Awesome Ladies TTC-4 BFP's so far!!!! Feel free to join.

Hey rafaella we must have been writing the same time. Are you sure about your temps? I cant tell you much about it i got my first +opk saturday night and still no thermal shift for me either

Yes... I'm sure about my temps. I temp at the same time everyday... I've never had a problem with that. Well, we are exactly in the same situation. My first positive opk was also Saturday night!! That's so frustrating... Did you test today?? I did and got a completely negative opk!!!
How was your temp today?? Do you have a chart on FF???

i finally got what looked like an almost negative opk this morning and a negative tonight (the second line is still very dark but a tiny bit lighter than the control). i checked my cervix and it is still open and high so i dont know what that is all about and my temp was 36.4 this morning. yesterday and the day before it was 36.1 but generally my temps have been going up and down throughout the cycle and 36.4 is quite normal. I do use ff but have no clue of how to put it on here????

Christiana/Rafaella - I don't temp so I can't offer any advice I'm afraid. FX'd for you both though.

Afm I had my first lot of ewcm today so I think I'll probably ovulate on schedule in 4-5 days time! Working really looonnnggg hours atm though so not sure when we'll find time to BD (that's if DH is up for it after his cystoscopy on Friday). I leave the house at 8am and not getting home until midnight by which time DH is in bed asleep, plus Ive got to work all weekend too! :(

Might buy some soft cups tomorrow as if we do get chance to BD I know I'm not going to have the time to sit with my legs in the air for half an hour!

Going off baby talk now (well kind of)...what are all your plans for Christmas? I have the in-laws coming to our on 23rd Dec until Boxing Day, then visiting my family on 27th Dec. I working out too that if I don't get the eggy this month I'll probably ovulate around Christmas Day...so that going to be fun trying to BD with the in laws staying at ours (I'm not exactly quiet if you know what I mean! :haha: )

Xx

Hey liz! Wowoowwwwww you re working long hours!!! Remind me again what do you do? I feel so lucky right now, i start work at 8:30 amd finish at 3:20!
Not sure if the softcups work (i used then this cycle) but they do give you a sense of hope as you feel you give the little swimmers more of a chance! Fxed for a nice bfp for you soon despite your hubbys surgery!
Your xmas sounds....interesting!!! Are you at good terms with your in laws? Are you exchanging gifts?
It is my and dhs name day on christmas day so we re probably inviting everyone over to our house...i really dont enjoy cooking so i m dreading it and my mum is always very negative about my in laws so it a going to be nerve wrecking. Plus i have no clue what to get dh. BUT i m very excited about xmas coming and santa cause this will be the first year both kids understand what is hapenning!!!
My temps shot up today so i m hoping i ov on monday then yesterdays drop was a fallback rise and we re going up from now on. But i also did a progesterone test this morning and will repeat it at what i think might be 7dpo! Lets see how that goes! Anyone know what progesterone should be at 3dpo?

Rafaella how re you doing? What s hapenning with your temps??

Sam, how s hubby? And how are you? Waiting to ov soon i assume??

How s everyone else doing? I think we re all either close to ov or just in tww right?

I'm a Forensic Accountant. I'm currently working on a case where we need to submit an expert report to the court next Tuesday so hopefully from next Wednesday I'll be back to normal working hours (thankfully!). Luckily I get get overtime (plus double time at weekends) so it's not too bad.

Yeah I get on well with my in laws and yeah we'll be exchanging gifts on Christmas Day. I think we know what we are getting them but have no idea what to get DH yet! Hopefully he will write a list of things he wants!

That will be nice with your children knowing what Christmas is all about. It will hopefully make it a bit more magical! I'm sure your mum and in laws will be on good terms for the day! :)

Yay...let's hope your TWW doesn't drag too much! I have no idea about the progesterone levels I'm afraid! Maybe start another thread in the TTC board.

