Awesome Ladies TTC-4 BFP's so far!!!! Feel free to join.

Welcome Daisy! Where abouts are you in your cycle? FX'd for your BFP soon!

Xx

Hello and welcome daisy! Baby dust your way, this group of women are truly awesome!!

Liz so sorry to hear AF arrived. But this is a new month with new hopes, right?... About the anesthesia I don't think this is really true... Where or who gave you this info?? Fingers crossed it won't reduce sperm count and you can get your BFP by Christmas!!

Christi I agree that you might have missed your surge and you probably ovulated! If you have disturbed sleep chances are that your chart is not accurate at all. Keep BDing until you get you BFP or AF shows up (but I really hope AF doesn't show her ugly face for the next 9 months)!!

Awaiting you are killing usssss!! Test, test, test!!! I have all my fingers crossed for you!!!

Justagirl - How is the pregnancy going? Hope you are felling great!!!

Daisy- Hi and welcome!! Are you waiting to test or are you waiting to ovulate? We are always waiting for something... hahahaha!!

I'm on CD5 waiting for ovulation... I still have at least 6 days until my first + OPK.
Baby dust to you all and I pray we all get our BFPs before Christmas!!

Rafaella, thanks hun i bet we ov together soon!!!

Sam TEEEEESSSTTT!

Afm- had a big temp drop today (but again i d already woken twice so really dont know). I ve decided i m going to just bd my way to either bfp, af or +opk!!

Hi everyone!

Sorry i have been missing. Ive been wicked tired and working tons. I still have nausea randomly as well =(

8 weeks 1 day today, on the 26th i go it for tons of testing and i get to hear the heart beat! Which i am way excited for.

Hope everyone is doing okay

Hi Mrs lala, so glad you re progressing well despite the nausea and feeling tired! They re all pretty normal! Hearing the hb is trully amazing!!

Sam did you test???

Ok so here s my progression...a couple of days ago my cbfm started showing a second line (the one line which is always there is the estrogen line and it gets lighter closer to ov and the second line is the lh one). It still read high not peak but estrogen was also getting lighter so yay! Then yesterday the lh line was very visible but still not as dark and still high and my opk was almost there but not quite iykwim. So i thought it would definitely be peak today and a +opk. So i woke up and the opk is - and the cbfm has gone to no lh line at all and the estrogen line is getting darker which means estrogen is decreasing. Add all this to temp drop a couple of days ago and slowly rising yesterday and today and i am TOTALLY CONFUSED!!!! I m thinking i might have surged sometime between yesterday morning (after cbfm testing) and before night opk. I played around with the temps in ff and if i get another 2 high temps it gives ov yesterday. I really dont know what to thing. Do you ladies know if there is any way i can know if i ov with a blood test? I dont want to pay for an us but this whole waiting to ov thing is driving me crazy and depressed :(
sorry for the long rant btw

It's ok chistiana. I dont know. You may have ovulated yesterday. I'm totally clueless too.

Afm- af showed. DH got into a bad car accident. Totaled the vehicle. He's perfectly fine though. Thank god. On to this cycle. I'm currently cd 2.

Phuck charting this cycle. I'm just going to dtd and go from there.

lala - good to hear from you! glad things are going well. i know what you mean about being tired.

sam - i think that sounds like a good idea. charting can be stressful and all it takes is bd'ing near the right time anyway. hope your DH is okay!

christi - poor thing! you CAN get a blood test to see if you ovulated - a progesterone level 7 days after you think you ovulated. maybe your doctor will do that for you? it sounds like you either missed the surge or else your body was gearing up to do it and you didn't...could mean it still will in the next day or so! i'm sorry it's been so confusing. you can always rant as much as you need to here.

rafaella - still waiting for o?

liz how are things going for you?

afm, had a scare today when i suddenly lost my vision so i had to go into the clinic - it was just the start of a migraine. but my doctor was awesome and did an u/s while i was there - my baby is still measuring perfectly with a beating heart. the only thing that scared me was my gestational sac wasn't round - it was shaped like a banana!! he seemed to think it was okay, but of course we freak out about whatever we can. hope all will be okay.

oh and i have been non-stop sick the last week. it is miserable. but i keep telling myself it means i'm pregnant which is a good thing.

Thanks ladies! Well my monitor is back to low (although i think it does that automatically after you ve used all 20 sticks) and my temps are slowly rising so maybe that was ov. I really dont know anymore so i m just going to keep bding and doing the opks until af or bfp. To be honest i really dont expect much this cycle so even af sounds just fine! I might go do that progesterone testing 7 days from wednesday and see if that tells me anything.

Sam- owww that must have been so scary for you and hubby. Thank God he s ok!

Ally i m really afraid my body is gearing to ov but doesnt but i guess we ll see.
I hate migraines...you poor thing, they re horrible. And i had to laugh at your banana sac, i would always get worked up about the shape of the sac but they change so often! Sorry about the sickness but it s a sign everything is progressing smoothly so yaayyy go go sickness!! Btw i never had sickness with my pgs but my friend who did told me she d eat a little bit of mastic (cant spell sorry does this word make sense??) and she d feel a lot better.

Hi ladies

Sorry I've been a bit quiet this week...had a busy week at work and it's going to be even worse next week with possibly having to work the weekend too!

Rafaella - I read it online that an anaesetic reduces sperm count to almost nil but DH rang docs and they said because it's only a local anaesetic and not general that there will be no effect at all YAY!!! :) Have you Ovulated yet?

