guessing she will show either today or tomorrow as I had a bit more brown/pinkish cm last night when wiping.

My body is still playing tricks on me though as from about 6pm onwards I felt so nauseous but think it could have been something I ate. also had sore BB's late last night for a bit and another baby dream.

Feel fine this morning though apart from a few AF type craps. Just woken up so might go test again now with FMU but expecting a BFN.

Christiana - so sorry you've not O yet! FX'd you'll O some time next week!

Xx

BFN again as I thought. Have one more HPT left which I'll use tomorrow if AF doesn't show before then.

Have a lovely day ladies. I'm off to watch DH is a Remembrance Day parade today.

Xx

I feel like I'm out. My temps have been dropping the last two days and I am symptom free now. So I'm feeling a little down as I was remaining hopeful. Sucks big time. Hopefully we get some Xmas bfp's.

Sam - FX'd AF doesn't show for you! When is she due?

Christiana - maybe with your accident it's pushed back O. FX'd you'll ovulate soon. How are you feeling now anyway? Are you still in pain?

Afm - still no AF but she is not due until tomorrow. I had another look at my test this morning and I swear I see a shadow but I've had line eye every month so know its probably nothing! :haha: My BB's are sore again tonight and I have really bad constipation. I still get the odd pinching sensation near my belly button! I'm so confused right now. Part of me is telling myself not to give up hope but another part telling me not to be too hopeful otherwise I'll be hugely dissappointed! Anyway I'm off to bed now, and will update you all in the morning when I test again. Xx

She's due Tuesday. My temps have dropped tremendously though. I know I'm out.

so sorry about the temp drop Sam!

liz there is still hope!! maybe the spotting was just IB? can't wait til the morning!!

Christi any chance you could have missed it??

AF got me in the middle of the night :(

Probably a blessing in disguise really, otherwise it would have been hard explaining why I was not drinking at the Christmas party! :)

Roll on those Christmas BFP's!

Xx

Liz i m holding on hope for you!!

Sam you re not out till you re out!

Ally there are a few good reasons i might have missed it but also not... Temps- i waKe up so often during the night, get up to go to the kids... They might be very scewed. Opks i only do at night so i might have missed it. Cbfm is being all confuse lately cause i ve had like 13 highs already so maybe my estrogen is too high and it isnt picking lh up. BUT what screams i havent ov is that i only had 1 day of ewcm (only a lil bit too) and no ov pain at all.
I really dont know anymore and it is really getting me depressed now...i just want to either ov or get af already.. I m tired of waiting and not knowing what is wrong woth my body :(

Liz sorry i missed your post...roll on x mas beans!!

Don't think I'll be getting an Xmas bean...DH is having a cystoscopy a couple of days before i'm due to ovulate this month so I don't think he'll be feeling up to DTD afterwards!

Even if he is in guessing the aneaestic will effect his spermies in some way!

Feeling very down right now and got really bad cramps and just want to cry.

Xx

Great....just read an aneasetic reduces the sperm count to almost zero and then it takes 3 months for the count to increase back to 100%!

Think we'll be moving to NTNP for the next three months then! Seriously p***ed off right now!:cry:

Hugs to you Liz. I am praying it doesn't take long. Bugs :hugs: to you. Sorry.

Chistiana-af is due tomorrow. Will let you know in a few hours if I feel more af cramps. I'm pretty sure you must've missed your surge.

So so sorry to hear that liz but i guess you never know maybe the ntnp mode might suit you more ;)

Sam i m so hoping i just missed it and that my body is not disfunctional..i really dont mind not getting that bfp as long as i know i ov normally! We dont havr school on friday do i might pop in for an us to see what s hapenning. Hopefully af stays well away from you! Are you testing tomorrow??

Hello and welcome Daisy. Hoping you get your BFP soon!!!

:hi:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->