Xx

Xx

Awwww chistiana thanks for asking DH is doing well. Was offered a job here yesterday. Of course he accepted. Thanking God for everything!!! He's been treating me like the best woman on earth. I'm enjoying every minute of it. Said today he wants me to hurry and get pregnant. He hasn't ever said that. We never talk about ttc but now he wants to discuss it. He decided to have sex twice today with me. In my mind I was like he must really want this baby lol. I'm cd 9 I think. So we have a few days before o. Not temping or poas. Just living.

What cd are you ladies?

Oow sam that is great congrats to your hubby! It seems everything is falling in place and working out for you guys, so happy for you!! And with your laid back ttc approach hubby will probably get a great early x mas baby present!!

Liz- wow that is so interesting...now i m kind of gealous lol!! There is no way on earth my mom will be nice, she ll just sulk in the corner but ow well!! And maybe i should get hubby to make a list too, great idea!!! I ve asked everyone for a kindle so they can all chip in and get it i hope!!!!
Anyway, ff confirmed today that i oved on monday. Hopefully this is correct cause we havent bded since monday so anytime after that my chances are slim as i had no ewcm! Waiting for the progesterone results, fxed!!
Have a great day everyone!

Looks like you timed it perfect chistiana. Fx'd :babydust:

my test came back at 7.9ng/L or 25nmol/L but i have no clue if that is ok since it was only 3 dpo and not 7 dpo and i cant get hold of my doc! Retesting at 7 dpo but at least i m happy i know i ovulated!

Chistiana what does that mean?! Sorry I'm a little slow.

You and me too! I have no clue!!! I think it indicates i ovulated but i m not sure if it s on the low side and if a pregnancy (if there was one) could be sustained with that level. I ve found what is considered normal/ok for the typical 7dpo testing but cant find anything about 3 dpo. I guess i ll just have to wait until monday to test again

Evening ladies!

Glad you ovulated Christiana!

Afm I got my first High OPK last night. Was so tired when I got home from work last night though that we didn't BD and only just on my way home from work so doubt I'll have the energy to BD tonight!

I should ovulate Monday or Tuesday I guess but I'll be working late both those nights but at least I'm working from home tomorrow which means we can BD then! :)

Oh and hubby is feeling okay now after his cystoscopy! :)

Have a lovely weekend ladies!

Xx

I am 11 dpo and plan on dtd from as often as we can. Going to make this baby. I'm determined. Only because DH keeps talking about making one now. It's like something has hit him with baby fever this past week. Must be the accident lol.

Sam - my hubby is showing he wants this more now too! On Saturday I said I was too tired to DTD and he went in a huff, moaning that we are not taking advantage of my high days! It was sweet, as it's the first time I've seen he really wants this!

But we did manage to BD last night (CD14 and my third High day)! Hopefully I won't be at work too late tonight so we can BD again tonight as I should get a Peak OPK today.

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend.

Xx

Ooowww ladies you re lucky and your hubbies are so sweet! We are (well hubby is!!) more in the ntnp phase, he says if it happens so be it but it s really hard for me not to try extra when i know i am about to ov!!!

Liz i really hope you catch that eggy, your timing sounds really good!

Sam- i know you re not using opk or charting this cycle so how are you doing hun?

Afm- 7 dpo today and dont plan on testing before at least 11dpo. To be honest if i thought i had a chance this cycle i would probably go crazy poas already but with it being soooooo long i dont think i have a chance so i m more chilled about it. Temps went up today which i know means nothing and i am waiting for my progesterone results tonight!

Well DH and I been dtd daily since 9dpo. It's just been happening like that. No thought into it at all. I'm like 13 dpo now. Don't feel any o pains yet but mucus looks good. Other than that it's just a waiting game. I've been feeling like we've just got married all over again. The talks with DH are remarkable.

Chistiana that attitude is a good way at getting pregnant. Not stressing will allow your body to do its own thing without your mind intervening. Hope you caught it.

Bing its good to have them eager. This is the first time he's been so ready and eager to make this baby. He was NTNP the past two cycles. This cycle he's actively ttc which makes me happy about it because I know he will be just as happy as I will be. Before I was wondering if he would be happy or just blah. Well now I want to give him a baby because I see how much it'll mean to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->