Sam - sorry AF showed for you! It's been a pretty rubbish cycle for us all! FX'd for those Christmas sticky beans! I hope DH is okay too!

Christiana - It sounds like you could have had your surge the other day. if you did Ovulate the I hope you caught that eggy! :)

Ally - sorry you are feeling so sick! I think that will be the symptom I struggle with most as I hate feeling nauseous!

Alyssa - I bet your counting down the days until the 26th! Let us know how it goes!

Daisy - how are you getting on? Whereabouts are you in your cycle?

Afm - I'm 5dpo today. AF is pretty much gone, just had a bit of spotting for last 3 days! This month I have ordered the wellman and pregnacare vitamin tablets and we have started to take those now. I know it will take 3 months for then to have an effect so not expecting any miracles from them this cycle!

I was considering to get some softcups too this month. Have any if you ladies used these before to keep those spermies in place? As I try to keep as still as possible afterwards but always find gravity takes its course in the end!

I have also been worrying that my uterus lining may not be thick enough for implantation because each month I only bleed for 2 days each month, with a medium flow at that, and a little bit of spotting for a few days afterwards. Does anyone know if there is anything I can take to thicken my lining?

Hope you all have a good weekend ladies!

Xx

Hey liz! Dont worry about the two day period... My periods were three day at the most from around the age of 25 until my last pg and thr didnt cause any problems whatsoever. I got the softcups this cycle as i keep getting up for the kids and i m afraid the swimmers just come out and have been using them every time we bd but with this whole not ovulating business it was just worthless. Holefully they can be of better use next cycle! Thanks for your well wishes but i m thinking i havent even ov yet, i keep having watery cm and cervix is still high open and soft so probably havent yet. I just give up and expect af sooner rather than later hopefully.

Hey ladies just wanted to update... So i webt and had an us today to see what s happening...i am about to ov (doc said in 2 days), follicle is now 19mm and i ve got some ewcm on its way down! He doesnt know what s the deal with such long cycles maybe it s still not back to normal due to breastfeeding for so long but anyway i m soooooo relieved right now! I m getting down to business!

Enjoy my lady!!!! So happy for you Chistiana. That's great news. You'll be in the TWW soon.

Afm- DH is doing well. Vehicle is a total loss. I'm a bit sick. A cold got me down. Other than that, nothing new here.

Christiana how did it go?? did you ov and bd on schedule? finally in the tww?? yay so happy you didn't miss it!

everyone else is waiting to o right? the most frustrating part of the cycle.

I have my first OB appt tomorrow. fingers crossed it will all go well. I'll finally get an official due date! still sick all the time but made it to 8 weeks so hopefully only one more month...

hey Ally! Thanks but no no yet!! it sounds ridiculous but i ve been getting +opks since saturday night! i was so sure they would have gone back to negative by today but nooooooooo still very much positive! and cervix is high and open. And still no thermal shift! I think i will never ov again!!! but i m doing my best and bding every night just in case!
so glad you re doing ok i really hope (and i know!) your appointment goes well! let us know how it goes and when we should expect our first beans to appear!

Morning ladies

Christiana - that gives me a bit of comfort about my periods not being very long so thank you! :) that's good news you haven't missed that eggy! FX'd you'll ovulate soon! I have read that breastfeeding can delay ovulation so maybe that is the reason for your cycles being so long?!

Ally - it's CD9 for me so yes I'm waiting to Ovulate and can start POAS again from today! Yay!!! I actually find waiting to ovulate the easy bit...the TWW is the killer for me! How did your first appointment go? I hope you got to hear the heartbeat! I can't imagine what that must feel like...oh I can't wait to be pregnant! :)

I'm not expecting much this cycle though, DH is having a cystoscopy on Friday so don't think he'll feel up to BDing for a few days afterwards and if I have a normal cycle I should ovulate on Monday or Tuesday next week.

I have been drinking lots of grapefruit juice this cycle though! I've been having one glass in the morning and another glass in the evening. Is that enough or should I be drinking more?

Sam - what CD are you on now?

Rafaella - have you ovulated yet? You must be around CD14 now right?

Xx

Cd8 here. I'm not doing anything this cycle. Will bd every chance I get this week. We shall see. Not getting my hopes up this go round. Tired of the disappointments.

Hi ladies. Just stopping by to check on you all! How is everyone doing? Christina you will ovulate soon and catch this egg... I have my fingers crossed for you!!!

This cycle has been very strange. I got my first positive opk very late night on cd10 which for me is a day earlier than usual. But since it was late at night I though it was ok.. Maybe I got the beginning of the surge. Then, on next day (CD11) opk was still positive and became negative only at night. So I was definitely expecting to see a temp rise on CD12 which was yesterday but for my surprise no temp shift. So I was sure I would see a temp spike today (CD13) but no... My temp is pretty much flat for the last few days. I know sometimes your body gears up to ovulate but for some mysterious reason it doesn't release the egg. It is the first time this happens to me. I always ovulate one day after my first + opk and then get a temp shift on the following day. Plus, my opks are all negatives so I'm not even getting ready to ovulate... I'm soooo frustrated :-(

Ps. I use digital OPKs so I'm sure my opks were positive on CD10 and CD11 :-(

Hey liz! Thanks, i hope i disnt miss it either, cant bd today as dh will be away but hopefully i ov ed today and there were some swimmers to meet up with my eggy!

I dont know how much grapefruit you re supposed to drink..i d drink as much as you like!

Sam- chin up girl, it s very soon to be disappointed but i agree with the laid back approach!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->